Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    My relative wants to sell his flat in crossing infra. Its 1725 sq. ft 3BHK RTM. PM me if interested.

what rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    any update for panchsheel wellington tower 3,4,5,6,7,8?
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly true.
    This is the same story I was told by the builder.

And I agree that paying 12.3% on some is not a good idea. But since the property I am buying does not have a club, and there is no PLC etc too, I was hoping to save some bucks on EDC/IDC and Parking.

Problem is that Builder is saying that 12.3% is applicable on EDC/IDC, but they were not sure of the reason of it. I have asked them to get me in touch with their legal dept.

Q: Do they pay EDC/IDC to GDA? or to CROMA?

Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Service tax is paid to central govt and hence same for all states. As I understand in crossing they don't divide the amount into BSP, IDC, EDC, Carparking it is flat rate per sq feet, which is multiplied by area to get the final cost. They would discuss these different factors before finalizing the deal. But final deal would be per sq feet and include all factors. It is the same reason that they charge service tax on complete amount.
    A rough calculation would show that it does not make big difference. 1st point is that EDC / FFC (fire fighting charges) are lesser than in haryana.
    Further you may be aware that full service tax i.e. 12.3% now is charged on club membership and powerbackup charges. Car parking is free of any ST. So if you calcualate 10.3% on some and 0% on some average 3.09% on all seems to be OK.
    But this is my POV. you should discuss with them including car parking. On net you can get IT circular stating that car parking is not be service taxed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Exactly true.

Q: Do they pay EDC/IDC to GDA? or to CROMA?

EDC goes to GDA ...There is no IDC as such ... all residents of Crossings pay 0.30 psft in their monthly maintenance charges which goes to Crossings Infra Management for Internal development and maintenance
    CommentQuote
  • Then Why does the builder charge 3.09% ST on EDC. :(

Originally Posted by cradlecog
    EDC goes to GDA ...There is no IDC as such ... all residents of Crossings pay 0.30 psft in their monthly maintenance charges which goes to Crossings Infra Management for Internal development and maintenance
    CommentQuote
  • Communicating between South Delhi to Crossing Republiks , Ghaziabad

Can anybody pls. let me know , what are the modes of transportation available between Delhi ( from South Delhi , near Safdarjung Medical) and Crossing Republik . Information about any person who operates car , rent-a –car sort of .Also what is the route , If I need to use Bus, / Metro/Auto etc.

I have a flat in CR-GGV- Ghaziabad ,intend to do the registration of the flat and do other fixing & fittings to make it livable. I am based outside Delhi and will come to Delhi next month to finish above activities hence need to communicate between Delhi to CR & the Lawyers office at Ghaziabad many number of times.

Any suggestion will be of great help and highly appreciated as I have not been to Delhi since last two years.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • NH 24 will be your road. One of the most straight road to drive on (If you have own car). It will take you all the way to ring road. And ring road will take you to medical.

Public transport will be little issue. You can call cabs and use them to go to medical or use them to go to nearest metro which is 10.8 KM.

Originally Posted by Srihari2012
    Can anybody pls. let me know , what are the modes of transportation available between Delhi ( from South Delhi , near Safdarjung Medical) and Crossing Republik . Information about any person who operates car , rent-a –car sort of .Also what is the route , If I need to use Bus, / Metro/Auto etc.

I have a flat in CR-GGV- Ghaziabad ,intend to do the registration of the flat and do other fixing & fittings to make it livable. I am based outside Delhi and will come to Delhi next month to finish above activities hence need to communicate between Delhi to CR & the Lawyers office at Ghaziabad many number of times.

Any suggestion will be of great help and highly appreciated as I have not been to Delhi since last two years.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Srihari2012

Thanks

the bigest usp of cr is the close proximity to nh24.. If u own a car then take nh24 go straight til sarai kale khan then use the newly constructed flyover wich conects directly to jln stadium..then frm jln to aiims is vry close.. It mite sound vry complex bt believe me by dis route to south delhi is jst 30 min drive. I myself has used dis route many times.. Nd its a great conectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog

Jeet,
    CROMA is association of residents likr RWA.
    There is absolutely no service tax payment on taxes like IDC. Please refer your BBA, if it states the rate as flat i.e. consolidated per sq. ft, not much can be done. But if it mentions parking rate and EDC (should be Rs 90/ sq ft) separately, you have a case. But check for power backup which is taxable @10.3% and make the net + /- calculation.
    CommentQuote
  • please share floor etc details along with price quoted
    CommentQuote
  • Ghaziabad Development Authority gets ministry nod to widen NH-24

June 26th, 2012 by MANOJa

GHAZIABAD: The Ghaziabad Development Authority on Monday claimed that it has got the sanction to widen the NH-24 from four to six lanes. Authority officials said that the surface transport ministry has also passed the underpasses that were proposed by it. Senior officials of GDA and Noida Authority had met last Thursday and shared plans on NH-24 and also decided to share the cost to develop the highway.

“The Union surface transport ministry sanctioned the widening of NH-24 after a meeting on Monday. Apart from that, three underpasses will also be developed,” said a senior GDA official.

The authority had recently sent a proposal to NHAI to transfer land to the authorities. GDA has already earmarked the underpasses and FOBs that would be built to decongest traffic on an urgent basis. The authority said that it will utilize existing underpasses at Shipra Mall and carbon factory along the NH-24 and lay new service roads to divert traffic. Noida Authority is also planning a flyover from the old FNG highway apart from a semi-cloverleaf.

The three new underpasses proposed by GDA would be constructed along the stretch from Lal Kuan to UP Gate, locations of which would be soon decided. Besides, the authority has proposed laying of new service roads at Chhajarsi, CISF crossing and Kalapathar that would aligned with the national highway in order to prevent congestion at these points and streamline traffic between Ghaziabad and Noida.

The three foot overbridges have been planned at District Collectorate, Vijay Nagar and Khoda to facilitate movement of pedestrians. For Noida Authority, the Sector 62 traffic signal is a major problem. Thousands of commuters get stuck in traffic during office hours daily. The Authority wants to make the Sector 62 crossing signal-free and an underpass and two cloverleaves are required for it. “Through these proposals, we aim to reduce traffic congestion by 25-40 per cent,” a senior official said.

The Union surface transport ministry sanctioned the widening of NH-24 after a meeting with GDA on Monday.
    CommentQuote
  • Ghaziabad Development Authority gets ministry nod to widen NH-24

Ghaziabad Development Authority gets ministry nod to widen NH-24

GHAZIABAD: The Ghaziabad Development Authority on Monday claimed that it has got the sanction to widen the NH-24 from four to six lanes. Authority officials said that the surface transport ministry has also passed the underpasses that were proposed by it. Senior officials of GDA and Noida Authority had met last Thursday and shared plans on NH-24 and also decided to share the cost to develop the highway.

“The Union surface transport ministry sanctioned the widening of NH-24 after a meeting on Monday. Apart from that, three underpasses will also be developed,” said a senior GDA official.

The authority had recently sent a proposal to NHAI to transfer land to the authorities. GDA has already earmarked the underpasses and FOBs that would be built to decongest traffic on an urgent basis. The authority said that it will utilize existing underpasses at Shipra Mall and carbon factory along the NH-24 and lay new service roads to divert traffic. Noida Authority is also planning a flyover from the old FNG highway apart from a semi-cloverleaf.

The three new underpasses proposed by GDA would be constructed along the stretch from Lal Kuan to UP Gate, locations of which would be soon decided. Besides, the authority has proposed laying of new service roads at Chhajarsi, CISF crossing and Kalapathar that would aligned with the national highway in order to prevent congestion at these points and streamline traffic between Ghaziabad and Noida.

The three foot overbridges have been planned at District Collectorate, Vijay Nagar and Khoda to facilitate movement of pedestrians. For Noida Authority, the Sector 62 traffic signal is a major problem. Thousands of commuters get stuck in traffic during office hours daily. The Authority wants to make the Sector 62 crossing signal-free and an underpass and two cloverleaves are required for it. “Through these proposals, we aim to reduce traffic congestion by 25-40 per cent,” a senior official said.

The Union surface transport ministry sanctioned the widening of NH-24 after a meeting with GDA on Monday.
    CommentQuote
  • Yani CR main rates rs 200-300 /sft up immediately. good new for everyone.
    Lekin yeh elevated road ka logic samajh nahin aya koi bata sakta hai aakhir kyu?

Originally Posted by piluooo
    Ghaziabad Development Authority gets ministry nod to widen NH-24

CommentQuote
  • Now this is a clear answer. Thank you so much.

Yes, BBA states consolidated rate. However I can get BBA written differently.

I did the math, both options are more or less same.

Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Jeet,
    CROMA is association of residents likr RWA.
    There is absolutely no service tax payment on taxes like IDC. Please refer your BBA, if it states the rate as flat i.e. consolidated per sq. ft, not much can be done. But if it mentions parking rate and EDC (should be Rs 90/ sq ft) separately, you have a case. But check for power backup which is taxable @10.3% and make the net + /- calculation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by r007kumar
    Hi all,
    any update for panchsheel wellington tower 3,4,5,6,7,8?

Good news........Gda to regularize all illegal construction soon ...... read today's Amar Ujala.
    CommentQuote