Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All the listing on this website are from property dealers... I think CR has house owners already selling/renting their house through various forums.. so no need to pay to brokers. :bab (35):

Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Attached link is of crossing republik website. You can find sellers and rent options.

Crossings Republik

Would appreciate, if you can confirm after checking that the listings are Ok and useful.
    CommentQuote
  • No.. This is broker's site...;)

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Is this official site?
    CommentQuote
  • has anybody booked a flat in KINGSWOOD COURT....its nearby galleria market opposite golf course... how is the builder and has anybody heard of any dispute with this particular builder ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any thing from where Dumping Ground is not visible still ok for visual satsifaction but yep nasal cells would still be able to sense.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess you are able to smell it till Neharpaar right now - even before the construction itself.

Honestly, the forum is tired of your relentless bickering.

Originally Posted by jass_s
    Any thing from where Dumping Ground is not visible still ok for visual satsifaction but yep nasal cells would still be able to sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Gurus, Please advice.

Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    senior and other members please advice

In CR, Is the registry of flat is possible on basis of OC(occupational certificate) rather to CC(completional certificate).

Is it safe. will it can create some problem in future?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,

Any news? When we can expect GDA approval on uppper floors in crossing republic?
    CommentQuote
  • any body suggest cosmos golder heights in CR. as per them possession is very soon byt i am having doubt
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    any body suggest cosmos golder heights in CR. as per them possession is very soon byt i am having doubt

Dont go for it ...construction pace is painfully slow since the last one year ...never seen more that 5-6 people working on the site ..
    CommentQuote
  • Could anybody please confirm that is the construction started again in saviour or not ? Please tell me if anyone has any information
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Dont go for it ...construction pace is painfully slow since the last one year ...never seen more that 5-6 people working on the site ..

Thanks. You are true..actually I saw, lift work and glass work is still not done and thery are saying they will give possession in 2 months. I am ok with till 6 months..Other than this any other issue with COSMOS golden heights if you know?
    CommentQuote
  • occupancy in crossings republik

Is any one aware as to how many families might have moved into CR till date.

Till December'11 it was estimated that around 1600 families had moved in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Thanks. You are true..actually I saw, lift work and glass work is still not done and thery are saying they will give possession in 2 months. I am ok with till 6 months..Other than this any other issue with COSMOS golden heights if you know?

It does not look like a story to be completed in 6 months either.
    CommentQuote
  • They will of course give you possession... but in unfinished and non-livable condition with ,loads of tension as Gift:bab (45):

Originally Posted by vikasg03
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    They will of course give you possession... but in unfinished and non-livable condition with ,loads of tension as Gift:bab (45):

Thanks again.Actaully I am planing to buy 2 bhk in cosmos, but now I have to think 5 times. Even I also saw, only 2 labours working there....very difficult to decide where to buy... to avoide such kind of frauds/tensions
    CommentQuote