Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by miketest View Post
    piku123 who is also a resident of CR has accepted that the pictures are true. Bro, you are not the only one living in CR so don't try to overpower others.
    Miketest Bro ... when did Patiala said that these are not from CR... read the post once again .... let me copy past it ofr you
    "He has gone & taken pictures from all such places which have no impact on CR life.."
    come on bro just dont try to act like our 24hrs News tv's

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
      Miketest Bro ... when did Patiala said that these are not from CR... read the post once again .... let me copy past it ofr you
      "He has gone & taken pictures from all such places which have no impact on CR life.."
      come on bro just dont try to act like our 24hrs News tv's

Thanks!!
      Pratts
      I do not know about CR much except what my dad tells me. He is working for a project in Ansal Aquapolis. I only did not like a series of off topic comments. If someone has something positive to add to the discussion, why act like police officers and start abusing others.

Comment

BTW I do not know where to post this but Ansal has terminated lots of contracts in Aquapolis project as it does not have funds to pay to contractors because of market sluggishness and therefore contractors have stalled almost the work. Very risky time to enter or stay in this project.

Comment

piku123 who is also a resident of CR has accepted that the pictures are true. Bro, you are not the only one living in CR so don't try to overpower others.

I too except that these pics are of CR only but request you to come n have a look on your own that where these pics were taken and from which angle and this is how far from reality.

Not seen any pot holes like one shown it the pics, if my assumption is correct that road was of a narrow lane between back side of under construction portion of Paramount & Assotech, which is not in use.

Pics with partial construction was of some construction done by ppl at entrance of Crossing from NH 24 side which is not Part of Crossing as of now. Another pic showing shops are a small land at another corner of Crossing adjacent to Laboni which could not be acquired. No comment about open drain, whaere ever ppl will be their drain will be there.

Regarding issue, some one has already posted content of mail from CROMA, It has already iisue pertaining to a developing area and issues are there that why ppl are following up and it will take time to short out this.

Comment

BTW I do not know where to post this but Ansal has terminated lots of contracts in Aquapolis project as it does not have funds to pay to contractors because of market sluggishness and therefore contractors have stalled almost the work. Very risky time to enter or stay in this project.
            This is the Story of all the Builder / Developer. New Sales are not happening at a pace at which it should be, they are sitting on huge under construction inventory, and that is leading to default to Sub contractors and also to bankers. Many of the real estate sub contractors has started making defaults to their bankers as they are not getting payment from their principles.

This is the reason Amrapali has reduced their prices so that liquidity position improves. I hope soon other builder will follow as early signals has started coming for.

Subvention schemes, No pre EMI schemes all are signal of liquidity crunch in real estate.

Comment

Let me change the topic ....
              What is the route that MiniMairathan is going to follow??
              If by any chance my kid will woke me up early in the morning I will try to join...

Thanks!!
              Pratts

Comment

phew...i think everyone only read that i had accepted the pics are real. but no one read my other positive comments that i never found a stinky smell inside CR, connectivity will improve, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
                  phew...i think everyone only read that i had accepted the pics are real. but no one read my other positive comments that i never found a stinky smell inside CR, connectivity will improve, etc etc.
                  that is part of a syndrome called CR Amnesia..all good things inside CR get negated by it's surroundings..

We should give up as we cannot improve our surroundings...

Comment

true bhai. we cannot improve our surroundings coz its not in our hands. but we can surely improve our township. and no doubt things are improving and will continue to improve inside CR. i am happy so far living in CR and the poor outer surroundings has no impact on my or my family's life so far.
                    gadi se aata hun jaata hun. bahar kya chal raha he, kiske kapde sukh rahe hein kya lena dena yaar.

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                    that is part of a syndrome called CR Amnesia..all good things inside CR get negated by it's surroundings..

We should give up as we cannot improve our surroundings...

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
                      true bhai. we cannot improve our surroundings coz its not in our hands. but we can surely improve our township. and no doubt things are improving and will continue to improve inside CR. i am happy so far living in CR and the poor outer surroundings has no impact on my or my family's life so far.
                      gadi se aata hun jaata hun. bahar kya chal raha he, kiske kapde sukh rahe hein kya lena dena yaar.
                      Infact poor surroundings not withstanding CR always creates positive imprints in minds of whosoover visits our home...

Once they enter CR it is truly something very good....

We at CR are happy being part of this society...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X