Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are you talking about this news?
    GDA will give affordable housing in NCR - Market
    CommentQuote
  • Flat density of Crossing vs. Noida?

The website Crossings Republik says 12678 apartments in 360 acres. Is this data correct?

It works out to be just 35 flats/acre. Recent Noida projects have 100 flats/acre.

What's wrong with this comparison?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    The website Crossings Republik says 12678 apartments in 360 acres. Is this data correct?

It works out to be just 35 flats/acre. Recent Noida projects have 100 flats/acre.

What's wrong with this comparison?

May be in Noida the ratio is for plot size only i.e.e the plot on which the society is build, while in CR it's for complete project i.e. you got commercial, and may be roads / golf ground in this calculation. So in net it may be actualy far more populated than Noida.

The truth is that CR is much more congested than Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • ppl will see great hike in CR properties in coming months.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    May be in Noida the ratio is for plot size only i.e.e the plot on which the society is build, while in CR it's for complete project i.e. you got commercial, and may be roads / golf ground in this calculation. So in net it may be actualy far more populated than Noida.

The truth is that CR is much more congested than Noida.

Even if you double this density, it works out to be 70 flats/acre; still less than 100 flats/acre in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CRWell
    Are you talking about this news?
    GDA will give affordable housing in NCR - Market

refer normal paper (hard copy)
    CommentQuote
  • GDA news on unathorized construction

Thanks hb_78!
    After digging a lot got this link...
    Latest Ghaziabad News, Breaking News Ghaziabad, News Headlines -Ghaziabad- Amar Ujala
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CRWell
    Thanks hb_78!
    After digging a lot got this link...
    Latest Ghaziabad News, Breaking News Ghaziabad, News Headlines -Ghaziabad- Amar Ujala

ditto ..... amar ujala page 2 -avaidh nirmano ko mil sakti hai rahat
    CommentQuote
  • Now nothing to worry, all unauthorized construction going to legalize soon after 20% extra fee.

Originally Posted by hb_78
    ditto ..... Amar ujala page 2 -avaidh nirmano ko mil sakti hai rahat

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=11983
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Government looking at ways to de-congest Gurgaon and Ghaziabad routes.

Zee News.com

Last Updated: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 16:51

New Delhi: The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has said it is looking at various options to de-congest routes on national highways going towards Gurgaon and Ghaziabad.

"We are thinking of more ways than one to de-congest the Gurgaon and Ghaziabad routes on the national highways," Road Minister C P Joshi said.

The ministry, in a meeting this week, reviewed the various bottlenecks hampering the progress of highways in the country and may find solutions for the same soon, he said.

The proposal to construct a 29 km elevated corridor on national highway 24 from the Delhi border to Dasna in Uttar Pradesh was also discussed in the meeting.

India has a highway network of over 71,000 km and the government plans to award 9,500 km of highway projects this fiscal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have recently Joined a Company in Knowledge Boulevard , Sector 62 , Noida.
    Now I am looking for a Flat on Rent. Since my own flat will take time to be RTM, I am looking for flat on Rent Rs 7000 - 8000 Per Month ( Including Maintenace ) .
    What are the prospects of getting a Flat on Rent in Crossing Republik in this range and please share the good societies where I can get 1/2 BHK on Rent within this range.
    My main concern is Room Size. Master bedroom should be quite big.
    Since Noida / Ghaziabad is new Area for me, I request people staying in CR to guide me.

And what about the transportation from CR to Sector 62. Do I need my own vehicle to travel to office.

Regards
    RTM
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am buying a 2 BHK RTM flat in ajnara gen-x,crossing republic in resale. Few families ( around 50 ) are already living there. The seller has done the registry and possession is given. Society is not yet formed and maintenance is given to some other company Lotus maintenance services pvt.ltd (LMSPL) registered under the provisions of companies act,1956.

I want to know whether NOC from builder in this case is required or not? OR No dues certificate (NDC )is sufficient so that i don't face any problem in future. If NOC , is required , then what should be mentioned in the NOC and in favour of whom (seller or buyer)?

I welcome replies from all of you. Probably someone who has already bought flats in resale there in crossing republic would be able to answer better.

Thanks,
    Vinit
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK Since registry is done.. you don't need any NOC from anybody. The property can be bought/sold directly between buyer/seller.

At the most, the seller just need to inform maintenance office about the transaction ; as the IFMS charges and ownership details will be transferred to buyer's name after the transaction.

After sell, you can get the IFMS transfers done in maintenance records etc...

But as such no NOC is required from anybody.

Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Hi,

I am buying a 2 BHK RTM flat in ajnara gen-x,crossing republic in resale. Few families ( around 50 ) are already living there. The seller has done the registry and possession is given. Society is not yet formed and maintenance is given to some other company Lotus maintenance services pvt.ltd (LMSPL) registered under the provisions of companies act,1956.

I want to know whether NOC from builder in this case is required or not? OR No dues certificate (NDC )is sufficient so that i don't face any problem in future. If NOC , is required , then what should be mentioned in the NOC and in favour of whom (seller or buyer)?

I welcome replies from all of you. Probably someone who has already bought flats in resale there in crossing republic would be able to answer better.

Thanks,
    Vinit
    CommentQuote
  • CR is very well connected to Noida 62.. Go on NH24, take a tuk-tuk auto and reach Sector-62 within 15-20 mins.. fare INR 10/-

Its barely 10 KM on NH24.. you have another option of using your own vehicle
    via Shahberi, It will be 2 KM longer, but congestion free.

Crossing do have many flats ready for Rent.. 1 BHK is not there, minimum is 2 bhk AND MORE.

established societies are Mahagun, Main Crossing, Paramount, Prateek, Assotech etc. Most preferred should be Main crossing, Assotech, Prateek because Galleria market is very near to this.

Originally Posted by ReadytoMove
    Hi

I have recently Joined a Company in Knowledge Boulevard , Sector 62 , Noida.
    Now I am looking for a Flat on Rent. Since my own flat will take time to be RTM, I am looking for flat on Rent Rs 7000 - 8000 Per Month ( Including Maintenace ) .
    What are the prospects of getting a Flat on Rent in Crossing Republik in this range and please share the good societies where I can get 1/2 BHK on Rent within this range.
    My main concern is Room Size. Master bedroom should be quite big.
    Since Noida / Ghaziabad is new Area for me, I request people staying in CR to guide me.

And what about the transportation from CR to Sector 62. Do I need my own vehicle to travel to office.

Regards
    RTM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    Even if you double this density, it works out to be 70 flats/acre; still less than 100 flats/acre in Noida.

No you cnnot use double or any other rule. It's like comparing apples and oranges.
    For Noida it should be for flat / acre of the designated plot of the society. It doesnot include any road, infra, park etc.

Better if you compare for say Paramount with nearly 300+ Flats in a tower (16X20 - 16 flats/ floor) and 4 towers, the ratio would definitely be very high.
    Suggest to check with area of specific society and no. of flats.
    CommentQuote