Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Thanks again.Actaully I am planing to buy 2 bhk in cosmos, but now I have to think 5 times. Even I also saw, only 2 labours working there....very difficult to decide where to buy... to avoide such kind of frauds/tensions

Why is the CR thread so lonely these days? Sannata.
    CommentQuote
  • Bachcho k school khul gaye hai :P

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Why is the CR thread so lonely these days? Sannata.
    CommentQuote
  • The construction work is still halted or started in CR ? Please confirm the ppl already living in CR ..........
    CommentQuote
  • It is going slow.. basically on undisputed part like club house etc,..

Originally Posted by prakhar439
    The construction work is still halted or started in CR ? Please confirm the ppl already living in CR ..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    It is going slow.. basically on undisputed part like club house etc,..

Thanks Dwivedi Ji
    CommentQuote
  • What is location of sam regency in crossing

Guys What is the location of sam regency in crossing if you see this map. Is it next to Jaipuria?

Suddenly, builders are calling more frequently. Looks like sale is down.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Guys What is the location of sam regency in crossing if you see this map. Is it next to Jaipuria?

Suddenly, builders are calling more frequently. Looks like sale is down.

Sam Residency is between Arihant and Prateek and next to Golf Vista.
    It is just opposite to Skytech.
    I have visited the Complex, it is small with no amenities.
    However the flat is big and spacious and solid built. (2100 sqft)
    I couldn't make up my mind, so didnt proceed with the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Sam Residency is between Arihant and Prateek and next to Golf Vista.
    It is just opposite to Skytech.
    I have visited the Complex, it is small with no amenities.
    However the flat is big and spacious and solid built. (2100 sqft)
    I couldn't make up my mind, so didnt proceed with the deal.

Oh, 2100 sqf. Do they not have 2/3BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys...any news on upper floors approval(Panchsheel wellington- tower 3,4,5,6) from GDA?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Oh, 2100 sqf. Do they not have 2/3BHK?

They have only 4BHK, but the price is cheap and negotiable.
    CommentQuote
  • Megha , Do you have any idea about rates and inventery available in SAM residency .... Please share
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    It is going slow.. basically on undisputed part like club house etc,..

apart from GOLF-Course Is there any common green area or Park is there in Crossings Republik .... please let us know with location details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    Megha , Do you have any idea about rates and inventery available in SAM residency .... Please share

Last time I visited there 3 weeks back and was quoted 2nd floor with 48 lac all inclusive (Excluding registry) for 2231 sqft flat, covered parking was included. I think they were ready to reduce the price further on booking.

They have two option
    1. 2231 4bhk
    2. 2198 4bhk

The drawing/dining is really spacious and I was impressed with 3 bathroom and 4bhk.
    However, there is no green area or club.
    I am impressed with build quality as they handled metro project and delhi police headquarters and similar govt. contracts.

The only thing that stopped me was no one is living there, though seen some wooden work going on 6th floor, I was looking for Ready to live and not just ready to move.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Last time I visited there 3 weeks back and was quoted 2nd floor with 48 lac all inclusive (Excluding registry) for 2231 sqft flat, covered parking was included. I think they were ready to reduce the price further on booking.

They have two option
    1. 2231 4bhk
    2. 2198 4bhk

The drawing/dining is really spacious and I was impressed with 3 bathroom and 4bhk.
    However, there is no green area or club.
    I am impressed with build quality as they handled metro project and delhi police headquarters and similar govt. contracts.

The only thing that stopped me was no one is living there, though seen some wooden work going on 6th floor, I was looking for Ready to live and not just ready to move.

thanks for this valuable information ..... strange to know that no one has come there to live ... any specific reason
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    thanks for this valuable information ..... strange to know that no one has come there to live ... any specific reason

Yes, I felt it quite strange, they were ready to arrange meeting with their MD and convincing hard.
    Either ppl are brand conscious or lack of club/green area has caused the investors stay out of this project.
    AFAIK, there are still lots of vacant flats there and far better than other in CR.
    CommentQuote