Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Case studies shows that a DG affects at least 2 KM around its peripheral..

Originally posted by raghu2011 View Post
    I have few points to highlight regarding DG issue:
    Let's assume DG impacts a surroundings of 1.3 KMS (Ar Distance)
    God Bless all of us....

Comment

dear moderator, what is probability of dumping ground to come in dundehera near CR.

Comment

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
        dear moderator, what is probability of dumping ground to come in dundehera near CR.
        90% chances are that DG will Not come to dundehera near CR due to dense populated area. And while general discussion I am not moderator I am just IREF member.

Comment

Dear Anupam

Dear ANupam,

Can you tell which newspapers (and what date) have published the issue of dumping ground in CR.

Thanks.

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
          Hello
          I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
          NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
            Yes, I also just give one reply to YOU that if Surrounding / Layout of CR is not good then surrounding / Congestion of LB-3C is also equally bad... and the fact is CR is getting big END USER at this time but LB is struggling for real end user due to HYPE RATES (LChand buyer of LB also has confirm it)... we can see weekly big news papers ads of LB in TOI....

And as I posted Wiki Map of LB... LB-3C is also surround with Villages same as CR... so this is not a drawback for CR.

Only issue of CR is NH-24 Traffic.

Not only LB, most of the hyped (justified or not) societies like LP, silver city are surrounded by villages. And mind you, these villages unlike the common rural indian villages where people are innocent and living there for generations. these villages are actually ghettos of bangladeshi's, local goons and other migrants.

Comment

Another highly coveted society Lotus Panache is in Bhangel village !!!!!!

If village is criteria than every place is equally bad huh?

oh yes sec 118,119,120 are also surrounded by village ...n these place are far from habitation as of now still these places command rate of 4500-5000.
              Last edited May 18 2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Case studies shows that a DG affects at least 2 KM around its peripheral..
                In that case Gaur city -1 & 2 and a lot of other projects in NE also falls within impact zone (assuming 2 kms arial distance) of the dundhera DG ....

BTW gaur city will open with approx 3000 rs / sq ft ..whenever this NE issue will get resolved......mahagun Mywoods is booking at 2600 /sq ft these days when there is no certainity about NE issue ...just imagine what these builder will ask when the Master plan will get NCR board nod.....:-(

Comment

Originally posted by raghu2011 View Post
                  In that case Gaur city -1 & 2 and a lot of other projects in NE also falls within impact zone (assuming 2 kms arial distance) of the dundhera DG ....

BTW gaur city will open with approx 3000 rs / sq ft ..whenever this NE issue will get resolved......mahagun Mywoods is booking at 2600 /sq ft these days when there is no certainity about NE issue ...just imagine what these builder will ask when the Master plan will get NCR board nod.....:-(
                  Buy in NE only after clear cut decision from SC..... if SC is in favor of NE buyers then buy in NE even at 3300 PSF of Gaur...... otherwise there is a risk, before SC verdict there is no value of paper price by builders in NE like 2200 , 2500 , 2900 , or even 3300 PSF, as there is no resale in NE hence it do not make any matter that what paper rate builder is showing..... Once NE is clear by SC only then value of NE will be justified......

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                    Another highly coveted society Lotus Panache is in Bhangel village !!!!!!

If village is criteria than every place is equally bad huh?

oh yes sec 118,119,120 are also surrounded by village ...n these place are far from habitation as of now still these places command rate of 4500-5000.
                    keeping your and others POV in mind, I can easily say CR is then located inside the village and slum. moreover Proposed DG next Door.
                    Thanks

Comment

Can somebody give me any recommendation on Gold Coast Crossing Republik? They seem to have options right next to the golf course and there prices are good too (2500 all inclusive for 11-19th floor).

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X