Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by miketest View Post
    Theek hai bhai hume kya lena dena. Agar apne hee accept kar li hai cheating and dhokebazi to hume kya but I am sure not all CRains have this mentality.
    I didn't mean that ... but anyways to end this discussion .... whatever... lets focus on other priorities of life and Other priorities of our own respective areas...

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    Last edited July 22 2013, 01:42 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by miketest View Post
      Theek hai bhai hume kya lena dena. Agar apne hee accept kar li hai cheating and dhokebazi to hume kya but I am sure not all CRains have this mentality.
      Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status.




      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        I have heard that new circle rates are going to be implemented wef 1st Aug 2013. Is this true?

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by miketest View Post
          Theek hai bhai hume kya lena dena. Agar apne hee accept kar li hai cheating and dhokebazi to hume kya but I am sure not all CRains have this mentality.
          Hi Mike,

          I agree with Pratts' most of the points. In not getting completion certificate is not a resident fault its builder fault. 99% owner don't even know about it and we assume registry is the last mile stone. Tell me why GDA don't make CC as mandatory before registry? Why resident should suffer with builder/GDA fault? If building in CR are not earthquake resistant then how they will become after CC? or what will change for us after CC? not even 1%, that's why no one care about it except GDA official because they get money under the table for this

          People become idealistic only when they teach other, its not ram rajya where everything is going by rule. Resident are doing there best and will also push builder to get CC as soon as possible.

          You can complaint if wrong is going only in CR, kindly look around friend and tell me one thing which is going correct in our great country.

          Its individual choice, We (CR resident) have done our part as per rule but we can't force others to do their. Hope you will understand the logic.

          Thanks,
          Suraj

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Awesome patiala saab !!!

            Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
            That's the spirit...

            Now sepulchar is maligning the name of Dr community by showing his sick mentality.

            Look at the audacity of this man fron first post he has started blasting me.

            I challenge anybody to show me a single post against NE of mine..i have been maintaining positive outlook about NE..

            He is trying to identify himself with NE and trying to create a divide.

            He presumes that mike is from faridabad..knows all about CR..who is he trying to fool..

            It's ok with us if he allowed to post but it can be seen from his first post the kind of grudge against me.

            We at CR have very good way of solving problems:

            Example is bus service was required and it has started.people complained that it is not ac and now it is ac.

            There is a way to solving problems.one has to acknowledge,listen,inform the concerned and set the deadline.

            There are all sorts of committees to look into charter of demands.

            Where else u will find a telecom community,pooja community,infrastructue community.

            Our problems are our challenges which are being dealt positively.its whole new world inside CR.developing each day.

            Now let NE develop and become world class.let metro come..this is our wish.

            I urge my friends of NE and CR not to fall in the trap of sepulchar.

            All his tactics have fallen apart and this will also.

            IREF is here to discuss the problems and share information about good things also.one should not question one's intention is only in all having possession of their homes.

            People question me that I bring greater faridabad to defend cr.that's not the case.cr is ahead on possession front and builders being more ethical .similarly greater faridabad is much ahead in open nice area.it has big roads and future is much brighter.

            Let us co-exist and contribute in removing ills in real estate .small steps helps.it started with someone calling entire CR unapproved.

            See GDA gave licence to develop 360 acres under sector 6 and sector 7.completion certificate is very technical issue.oc is different.rules of haryana and up also differ.

            Gda has only published a notice against saviour that this society has not clearance from their side.

            Saviour is having some problems with gda.

            This is the situation.CR is becoming like narendra modi.everything is being sensationalized.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
              Hi Mike,

              I agree with Pratts' most of the points. In not getting completion certificate is not a resident fault its builder fault. 99% owner don't even know about it and we assume registry is the last mile stone. Tell me why GDA don't make CC as mandatory before registry? Why resident should suffer with builder/GDA fault? If building in CR are not earthquake resistant then how they will become after CC? or what will change for us after CC? not even 1%, that's why no one care about it except GDA official because they get money under the table for this

              People become idealistic only when they teach other, its not ram rajya where everything is going by rule. Resident are doing there best and will also push builder to get CC as soon as possible.

              You can complaint if wrong is going only in CR, kindly look around friend and tell me one thing which is going correct in our great country.

              Its individual choice, We (CR resident) have done our part as per rule but we can't force others to do their. Hope you will understand the logic.

              Thanks,
              Suraj
              Bhai, to where have I said that its resident's fault. I am against advocating the wrong. If something is wrong and someone says it is not just because its a popular sentiment, it is just not right. Let us call spade a spade.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Bhai, to where have I said that its resident's fault. I am against advocating the wrong. If something is wrong and someone says it is not just because its a popular sentiment, it is just not right. Let us call spade a spade.
                Robert Vadra is also wrong when he uses the whole congress government machinery to buy land,chane the land use and sell it at huge profits.we cannot justify that.but then congress will always do that.investors who have land around his land will also applaud.opposition won't support that.

                Mike not everything can be in shades of black or white.everyone of us come in shades of grey.

                Piyush director's can be jailed but BPTP director's won't for the same crime.

                Sorry for bringing Greater Faridabad.

                Similarly we at CR also hope that we can go against court orders and prevent dumping ground.

                We may endorse modern way to remove garbage but won't like that too happen in front of CR.this shows we are human.i do not believe in taking moral high ground.but i will never discourage anyone who takes a correct stand.

                People take a stand or not because sometimes he is selfish,sometimes he is afraid, or sometimes he is simply not interested.

                That's human nature..that's reality.m
                Last edited July 22 2013, 10:46 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Mahagun Mascot

                  Hi Guyz...

                  I'm new to this blog and also about to become a proud owner of flat in Mahagun Mascot.
                  Can anybdy tell me what all documents need to present to the RWA before relocating??

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by VardaanG View Post
                    Hi Guyz...

                    I'm new to this blog and also about to become a proud owner of flat in Mahagun Mascot.
                    Can anybdy tell me what all documents need to present to the RWA before relocating??
                    I don't think RWA requires any documents..though you can Keep your registry copy & possession letter of the apartment handy..

                    It's your flat..come & live..

                    Congrats

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                      I don't think RWA requires any documents..though you can Keep your registry copy & possession letter of the apartment handy..

                      It's your flat..come & live..

                      Congrats

                      Patiala Bahi...

                      Since ...i've taken a loan from the bank and its a resale property, in that case i just need to show them the copy of it. right???

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X