Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by ck.kislay View Post
    From the above post It seems that 3 schools are planning to start in CR.

1. Indirapuram public school
    2. Gyan sakti ( Gaur group)
    3. Viswa bharti ( well known group)

Can some one add about more details about above schools, like :

1. Is they start their session by 2014?
    2. What is the location of these school.
    3. Contacts details.
    4. Any other input.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4
    There is also a school building under construction behind GH07. I have slipped the name of the school, but read somewhere here in this thread that it is something like Gyan Khand....

I understand that this school that too will supposedly start its session in 2014 has not been included in the above list.

Can someone please confirm the name of this school and the year of first session?

Comment

Last saturday and sunday camps were held in paramount for Voter id card registration. It should come in other socities too very soon.

I with my 10 friends and their families got ourself registered.

Namo Namo !!! we all are ready to MODIfy india in 2014...

Comment

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
        Last saturday and sunday camps were held in paramount for Voter id card registration. It should come in other socities too very soon.

pscr123 great to hear this..do you have phone numbers of the electoral officer for our block..

Comment

This is awesome.

Comment

Though i am not a part of crossing, but it feels great to see how things are getting managed day by day and it is actually coming out very well. It is indeed a most beautiful part of ghaziabad !
            Those who will keep on critising on each and every things - Daag to chand pe bhi hota hai :P

Comment

Croma Dussehra Mela

Another step ahead..
              Attached Files

Comment

CR builders to return Land to Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

There is a news in today's Amar Ujala regarding some LandUse Change issue and builders will return the land to Nagar Nigam.

What impact does it hold on CR and end buyers ?
                Attached Files

Comment

patiala saab I dont have number but one of my ajnara friend said that they will be at ajnara over this weekend. I will confirm the same by friday then you guys can also register and hopefully fo some MODIfication only ...

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                  pscr123 great to hear this..do you have phone numbers of the electoral officer for our block..

Comment

patiala saab I dont have number but one of my ajnara friend said that they will be at ajnara over this weekend. I will confirm the same by friday then you guys can also register and hopefully fo some MODIfication only ...
                    PSCR bro please also confirm if it will be open for all CR residents...

Thanks!!
                    Pratts

Comment

Story about crossing township Land

It seems the farmers are still holding few patches of land ( obv to get more returns )where even today one can see is not developed/local stall/roads getting narrow on approach road.. etc... but the positive thing is that land is clean and bought directly from farmers

the article is old (2 years) but story is true

Kadir Husain sits on a charpoy in Shahberi. After a brief while, he turns around, looks at the row of apartment building behind him and says, "rules are different on the other side".
                      Husain is talking about Dundahera village in Ghaziabad, which too has witnessed a real estate boom in the recent years. Other than the drain that separates these two UP villages, the terms on land acquisition also place them on different maps of development.

Dundahera's rise began four ago, when seven builders came to envision the Crossings Republik, a project that would span 360 acres. The project's website describes the builders as '7 forces' and the project 'India's first global city'.

Shahberi, meanwhile, hit the headlines as the Supreme Court upheld Allahabad High Court's verdict quashing state acquisition of farm land under the 'urgency clause'. The court ruling brought cheer for Shahberi residents and gloom for investors.

The residents of both villages, however, feel that grass in greener on the other side.

"The Noida Authority takes care of them. They have better roads, drains and the place is clean, unlike ours. That also means that land should be more expensive across the nallah," says Haridwari Lal Tyagi, who lives in Dundahera.

Vice-Chairman of the Ghaziabad Development Authority, Narendra Kumar Chaudhary, said the companies were given a licence to directly negotiate with the farmers. "As per the agreement, 60 per cent of the land could be acquired by the companies. If they require the other 40 per cent, we will facilitate its acquisition," he says.

In 2006-07, builders began negotiating with the farmers of Dundahera. "Representatives of a company would come with a property dealer from the area. They began with an offer of Rs 4 lakh per bigha," says Dayanand Tyagi, sitting on a charpoy inside his garage that has two cars and a tractor parked inside.

Dayanand was one of the first to give in. "My thoughts were about a time in 1962 when they acquired land for 49 paise per gaj (1000 gajs make a bigha). I didn't want to wait," he says. Tyagi was paid Rs 6.5 lakh per bigha for his 35 bigha. He has since bought land in Hapur, and admitted one of his sons into medical school. Tyagi is no longer a farmer, he leases out his tractor.

Some time in late 2009, the Greater Noida Authority offered the farmers of Shahberi compensation at Rs. 7.11 lakh per bigha. Meanwhile, those across the nallah who had managed to hold on to their land were reaping richer rewards by the day.

Haridwari Tyagi sold his land in 2008 for Rs 12 lakh per bigha. Villagers say the last of those who sold land to the promoters of the Crossing Republik got as much as Rs 26 lakh per bigha.

"There are about 400 bighas with villagers even now, and we hear of individuals selling land to new projects. Everyone's secretive about the exact price, but last we heard, the price has gone up as high as Rs 80 lakh for a bigha," says Jaiveer Sharma.

Jaiveer has managed to stave off suitors for the 50 bighas he owns near the NH-24; he does not reveal how much the highest bidder had offered.

However, holding on to the leftover land may not be a good idea, either. "Those of us who have been holding on to property have now received notices from the GDA, threatening that land would be acquired," says Jaiveer.

His claim could not be verified from the GDA.

Among the original seven builders who began the Crossings Republik project are the builders who have a presence in Noida Extension — Ajnara, Panchsheel and Supertech.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X