Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

An update on Bus service. This is now running as A/c Service with same rate of Rs 60/-

Comment

Underpass still exists but in bad condition... and when one corss that UP one has to climb to NH24 and then take left cut to enter CR link road.. seems they planned to remodel to make it more useful.

Originally posted by pratts View Post
      Picked this pic from one of the thread on IREF and could see Crossing as one of the marked point for Underpass.... This underpass will help ppls commuting towards Ghaziabad as taking right turn towards Ghaziabad from main gate is a pain area...

Hope this News will become a reality.

Thanks!!
      Pratts

Comment

Dear friends,

I have a questions and need your help to answer that :

Visited Mahagun Mascot this weekend and noticed the overhead high voltage line going through open green area.

What shocked me was the sight of kids playing under that ...and what shocked more their parents watching this ...

Don't understand why parents are even allowing kids to pay under high voltage line ...in just last 1 year there had been numerous incident of these wires falling down with casuality.

I'm wondering if Mahagun RWA is talking to builder to get this line transfered underground or to add some safety measures ...

Any information will be helpful, by the way I have a flat in Mascot, so I'm not trying to bring any bad name to this project.

This is a genuine concern and need opinion from other memebers.

AND PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT THESE WIRES CAN'T BE MOVE UNDERGROUND...THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MAHAGUN DID IN THEIR MAHAGUNPURAM PROJECT.

Comment

Originally posted by raghu2011 View Post
          Dear friends,

Visited Mahagun Mascot this weekend and noticed the overhead high voltage line going through open green area.

What shocked me was the sight of kids playing under that ...and what shocked more their parents watching this ...

Don't understand why parents are even allowing kids to pay under high voltage line ...in just last 1 year there had been numerous incident of these wires falling down with casuality.

I'm wondering if Mahagun RWA is talking to builder to get this line transfered underground or to add some safety measures ...

Any information will be helpful, by the way I have a flat in Mascot, so I'm not trying to bring any bad name to this project.

AND PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT THESE WIRES CAN'T BE MOVE UNDERGROUND...THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MAHAGUN DID IN THEIR MAHAGUNPURAM PROJECT.
          High Voltage line is also going thru Omaxe Heights & Princess Park in Greater faridabad...

Studies have so far been inconclusive regarding effects of high voltage line on children but yes fears are there..

If it can be moved underground..it should be..

Comment

Originally posted by raghu2011 View Post
            Dear friends,

Raghu,

As you are invested in Mahagun Mascot, did you raised your voice with your societies RWA ? If yes what is there take in this?

Thanks!!
            Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              An update on Bus service. This is now running as A/c Service with same rate of Rs 60/-
              Very few ppl is using this service and as on date this is not viable, will be difficult for operator to continue if ridership does not improve.

We all are require to educate fellow residents about this service as many are not aware about pick point & times.

Comment

Any idea on current rate of Gaur Tower D psf rate for 17th floor ??

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
                  Very few ppl is using this service and as on date this is not viable, will be difficult for operator to continue if ridership does not improve.

We all are require to educate fellow residents about this service as many are not aware about pick point & times.
                  I was not aware about this service,, if possible could you please tell the route, stops and timing of this bus.

Comment

You can see the banners & boards all across CR regarding the Bus service. This runs between CR~Kaushambi/Vaishali & CR~Noida City center in morning & evening times.....

Originally posted by AnshGupta View Post
                    I was not aware about this service,, if possible could you please tell the route, stops and timing of this bus.

Comment

Originally posted by AnshGupta View Post
                      @AnshGupta below are the details.

1st Route : Starting from Crossing to Noida City Centre,
                      Start Time : 6.45, 7.30, 8.30, 18,19.30, 20.30

Drop Points Sec 63, 58, City Center, Sec 18

2nd Route : Starting from Crossing to Vaisali/Kaushambi,
                      Start Time : 6.45, 7.30, 8.30, 18,19.30, 20.30
                      Drop Points : Indirapuram CISF Crossing, Nayay Khan, Vaishali Metro, Kaushambi Metro

Thanks!
                      Pratts

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X