Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by desires View Post
    Can some1 pls guide me about buying gold coast 2 bhk at crossing republic.what shd be d best price all inclusive.pls help as I dnt wan2 land up my parents PF and hard earned money in problems...pls guide
    Surprisingly no1 is coming to help..I'm making visits to crossing republic regularly.I wish to buy flat here with golf view but seems no1 likes to help guide or welcome here.

Comment

Originally posted by desires View Post

Surprisingly no1 is coming to help..I'm making visits to crossing republic regularly.I wish to buy flat here with golf view but seems no1 likes to help guide or welcome here.
      See location is good..work is going on for present..was stuck for last one year or so..

Price may be 3000...

but is risky...though not very clear

Comment

Happy Independence Day

Just back from Independence day celebrations at Crossings.

We residents of CR are thankful to management for the professional way in which they organize events.there are no half measures.

Mini marathon was a great success.

Participation was very encouraging with all age groups participating in the run.

Ladies and children participation was also heartening.

T-shirts were provided to all.route was barricaded.water and juices were kept.even ambulance from columbia asia was also kept ready for any eventuality.

Press and horadings was used to advertise the event.

Residents doubted the success of this marathon but it was really very good.
        Next year would be more success.

Proud to be here.

Proud to be an Indian

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
          Just back from Independence day celebrations at Crossings.

We residents of CR are thankful to management for the professional way in which they organize events.there are no half measures.

Mini marathon was a great success.

Participation was very encouraging with all age groups participating in the run.

Ladies and children participation was also heartening.

T-shirts were provided to all.route was barricaded.water and juices were kept.even ambulance from columbia asia was also kept ready for any eventuality.

Press and horadings was used to advertise the event.

Residents doubted the success of this marathon but it was really very good.
          Next year would be more success.

Proud to be here.

Proud to be an Indian
          Ah...everything was awesome y'day, the weather, the marathon and even the independence day celebration. This was my first ever event in crossing republik and liked it.

Comment

does anybody has a information about the pond between Gaur & Mahagun society?

Comment

Originally posted by VardaanG View Post
              does anybody has a information about the pond between Gaur & Mahagun society?

6) Pond in between Mahagun and Gaur :
              Though land not pertains to CIPL, but they are doing anti mosquito treatment in same. We also have issued letters to respective govt. authorities to take action on same.

Comment

CR on eve of independence day from Paramount Symphony
                Attached Files

Comment

got the latest edition of crossings insight magazine today. must say, flashy cover page. liked it v much.

it was mentioned that the new route from GH-7 to NE will be open to public by sep'13. its a 24m wide road.
                  dont know its 4 lane or 2 lane? 2 lane hua to shaberi road ki tarah wahan bhi jaam lagega.

nothing was mentioned about the DG i guess.

Comment

it is 2 lane , but Shaberi road is one lane with few feet of additional width, I guess it will serve its purpose...

"http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_width_of_a_two_lane_road"

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
                    got the latest edition of crossings insight magazine today. must say, flashy cover page. liked it v much.

it was mentioned that the new route from GH-7 to NE will be open to public by sep'13. its a 24m wide road.
                    dont know its 4 lane or 2 lane? 2 lane hua to shaberi road ki tarah wahan bhi jaam lagega.

nothing was mentioned about the DG i guess.

Comment

ohh god . matlab ye bhi kaam chalau road he.
                      jab banana hi tha to 4 lane banate. not a good planning must say.

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                      it is 2 lane , but Shaberi road is one lane with few feet of additional width, I guess it will serve its purpose...

"http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_width_of_a_two_lane_road"

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X