Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by Veer12 View Post
    You can use the alternate road which is opposite to Modern public school. Although its apprx 1km extra & is very dusty but its a big relief from frustrating jam at pulia....

There is one more Road which come out Between GC 1 - GC 2 nad from there you can come out directly on link road between Gaur Circle and NH 24.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Road After New Pulia for Reaching to Gaur Circle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	2205347

Comment

I used this road on a couple of times but the road is full of mud after rain so stopped using this road.....

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
      There is one more Road which come out Between GC 1 - GC 2 nad from there you can come out directly on link road between Gaur Circle and NH 24.

[ATTACH]32552[/ATTACH]

Comment

I used this road on a couple of times but the road is full of mud after rain so stopped using this road.....
        Dreaming, once its complete it will become another lifeline for CR, to connect to Noida Xtenstion nd World Class City. Praying for it dream come true soon.

CRians, will be saved from using congested, and slums/unpleasant ridden NH24. That route is real an eye Sore, once you in CR its like DLF Saket mall, but after Khoda, almost 7- 8 kms of low income , unauthorized colonies and traffic jams KILL the real CHARM of CR.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
          I support luvguru and sepulchar..

Ghaziabad should not suffer.

But ghaziabad was not born yesterday.where is garbage being dumped now?

Indirpuram,vaishali,vasundhara,kavinagar,shastring ar all as clean as any other part of ncr.it is not like ghaziabad is facing plague like situation.

My question is from 2003 why inspite of all clerances it has still not come.

U say it will come after election.so in 2014 work will be alloted.

It is on public private partnership.which private company will bid to make fertiliser.a2z company has already backed out.

Let government and sc decide still it will fail.

Don't take tension.luvguru is declaring the doomsday for last 2 years and ysingh11/sepulchar/shivani/dkpatiala/dg2013/chamoli/ aand 15 more also but crossings is progressing.

Earlier claim of ghazibad tag is also fading away.electricity and water situation has been better than noida.

No waterlogging and good law and order.

Nothing ails this new crown of an area.

We love it here.no residents compalints..only disgrunted people who do not have heart to accept reality and others happiness cry foul against cr.

Chalo lage raho munnabhai.

I ask critics to file pil and also form a company and bid for dg.bcoz only hate mongers will bid for this and run this.

Profit out of dg is out of question.

All other similar swmp's have proven to be failure.

We have succeded in closing down polluting rathi steel.that was an existent factory.dg is still a future threat.and we at cr are capable to deal with it.if opponents have will power they can legally or business wise try otherwise.

I am very sure you still won't understand kyunki aaP to aap hain..

Bhagwaan aapka bhala kare aur hamara bhi
          2003 , tendering etc takes time, and we know how government works, see Gfbd, Kundli, Narela, Merrut Road etc, how much time it takes after launch. 2005 -07 when actual work was about to start 'as per Honble Allahabad High court Veridct' ....BUILDERS LOBBY PUSHED IT BY USING MONEY, POWER and finally Bringing STAY which continued till Sept 2011.

These are better known reasons, Mr. Pakiala , you suggest if you know any other?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            Dekho dost, as I said, I think you yourself are ignorant about this fact that you do bring in Greater Faridabad whenever someone says anything negative about CR. It is like if someone says "Patiala apki shirt peeli lag rahi hai" and you are like "Arre chorro yaar, Pannu se to safed hai.". Take the most recent example - Someone is speaking about the CC of Crossing and you are like its better than Faridabad where buildings are standing for years etc etc.

Aur bhai ab to vo case bhi nahi hai. BPTP Plots, villas, floors ki registries start ho gayi hain. As long as you are going to live in the past, I am sure people will come here and spread negativity. You know who I am talking about.
            Precisely That what I wanted to Say, Mike Sir. Whenever anyone raise concerns they start comparing it with other areas. I can understand an bigger area like G Noida West can have 100s of complaints or concerns, when compared with an smaller area like 360 acres with 30 complaints , ratio wise it counts much more in percentage. (not sure people with understand it here) Oh let me use layman's technique..... I am 6feet4inch tall person, with weight 92kgs. Now if I say I am 92kgs, people say you must be fat, but they forget my height....Weight by Volume concept. Similar way here, in smaller Crossings with number of complaints it seems, like a box of complaints.

Anyways , when people are happy , what we have to do, we are anyways agianst wrong things in CR not people.

Comment

Originally posted by DrVPratap View Post
              Dreaming, once its complete it will become another lifeline for CR, to connect to Noida Xtenstion nd World Class City. Praying for it dream come true soon.

CRians, will be saved from using congested, and slums/unpleasant ridden NH24. That route is real an eye Sore, once you in CR its like DLF Saket mall, but after Khoda, almost 7- 8 kms of low income , unauthorized colonies and traffic jams KILL the real CHARM of CR.
              You are the only one who can fulfill the dreams of CR. You are the maalik of noida/noida extn. 50 mtr stretch ka kabza hi dilwa do. Aur uske upar toll tax laga dena, in the name of dream fulfillment tax. Please sir save us...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

You are the only one who can fulfill the dreams of CR. You are the maalik of noida/noida extn. 50 mtr stretch ka kabza hi dilwa do. Aur uske upar toll tax laga dena, in the name of dream fulfillment tax. Please sir save us...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                Veer bro .. in bhaisaihab ke puranee aadat hay bak bak karnay kee.... everyone knows that when ever a cow is going to raise its tail its going to shit .... wont sing a song...

Leave him on his own .... Sepulchar dude get well soon...

Thanks!!
                Pratts

Comment

Hey guys, i know its off topic, but need help with registry.

Builder has finally offered possession for my flat, I am confused on registry.

how is it calculated??? is it 7% of BSP.

how does circle rate come into play?

would stamp duty increase on August 1st due to increased circle rates,if yes is it possible to get registry in 2-3 days (as in 29th- 31st july)

is it advisable to go with builder's lawyer.. p.s. builder is asking for 10k as lawyer fee

yes one really stupid question to finish it off:- if i give builder 10-15 day pdc for full and final payment, but pay cash for registry upfront. is it doable and legal??? Really short on money for 15-20 days

thanks in advance

Comment

While scouting property for a relative, came across a flat in Ajnara Gen X, lower floor facing golf course, Rs 3,500 psf all-inclusive.
                    It is not RTM and it appears that possession can happen in next 6-8 months.
                    Is this a good deal?
                    Last edited July 28 2013, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Has someone booked flat in jaipuria apartment, crossing republik

hi,

Has someone booked flat in jaipuria apartment, crossing republik

Originally posted by johnkeats_in View Post
                      Hi *,

There are two separate 'Jaipuria' companies:-

1) Jaipuria Infrastructure Developers Pvt.Ltd. -> This is the company related to Jaipuria Sunrise Indirapuram and NH24 project where lifts were faulty and all the negative news is all related to. Even for this builder I think the majority of constructions were good... But something went wrong for this indirapuram project for which there is lots of negative publicity...

2) Jaipuria Buildcon Pvt Ltd -> This is a relatively new player in Real-Estate and is the builder behind Jaipuria Apartments in Crossing Republik. Yes, the project seems to have been delayed due to some issues but now it has really picked up and the flats are ready for possession... Work is going quite okay as one of my friends had been there just last week...

This is what I have found. Does anyone know more about the 2nd Jaipuria? ;-)

And let's all give comments with hard/verifiable facts and just not to malign a particular builder... What say? B-)

Regards,
                      JohnKeats

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X