Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
    I visited CR last month(for the first time) and was surprised to see the amount of ready supply. i guess some projects will be ready to move in by sept/oct.
    i did not find any issue with the location but the accessiblity was thru a villages.
    if u are looking at a budget house with fast possession (1500psft), u can consider CR. Alternatively Noida Extn is going to be a good option in 2-3 yrs time for budget home category.

Value for money will be 75, 76, 77, 78 and 137 sector.
    Agreed with Munish even had gone to check some flats and trust me sector 75, 76, 77, 78 and 137 are also developing very fast.

Comment

Bachpan main dekha tha do bachhe aapas main hamesha ladte rahte they. "Mera toy tere toy se accha he" Kuch joker bhi yahan isi tarah se besir per ki fight karte rahte he

Comment

Originally posted by vikasg03 View Post
        Bachpan main dekha tha do bachhe aapas main hamesha ladte rahte they. "Mera toy tere toy se accha he" Kuch joker bhi yahan isi tarah se besir per ki fight karte rahte he
        Rightly said, check previous posts, which joker started it. . . . On simple question of land use change cancelled...... I was told all about bad bad bad in gfbd.

Kaash yeh gayan koi un bhai saab ko bhi de dey

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

property rates

ladai chord do..
          By the way away from what we are discussing above I have noticed overall slump in the property market including CR.
          I have been hearing rates of upto 4K/PSFT but last month when I decided to sell my flat in Ajnara (ready to move-in) to invest somewhere else in under construction (as rates were really good all across noida/noida-extn/E-way) didn't get many inquires or genuine buyer in the market. Rate is also around 3500-3550 only based on my conversation with individual buyer and broker.
          Is the slump due to upcoming election and people want to keep cash as CASH IS KING in this type of scenario?
          Last edited September 21 2013, 11:06 AM. Reason: Spell

Comment

Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
            Rightly said, check previous posts, which joker started it. . . . On simple question of land use change cancelled...... I was told all about bad bad bad in gfbd.

Kaash yeh gayan koi un bhai saab ko bhi de dey

Chor kr Dadhi me Tinka

Comment

Realty companies may offer discounts to clear inventory

Realty companies may offer discounts to clear inventory - The Economic Times

NEW DELHI: The upward revision in repo rate by the Reserve Bank of India is likely to increase pressure on real estate developers to offer discounts in the upcoming festive season as they struggle to clear their inventory at a time when demand is tepid and interest rates are rising.

"Discounts are now inevitable," said Sanjay Dutt, executive managing director of South Asia at real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield. This festive season is likely to see just a tenth of last year's new project launches, according to an estimate by the Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India (Credai).

"Developers will want to sell their unsold inventory instead by using innovative schemes and discounts. Rising interest rates, though, will lower sentiments and could impact sales," said Credai chairman Lalit Kumar Jain.

The festival season usually generates about 20% of the annual home sales. But demand has been severely hit this year due to the economic slowdown, higher inflation and job cuts in several sectors. The spike in interest rates can only add to the industry's woes, developers said.

"If interest rates go up, demand will be impacted slightly," said National Housing Bank chairman RV Verma. Home prices fell in 22 of the 26 cities in the quarter to June, according to the National Housing Bank's residential housing index, Residex,

"If developers really reduce prices, some sales should happen this festive season. This is an opportunity for them to clear their inventory pile-up," said a senior SBIBSE -3.44 % official, who did not wish to be named.

DLF's group executive director Rajeev Talwar termed the increase in repo rate a missed opportunity. "There was a need to lower rates to stimulate demand," said Talwar.

According to property research firm Liases Foras, close to 670 million sq ft of stock is lying unsold with developers as home sales have fallen over the past few quarters.

"We will not be launching new projects this festive season. Instead we will focus on delivering old projects and will offer schemes and discounts to get rid of our inventory," said RK Arora, managing director of Noida-based developer Supertech.

Several developers are poised to launch new schemes for existing projects and also offer innovative payment structures, said Anckur Srivasttava, chairman of GenReal Property Advisers. "They are also repositioning parts of existing projects to stir sales," Srivasttava said.

Freebies Are Now Inevitable

DEMAND HAS been severely hit this year due to the economic slowdown, higher inflation and job cuts in several sectors

BUILDERS WILL want to sell their unsold inventory instead by using innovative schemes and discounts

MANY DEVELOPERS are poised to launch new schemes for existing projects and also offer innovative payment structures

Comment

Builders at private lenders’ mercy as demand falls, forced to pay interest rates as high as 42% - The Economic Times

NEW DELHI | BANGALORE: The stress among real estate developers is now showing clearly. Private money lenders are back in demand with small and mid-sized real estate developers picking up short-term money at interest rates as high as 42% a year to avoid the prospect of reducing property prices.

With home sales dropping and banks being picky about lending to the sector, many real estate developers are facing a liquidity crunch, which would eventually force them to reduce prices to book sales. This, they fear, could induce a downward spiral in property prices.

According to the National Housing Bank's residential housing index, Residex, 22 of the 26 cities it tracks have already seen a marginal decline in home prices in the April to June quarter. A recent report by property research firm Liases Foras puts the cumulative nationwide unsold inventory at 670 million sq ft, or around 6 lakh apartments, putting further pressure on real estate developers.

"Raising money even at exorbitant rates, developers hope, will help them fend off this crisis situation and keep prices steady till the economy picks up," says Ambar Maheshwari, managing director of corporate finance at property consultancy Jones Lang LaSalle.

Recently a Noida-based developer who had managed to sell only 30% in his housing project and needed money to pay some government charges and continue construction, borrowed Rs 20 crore from a local money lender at 4% a month for a few months and a collateral that was at least twice the value of the loan.

If he hadn't, the only option for him would have been to covertly sell some apartments at a discount and continue construction. Since he borrowed, he was able to reach a certain construction milestone after which construction-linked payments of his existing customers came in. A small Chennai-based builder, who did not wish to be named, says the market is very tight and even raising Rs 30 crore from banks and PE funds is difficult today for a small developer. "This is where money lenders come in, even though they charge us steeply."

When a developer does not have enough money to continue construction, the first impact is that existing buyers stop paying installments, explains Anckur Srivasttava, chairman of GenReal Property Advisers. "He then has no option but to cut prices or go for such expensive money," he adds.

While developers of some repute are able to raise money at 2-3% a month, the smaller ones are even paying close to 4% a month with greater collateral.

The desperation level, of course, varies from developer to developer which is being seen as an opportunity by several HNIs, exporters and diamond merchants, entrepreneurs and family offices.

Take the case of Rajesh Mehta, chairman of Bangalore-based Rajesh Exports, one of India's biggest gems and jewellery exporter — he has invested close to Rs 700 crore in such transactions.

"We are seeing huge pain in the market but are very selective in who we work with. There's demand for such money even from the best of developers," says Mehta, who has lent to mostly Bangalore-based developers at interest rates in the 2.5% to 3.5% a month range.

The former owners of Patni Computers that was sold to Nasdaq-listed IT services company iGate for $1.2-billion (Rs 5,450 crore) at that time have been investing their money in different spheres that includes buying completed real estate assets and also lending to real estate companies.

They recently lent to a Bangalore-based developer at an interest rate in the 20-25% a year range. "There are very few cashrich developers today. All others are looking for money. When we lend, we look at the builders' reputation, his ability to actually complete the project and the quality of the security he is offering," says Dinesh Maheshwari, who heads such investments for some of the former owners of Patni.

A Delhi-based exporter, who did not wish to be named, says he and his other HNI friends have set up a consortium of sorts that has been lending to several real estate developers in the region. "Interest rates might be steep, but today they are willing to pay," he says. And this demand for short-term money is only set to grow louder.

As elections draw closer, a lot of the money that has been put in by politicians and people around them is being pulled out of real estate companies, says Srivasttava, who is currently helping five developers across the country raise money from non-banking finance companies and some money lenders as well.

"Developers will get more desperate for money going forward as the situation is not likely to improve till after the elections," he says.

Amar Merani, chief executive officer of NBFC Xander Finance, says his company receives 10-12 requests from developers who are looking for money every month. "They are looking at raising anywhere between Rs 40 crore and Rs 250 crore to tide over temporary cash flow issues and refinancing," he says.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala
                  Sau chuhe maar ke billi haz ko chali.

25 avtaar dekh chuke hain aapke.i commented on greater faridabad road and you started afresh with your bashing of CR.

You can reproduce my original comments for all.

You are sheltered in Faridabad thread and you won't be given that space here.

Rest I am out of Delhi for a month so no fresh updates of CR available with me.
                  Patiala ji ek mahine baad gfbd zarur ana... AS all roads would be done by then..... By the way don't worry about updates all fresh news of la d use change cancellations would spread on forums online u can access

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
                    Chor kr Dadhi me Tinka
                    Biased

Comment

बिल्डरों को ट्रांसफर जमीन का होगा फिजिकल सर्वे

Sep 23, 2013, 08.00AM IST
                      नगर संवाददाता ॥ आरडीसी
                      गांव डूडाहेड़ा में कई बिल्डरों को जमीन ट्रांसफर करने क ेबाद नगर निगम उसकी फिजिकल रिपोर्ट तैयार करेगा। इस रिपोर्ट से पता चल सकेगा कि कितनी जमीन को एनओसी जारी होने के बाद बिल्डरों ने घेर लिया है। दूसरी ओर नगर निगम प्रशासन जल्दी ही इस जमीन की ट्रांसफर प्रक्रिया को रद्द कराने जा रहा है।
                      नगर आयुक्त आर. के. सिंह के मुताबिक प्रदेश सरकार के आदेश पर सभी जमीन को ट्रांसफर करने की जारी हुई एनओसी रद्द कर दी गई है। डूंडाहेड़ा में नगर निगम की कई करोड़ रुपये की जमीन को यहां दस बिल्डरों की जमीन से बदल दिया गया था। पूर्व नगर आयुक्त जितेन्द्र सिंह के कार्यकाल में बिना बोर्ड और शासन की इजाजत के एनओसी जारी की गई। इसी एनओसी के आधार पर एसडीएम की ओर से कुछ जमीन को बिल्डरों की जमीन से बदल दिया गया।
                      हाल ही में प्रदेश सरकार ने पूर्व नगर आयुक्त के कार्यकाल के दौरान के सभी आदेशों को निरस्त कर दिया। इसमें कुछ बिल्डरों की जमीन को सरकारी जमीन से बदल दिया गया। इस एनओसी के निरस्त होने के बाद अब नगर निगम जल्दी ही अपनी मूल जमीन पर काबिज होगा। इससे पहले नगर निगम जमीन की एक फिजिकल रिपोर्ट तैयार कराने जा रहा है ताकि पता चल सके कि बदले में दी गई जिस जमीन को रद्द कर दिया। उसकी क्या स्थिति है।
                      इस रिपोर्ट के तैयार होने के बाद यह साफ हो सकेगा कि कहीं किसी बिल्डर ने निगम की जमीन पर कोई पक्का निर्माण तो नहीं किया। इस रिपोर्ट को प्रदेश सरकार के पास भी भेजा जाएगा। ताकि शासन को भी इस बात की जानकारी हो कि संबंधित जमीन की मौके पर क्या स्थिति है।

NBT
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X