Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by pushpankar View Post
    Guys !!!

    Chances to get the decision in our favour is very remote,please go through the link posted by Croma Team let's hope for the best,need active paticipation in CROMA meeting from Flat owners else we will regrett for sure as clear form the post .

    CROMA- WAY FORWARD -ON DUMPYARD ISSUE | Crossings Republik Flats Owners Association(CROMA) (Regd.)
    I would say otherwise. After recent developments the chances of decision in our favor is pretty strong and the post you have shared is 2 years old.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
      I would say otherwise. After recent developments the chances of decision in our favor is pretty strong and the post you have shared is 2 years old.
      kaash aapki ki baat sahi ho jye

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by pushpankar View Post
        kaash aapki ki baat sahi ho jye
        aaj kal to GNN walay aapnee site per likh rahay hogay kee " winning the case on the present ground is very very remote"

        Thanks!!
        Pratts

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          SBI ATM at Well Bazar

          As per the recent Charter of Demands shared by CROMA team , we were supposed to get the ATM @SBI functional on 15th August.

          However till date i haven't seen any thing happening on ground w.r.t ATM.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            ...

            branch guys says " Na to abhi hai na hi aage koi chance hai next 1 year me" as usual gov. bank behaviour..

            Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
            As per the recent Charter of Demands shared by CROMA team , we were supposed to get the ATM @SBI functional on 15th August.

            However till date i haven't seen any thing happening on ground w.r.t ATM.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
              branch guys says " Na to abhi hai na hi aage koi chance hai next 1 year me" as usual gov. bank behaviour..
              Then from where CROMA team got the news that ATM will be operational by 15 Aug 2013

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                hello crtians,
                good news.. a big electronic shop is coming in gaur shoping complex and it be operation before dipawali and as you know moti mahal deluxe has also taken shop in paramount shopping complex and possession of lots of shop will be given to their's respective owner in another malls which is supposed to completed before dipawali that simply means some more shops will be added in the feather of crossing..

                cheers.... and thanks to critics of cr also who kept this thread very hot....
                Money bhai.. CR citizen

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  bhai , any news specific to alternate route to Nex? this is most critical one

                  Originally posted by Moneybhai View Post
                  hello crtians,
                  good news.. a big electronic shop is coming in gaur shoping complex and it be operation before dipawali and as you know moti mahal deluxe has also taken shop in paramount shopping complex and possession of lots of shop will be given to their's respective owner in another malls which is supposed to completed before dipawali that simply means some more shops will be added in the feather of crossing..

                  cheers.... and thanks to critics of cr also who kept this thread very hot....

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by Moneybhai View Post
                    hello crtians,
                    good news.. a big electronic shop is coming in gaur shoping complex and it be operation before dipawali and as you know moti mahal deluxe has also taken shop in paramount shopping complex and possession of lots of shop will be given to their's respective owner in another malls which is supposed to completed before dipawali that simply means some more shops will be added in the feather of crossing..

                    cheers.... and thanks to critics of cr also who kept this thread very hot....
                    Is Moti Mahal Delux open in CR?
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      Is Moti Mahal Delux open in CR?
                      No...

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X