Sort by :
Filter by :
- All the listing on this website are from property dealers... I think CR has house owners already selling/renting their house through various forums.. so no need to pay to brokers. :bab (35):CommentQuote0Flag
- No.. This is broker's site...;)Originally Posted by jeetcpIs this official site?CommentQuote0Flag
- has anybody booked a flat in KINGSWOOD COURT....its nearby galleria market opposite golf course... how is the builder and has anybody heard of any dispute with this particular builder ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any thing from where Dumping Ground is not visible still ok for visual satsifaction but yep nasal cells would still be able to sense.CommentQuote0Flag
- I guess you are able to smell it till Neharpaar right now - even before the construction itself.
Honestly, the forum is tired of your relentless bickering.Originally Posted by jass_sAny thing from where Dumping Ground is not visible still ok for visual satsifaction but yep nasal cells would still be able to sense.CommentQuote1Flag
- Gurus, Please advice.Originally Posted by Amit Dangsenior and other members please advice
In CR, Is the registry of flat is possible on basis of OC(occupational certificate) rather to CC(completional certificate).
Is it safe. will it can create some problem in future?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi everyone,
Any news? When we can expect GDA approval on uppper floors in crossing republic?CommentQuote0Flag
- any body suggest cosmos golder heights in CR. as per them possession is very soon byt i am having doubtCommentQuote0Flag
Dont go for it ...construction pace is painfully slow since the last one year ...never seen more that 5-6 people working on the site ..CommentQuote0Flag
- Could anybody please confirm that is the construction started again in saviour or not ? Please tell me if anyone has any informationCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cradlecogDont go for it ...construction pace is painfully slow since the last one year ...never seen more that 5-6 people working on the site ..
Thanks. You are true..actually I saw, lift work and glass work is still not done and thery are saying they will give possession in 2 months. I am ok with till 6 months..Other than this any other issue with COSMOS golden heights if you know?CommentQuote0Flag
- occupancy in crossings republik
Is any one aware as to how many families might have moved into CR till date.
Till December'11 it was estimated that around 1600 families had moved in.CommentQuote0Flag
It does not look like a story to be completed in 6 months either.CommentQuote0Flag
- They will of course give you possession... but in unfinished and non-livable condition with ,loads of tension as Gift:bab (45):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gm_dwivediThey will of course give you possession... but in unfinished and non-livable condition with ,loads of tension as Gift:bab (45):
Thanks again.Actaully I am planing to buy 2 bhk in cosmos, but now I have to think 5 times. Even I also saw, only 2 labours working there....very difficult to decide where to buy... to avoide such kind of frauds/tensionsCommentQuote0Flag