Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
    There is a news in today's Amar Ujala regarding some LandUse Change issue and builders will return the land to Nagar Nigam.

What impact does it hold on CR and end buyers ?
    I guess no impact on end users, but yep harassment for sure (mental n peace)

Patiala ji what's ur take, now CR builders licence to land use is challenged, is it has to do something with political thing???

Whats ur pov

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
      I guess no impact on end users, but yep harassment for sure (mental n peace)

Patiala ji what's ur take, now CR builders licence to land use is challenged, is it has to do something with political thing???

Whats ur pov

Nothing to loose sleep over..

Loot of lacs totalling upto hundreds of crores and still people not getting their flats in greater faridabad looks a bigger problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post

Loot of lacs totalling upto hundreds of crores and still people not getting their flats in greater faridabad looks a bigger problem.
        I guess we are in ghaziabad forum dear.... Our of jealousy don't quote wrong info Pls.

Go and check faridabad threads, u will find how many families living and majority of possessions happened.

Again at least no lafda like crossings as newspaper clearly says no land use change given to crossings.... And what was given is dismissed isn't it... I simply asked what came I news..... Please brother don't overreact

Comment

Moderators do we have any solution for such bashing and wrong info shared by one person..... Patiala

Earlier he posted out of jealousy wrong info on bypass road where when I grilled him/her he/she finally caught red handed spreading rumours about cross a stretch of 1km in 50mintes......

Again he spread wrong rumor and spit venom against faridabad...... Till when do we have to tolerate such creatures

Comment

I guess we are in ghaziabad forum dear.... Our of jealousy don't quote wrong info Pls.

Go and check faridabad threads, u will find how many families living and majority of possessions happened.

Again at least no lafda like crossings as newspaper clearly says no land use change given to crossings.... And what was given is dismissed isn't it... I simply asked what came I news..... Please brother don't overreact

Zee business has shown that crores and crores have been looted in greater faridabad.

A delayed departmental enquiry getting mention in hindi newspaper which talks more about other land use change cannot be used against crossings.

Greater faridabad builders have contributed enough towards corrupting the whole real estate business.any one defending them should keep the suffering of many end users in mind.

15% occupancy in projects that were offerd possession one year before speaks a lot about the state of things in greater faridabad.

No amount of goodie goodie future talks can put a blanket on years of failures of huda/dtcp.

As far as Ghaziabad is concerned we are much better on builder ethics,delivery,overall growth.yes problems are there but far far less than greater faridabad.

My visit to faridabad last week was met with only a single comment from my family "Thank GOD we are not staying herre".i tried to justify bcoz my step of investing at greater faridabad earlier was met with a statement that we needed a flat to stay with all facilities and not in a struggling area.

The above was because of 7 years of wait.

Comment

Moderators do we have any solution for such bashing and wrong info shared by one person..... Patiala

Earlier he posted out of jealousy wrong info on bypass road where when I grilled him/her he/she finally caught red handed spreading rumours about cross a stretch of 1km in 50mintes......

Again he spread wrong rumor and spit venom against faridabad...... Till when do we have to tolerate such creatures

Wrong rumour? It was unfortunate temporary jam.u are not ready to take such admission of progress too.

Are Protests by GFWA at Jantar Mantar against widespread looting and atrocities by greater faridabad builders are also rumour?

Is Zee business report also rumour?

Are incomplete projects from last 7 years also a rumour?

Comment

Today bhoomi pujan was done at the space between Ajanara and Panchsheel for park.levelling of the area has started and soon we will have green park at that place.

This years Ramlila at the same place will be a good start for this area.

Comment

CR today is a name of progression.Its a progression against many odds.it has surprised many and will keep continuing to do that.

I for one believe that we should separate CR threads into delivered and underconstruction threads.

I have no shame in admitting that Mahagun, supertech,jaipuria etc have delayed.

I admit that some floors/towers are not authorized.

Today the delivered CR projects are brimming with life.people like me are interested in:

Aadhar cards camp
                  Voter id card camps
                  Co-ordination with GDA for improved infrastructure
                  Co-ordination with police for improved patrolling.
                  Celebration of various festivals in a grand way.
                  Improved security.
                  Improved connectivity.
                  Improved broadband services.
                  Improved shopping experiance.
                  Tents of commercial campaign (far cry from brokers tents)
                  Contunuity of good electricity and water situation with improved infrastructure.
                  Rationalization of maintenance charges.
                  Best of talent honing classes for children.
                  Running of shuttle bus service.
                  Close co-ordination to kill SWMP(DG).
                  Commitee to co-ordinate on impending NH-24 widening for smooth traffic flow.
                  Co-ordination for shahberi pulia widening.
                  Co-ordination on new route via noida extension.
                  Schools
                  Hospitals.
                  More A. T. M s.

We are truly blessed with the best commercial development with a year.next year will also be better without doubt.

We at CR are happy and wil keep contributing to the society.

Comment

Wrong rumour? It was unfortunate temporary jam.u are not ready to take such admission of progress too.

Are Protests by GFWA at Jantar Mantar against widespread looting and atrocities by greater faridabad builders are also rumour?

Is Zee business report also rumour?

Are incomplete projects from last 7 years also a rumour?
                    Mr Patiala there could be few projects in gfbd , which are fraud like triveni, dd etc.... Some major delays by Bptp..... But if u see area of 5700acres and almost 3500 acres developed by private builders and now almost major projects given possession...... Is it?

Your biased attitude is that you still show picture of last 2008 slowdown..... And after affects.

Tell me crossings also came at same time, why stil saviour, jaipuria supertech, and many were not able to deliver....

Tell me in 360 acres only why so much of discrepancies

Tell me in faridabad atleast the land title /land use change is never a case...... Where as crossings itself in trouble of u read news....... That land change use given to builders in CR is challenged and new govt is cancelling it...... Which also translates that why CR is not given clearances and completion certificates.

At least no dead bodies burning around any other areas as CR people faces

Atleast no illegal floors, as mentioned in news last year GDA raids about CR.

Pls also tune to the channels where its told how CR builders looted common man, how they used shamlaat zameen and land earmarked for Dumping Ground to build CR........ And that's why you guys lost case in honble allahabad High Court.

Atleast no lifts falls in any nor areas, no theft of vehicles, as mentioned by CRians.

Mr Patiala there are n number of drawbacks if one counts in 360 acres of CR....... So stop comparing it with any planned area developed by government.

BETTER U FOCUS ON CR REAL TIME BURNING ISSUES

Comment

Zee business has shown that crores and crores have been looted in greater faridabad.

A delayed departmental enquiry getting mention in hindi newspaper which talks more about other land use change cannot be used against crossings.

Greater faridabad builders have contributed enough towards corrupting the whole real estate business.any one defending them should keep the suffering of many end users in mind.

15% occupancy in projects that were offerd possession one year before speaks a lot about the state of things in greater faridabad.

No amount of goodie goodie future talks can put a blanket on years of failures of huda/dtcp.

As far as Ghaziabad is concerned we are much better on builder ethics,delivery,overall growth.yes problems are there but far far less than greater faridabad.

My visit to faridabad last week was met with only a single comment from my family "Thank GOD we are not staying herre".i tried to justify bcoz my step of investing at greater faridabad earlier was met with a statement that we needed a flat to stay with all facilities and not in a struggling area.

The above was because of 7 years of wait.
                      Tell me how many illegal floors u have in CR......

Oh now tou its fully illegal as land use change is challenged

Patiala..... Ghaziabad has biggest jhol jhaal how indirapuram becomes concerte jungle we all know...

FAR is how bullied in ghaziabad we all know......

Amrapali village, gaur village, rajhans, vxl, many more to name in IP are counted as worst societies in ncr.

Even CR we all know, why upper floors and few towers are not getting registered...... Even supertech front middle tower is illegal s per original plan it was open space..... But this is whole story of ghaziabad builders...

360acres...... (half land for golf course) and remaining 100000pepole...... We can understand this kind of elevated slum thanks to ghaziabad builders as per ur words.

Baki check pics in thread people posted quality of construction of CR flats as well.

And issues as well

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X