It is being looked into by AAO-GH-7 & shall be organised soon
    So the slogan for this election from our side should be
    “This time ...... yes I am gonna vote...."

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Comment

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
      any idea about the voter id card camp to be organised at CR?? or office where we should submit our form.

as our nation is very close to be declared bankrupt looking at our rupess fall,stock market and current gov. funds left . specially our gov is all concerned about food security bill and hindu muslim card so atlest every CRian should make our voter id card and must vote on d day to have a better future else migrating will be last option .. please update if any information about the same when the camps will be held.

For New Voter ID Card Register you can get it done by registering and applying online on below website.

Chief Electoral Officer, Uttar Pradesh

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
        Welcome HB after long time..

Panchsheel club is not ready for sure..

Although Teej function was held in the unfinished club hall..
        Hi! DK how are you? Nice to see you are a veteran now.

looks like panchsheel is following 1 tower per year policy.

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
          Hi! DK how are you? Nice to see you are a veteran now.

looks like panchsheel is following 1 tower per year policy.
          Haha..i am only a year older since I joined IREF and now I am a veteran..

Comment

today 9 am pulia was on the rocks all JAM pAcked so decided to take the new route. And to my surprise atleast there were 20 cars behind and ahead of me. its still a managble route with carefull driving speacially after rain.

but I was able to sneak the massiv jam and reachd gol chakkar at 9.15 hoping dis dam 50 meter becomes operational soon and life thoda relaxing ho yaar.

so we can leave even at 9.30 for office thoda aur sone mil jata..

route is very simple post cr new pulia take left -> take first right -> take 1st right -> take 1st left and you are in Noida extention simple hai..
            Last edited August 26 2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

per new edition of Crossing Insight they promised sep time frame, so lets hope by Oct or by Diwali this road will be on.

today 9 am pulia was on the rocks all JAM pAcked so decided to take the new route. And to my surprise atleast there were 20 cars behind and ahead of me. its still a managble route with carefull driving speacially after rain.

but I was able to sneak the massiv jam and reachd gol chakkar at 9.15 hoping dis dam 50 meter becomes operational soon and life thoda relaxing ho yaar.

route is very simple post cr new pulia take left -> take first right -> take 1st right -> take 1st left and you are in Noida extention simple hai..

Comment

today 9 am pulia was on the rocks all JAM pAcked so decided to took the new route. And to my surprise atleast there were 20 cars behind and ahead of me. its still a managble route with carefull driving speacially after rain.

I am using this road on daily basis from last one month and used this road even when there was heavy rain. Base of this road is ok hence no pothole only top layer has got damaged so you are required to drive slow. On 20 mtr patch actually villagers put construction waste due to which ups and down were there but with vehicle movement this is also fine.

Only issue with this road is vehicle gets soiled, probably I will have to console cleaner by giving few extra bucks.

You might have seen at corner there is only 10 mtr distance between this village road and new road and before rain vehicle were passing through this only due to which length of village road was getting reduced by 50%. Construction waste has been dumped at this place also and if water logging gets stop there than again vehicle will start passing by this portion.

Luckily on this road traffic movement is one way hence no jam as of now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	2207379

Comment

New road kab banegi ..Manmeet ji..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
                    New road kab banegi ..Manmeet ji..!!
                    CIPL is not confirming anything as again some issue has come in acquisition of 30 mtr. patch of land. We might have to do agitation again to put pressure on CIPL as well as district administration so that last patch of land can be acquired.

However CIPL will make bitumin road upto Pulia after rainy season.

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
                      CIPL is not confirming anything as again some issue has come in acquisition of 30 mtr. patch of land. We might have to do agitation again to put pressure on CIPL as well as district administration so that last patch of land can be acquired.

However CIPL will make bitumin road upto Pulia after rainy season.
                      ek weekend pe saare log jaake kheech do lambai chodai. bhaad me gaya cipl.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X