Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by MOHIT KUMAR View Post
    Their is also a school building under construction behind GH07. I have slipped the name of the school, but some CRian can refesh us on that.

I wonder how a school and grave yard will co-exist.

(Hope we are talking of the strecth that ends up at new pulia)
    Mohit bhai its not Graveyard its shamshaan bhoomi, both are different, in Ludhiana I remember missing such deal very cheap at model town extension block D, as it was facing such land and school was on right hand side, broker usual said sir yaha kuch nai hota kab se band pada hai (it was in 1995) but once I got to know its operational and unfortunatly it belongs to village Gill..... As their cremation ground and till today working.

CROMA must take up this issue though chances are less as that bhoomi was there for years and village land...... Aab tou waise bhi village walo ko bahut relaxation diya hai land bill mein

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
      Mohit bhai its not Graveyard its shamshaan bhoomi, both are different, in Ludhiana I remember missing such deal very cheap at model town extension block D, as it was facing such land and school was on right hand side, broker usual said sir yaha kuch nai hota kab se band pada hai (it was in 1995) but once I got to know its operational and unfortunatly it belongs to village Gill..... As their cremation ground and till today working.

CROMA must take up this issue though chances are less as that bhoomi was there for years and village land...... Aab tou waise bhi village walo ko bahut relaxation diya hai land bill mein

it seems crossing is surrounded by lot hell of probrlem,Cremation ground,dumping ground,surrounded by sewage,STP plant all bad things surrounds crossings .
      all waste things are put around crossings only.

lot of efort will be required to remove them

Comment

Don't loose hope, it's India yeh sab chalta rehta CROMA is doing their work. Most things will go away

Comment

Can you smell something??? Or is it only my nose??

Thanks!!
          Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
            Can you smell something??? Or is it only my nose??

Thanks!!
            Pratts
            It is after effect of my pointing some facts in Faridabad thread..

I said Faridabad is good & temporary problems of roads is there which will be solved..Also I said people are living without registry..Just that..

Notsosuper (????) has taken it in the right spirirt which is again unfortunate..

But Bhai log best part is we are engaged in celebrations & enjoying ..that's the best part

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              It is after effect of my pointing some facts in Faridabad thread..

I said Faridabad is good & temporary problems of roads is there which will be solved..Also I said people are living without registry..Just that..

Notsosuper (????) has taken it in the right spirirt which is again unfortunate..

But Bhai log best part is we are engaged in celebrations & enjoying ..that's the best part
              No no mr Patiala, I just read about ur area and got to know people are living with burning bodies around....... Which is scary isn't it...... For sure ur comment that GfBd cannot become crossings is true...... At least these kind of issues are not faced by us

Comment

No no mr Patiala, I just read about ur area and got to know people are living with burning bodies around....... Which is scary isn't it...... For sure ur comment that GfBd cannot become crossings is true...... At least these kind of issues are not faced by us

So true mr Notsowhatever.... I have seen dead bodies burning in Golfcourse not just that ... some days back we all saw a Kaccha hanging on one of the CR's Deewar ... Plz ask you friend Chamoli ( as some of his cloths were stolen by wind some days back ) to check if they belongs to him...

Thanks!!
                Pratts

Comment

Dkpatiala bhai thoda nh24ka jam bhi batao 9kms ko cover karne mein kitne ghante lagte hai aur shahberi pulia ka bhi.......

Agar tume 6 bypass pe which is converted to 8lanes , no t point no u turn, traffic police k rehte 1km cross karne mein 50minute lage..... Tou yaha tou hours beet jaate hongey

Comment

Dkpatiala bhai thoda nh24ka jam bhi batao 9kms ko cover karne mein kitne ghante lagte hai aur shahberi pulia ka bhi.......

Agar tume 6 bypass pe which is converted to 8lanes , no t point no u turn, traffic police k rehte 1km cross karne mein 50minute lage..... Tou yaha tou hours beet jaate hongey

Why are you comparing a temporary problem of one area to temporary problem of another area...

We are very comfortable these days ..but won't share the reason..Kahi nazar naa lag jaaye..

Comment

Urs is still permanent bhai, abhi tak kuch khaas nai hua hai behtar hai unn sab pe dhayan do..... It will help to resolve problems of ur area. Baki dead bodies burning is really a health hazard, u should immediately look into it

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X