Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Thanks again.Actaully I am planing to buy 2 bhk in cosmos, but now I have to think 5 times. Even I also saw, only 2 labours working there....very difficult to decide where to buy... to avoide such kind of frauds/tensions

Well, finally I have decided to buy one of the flat in resale in cosmos golden heights... rest left on god. hope they will give possession in 3-4 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Well, finally I have decided to buy one of the flat in resale in cosmos golden heights... rest left on god. hope they will give possession in 3-4 months

Sir ji, Please give some idea of what price you are getting......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Last time I visited there 3 weeks back and was quoted 2nd floor with 48 lac all inclusive (Excluding registry) for 2231 sqft flat, covered parking was included. I think they were ready to reduce the price further on booking.

They have two option
    1. 2231 4bhk
    2. 2198 4bhk

The drawing/dining is really spacious and I was impressed with 3 bathroom and 4bhk.
    However, there is no green area or club.
    I am impressed with build quality as they handled metro project and delhi police headquarters and similar govt. contracts.

The only thing that stopped me was no one is living there, though seen some wooden work going on 6th floor, I was looking for Ready to live and not just ready to move.

Thanks for good info. So 48Lac for 2231Sqf. Sounds good.
    Probably better to go for it then buying a 3BHK (1750Sqf) at 40Lac at some other builder.

Thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Probably better to go for it then buying a 3BHK (1750Sqf) at 40Lac at some other builder.

Thoughts?

Yes, seems better to go for Sam Residency, if need big/spacious flat for living purpose.
    However, it is difficult to give such big flats on rent and ppl look for eminities like gym, club etc. I am sure that the deal can be cracked to 45-46 lac.
    This rate is nowhere in NCR for such a spacious Apartment.
    There is a dressing area near master bedroom and we have the option whether to keep wooden floor or tiles in master bedroom.

I guess wall color and design in master bedroom can be chosen by buyer.
    Now coming back to shortcomings, few observations:
    1. It is very small complex and I haven't seen space for maintenance office
    2. It seems there were two partners and now handling projects separately.
    3. They have oursourced the selling of apartment to Ashler, division of which is into stock trading as well. They are handling a project in noida in the name
    of Sam Abhimanyu. So, I think for SAM residency, they are concerned with selling and sharing profits between partners.

3. I have a doubt that it is worth to invest or live there only when ppl are living there atleast 20 families. This is because, even if case there is no service provided by builder, ppl can unite, form RWA and manage the society
    4. I think 60 flats (I am not sure exactly) are there and all are of 4 BHK, that makes it high on maintenance if builder keeps the maintenance contract for 2-3 years.

I am not a broker or seller, but was keen to own a home in CR.
    Sadly, apartments in wellington and Gaur seems too small and roofheight is small too as compared to SAM.
    Sam is good, but only when we have few families, which can manage the society if builder backs out for maintenance.

These are my personal views and I may be wrong in observation:)
    CommentQuote
  • Look too good offer to reject :bab (51):

On a serious note... why they are so desperate to sell... and why there is no buyer, when there is a pool of buyers roaming for good deals... Caution before proceeding.:bab (66):

Originally Posted by jeetcp

Thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All any update on CR GDA approval..........

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Yes, seems better to go for Sam Residency, if need big/spacious flat for living purpose.
    However, it is difficult to give such big flats on rent and ppl look for eminities like gym, club etc. I am sure that the deal can be cracked to 45-46 lac.
    This rate is nowhere in NCR for such a spacious Apartment.
    There is a dressing area near master bedroom and we have the option whether to keep wooden floor or tiles in master bedroom.

I guess wall color and design in master bedroom can be chosen by buyer.
    Now coming back to shortcomings, few observations:
    1. It is very small complex and I haven't seen space for maintenance office
    2. It seems there were two partners and now handling projects separately.
    3. They have oursourced the selling of apartment to Ashler, division of which is into stock trading as well. They are handling a project in noida in the name
    of Sam Abhimanyu. So, I think for SAM residency, they are concerned with selling and sharing profits between partners.

3. I have a doubt that it is worth to invest or live there only when ppl are living there atleast 20 families. This is because, even if case there is no service provided by builder, ppl can unite, form RWA and manage the society
    4. I think 60 flats (I am not sure exactly) are there and all are of 4 BHK, that makes it high on maintenance if builder keeps the maintenance contract for 2-3 years.

I am not a broker or seller, but was keen to own a home in CR.
    Sadly, apartments in wellington and Gaur seems too small and roofheight is small too as compared to SAM.
    Sam is good, but only when we have few families, which can manage the society if builder backs out for maintenance.

These are my personal views and I may be wrong in observation:)

Megha, thanks for this and I agree with your thoughts. And I trust you because this is not the language that brokers speak.
    I am also surprised to see why people are not living there.

My problem is that I actually need a 2/3 BHK only.

Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Look too good offer to reject :bab (51):

On a serious note... why they are so desperate to sell... and why there is no buyer, when there is a pool of buyers roaming for good deals... Caution before proceeding.:bab (66):

Actually Crossings has a few properties which looks tempting but nobody talks about them, and not many are buying them too. Again, if you search internet, you will not find any post on them.

And without proper information, I will never put my money in it. So I am waiting ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by James007
    Hi All any update on CR GDA approval..........

No news means no news. Means things are as it is.
    CommentQuote

Actually Crossings has a few properties which looks tempting but nobody talks about them, and not many are buying them too. Again, if you search internet, you will not find any post on them.

And without proper information, I will never put my money in it. So I am waiting ......

hey jeetcp... if u r lukin fr a 2/3 bhk then hav a look at KINGSWOOD COURT ... its a new project just beside galleria market and opposite to panchsheel wellington...it is a small society with all the amenities one wud expect.. and that too at a gud location in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhay,
    I will go tomorrow and see it. If I am correct it is starting the construction....
    I want to move within 6 months.

Originally Posted by abhay87
    hey jeetcp... if u r lukin fr a 2/3 bhk then hav a look at KINGSWOOD COURT ... its a new project just beside galleria market and opposite to panchsheel wellington...it is a small society with all the amenities one wud expect.. and that too at a gud location in CR.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhay,
    I will go tomorrow and see it. If I am correct it is starting the construction....
    I want to move within 6 months.

yes they have started the construction.. and one of their tower is constructed upto 6-7 floors.. but they wil giv possesion after 2 years..
    CommentQuote
    Sir ji, Please give some idea of what price you are getting......

@2800 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vikas, but I will rather buy an RTM then this. At around same rate there are still so many deals in CR. Thanks.

Originally Posted by vikasg03
    @2800 psf
    CommentQuote
  • I reckon, check in Ajnara GenX, which i think is nicely build and you may find decent deal for RTM / ready in 4-5 months time.
    Heard that there are some units left with builder, you can inquire.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta

HC cautions flat buyers to verify properties before purchase
    AGENCIES
    Posted: Saturday, Jun 16, 2012 at 1346 hrs IST
    Tags: Flat Buyers | Property Purchase | Illegal Construction | Nation News

Mumbai: Disposing of a clutch of petitions seeking regularisation of illegal floors in a building at Navi Mumbai, the Bombay High Court has cautioned the flat buyers to verify properties they intend to buy before purchasing them and refrain from approaching the courts to seek redressal.
    The observation was made by Justice A M Khanwilkar and Justice S S Shinde on June 11 while hearing petitions filed by a developer and some others seeking regularisation of "illegal" structures/floors in building 'Green Heritage' at Khargar in Navi Mumbai, near here.

Referring to an earlier judgement of the same court, the bench held that although flat buyers may be aggrieved but their interests cannot override those of the members of public at large. Their individual rights and interests are subservient to the concerns for public health and safety.

"Ultimately, if they purchase flats without bothering to make inquiries and seeking details of the construction at site, then, they are themselves to blame", the judges said.

"In this era, where science and technology have advanced to a great extent so enactments such as Right to Information Act are in place, it is not unreasonable to expect that the flat purchasers should avail of the same and seek appropriate and relevant details of the construction before booking and purchasing flats in large scale building projects", the bench opined.

"If they (flat buyers) are carried away by the brochure and the public advertisements and do not make such inquiries, then, they cannot turn around and seek assistance of the courts, the bench said.

Ultimately, the Court's jurisdiction under Article 226 of the Constitution is extraordinary, discretionary and equitable. That jurisdiction cannot be exercised merely because of loss or inconvenience to such flat purchasers.

There are civil and penal laws available to them for redressal of their individual grievances and complaints. Doors of civil and criminal courts are open to them. However, they cannot seek a Writ of Mandamus directing the Planning Body to regularise unauthorised and blatantly illegal constructions.

That makes a mockery of the rule of law, the judges remarked.

"This Court while exercising jurisdiction under Article 226 of the Constitution of India cannot act contrary to law. Its orders and directions should not flout the planning laws and building regulations. It has been held by the Supreme Court that this jurisdiction must confine itself to the limits of law and not travel beyond it," they observed.

In such circumstances, the fervent plea of the petitioners to allow retention of the unauthorized and illegal floors cannot be accepted, the judges remarked while disposing of the petitions.

In all three writ petitions, one common point raised by the petitioners was that various authorities have granted No Objection Certificate for electricity supply, water connection etc, and therefore, occupation certificate ought to have been granted by the respondents.

The Judges, however, held "in our opinion, merely because authorities have granted permission for water connection, electricity supply or No Objection Certificate etc, that itself would not lead to the conclusion that the Planning Authority (CIDCO) should regularize irregular construction over and above the permissible construction".

Therefore, there was no substance in the arguments of the petitioners that since authorities have granted no objection certificate or water connection or electricity supply connection etc, the Planning Authority was bound to grant the occupation certificate, the bench opined.
    CommentQuote