Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

[QUOTE=Naveen;426791]Saurabh Bhai ~ Money bhai is saying that from 2009 to 2012 the rates for one of the societies like Supertech has increased by 900/sq ft n that too in RTM status

I doubt that cz one of my frnd bought a 1700 sq ft RTM unit in Prateek a week back in 42 L ... which makes it around 2500 / sq ft all inclusive in resale... and Prateek is one of the good socities in CR with 1000 people statying there for a year now

if you friend has cracked that deal in prateek, then surly he has added a diamond in his crown , pls ping me if same type of property is available in prateek around 2500 because one of my friend is desperate for such type of deal, even he will pay one lakh extra for it.
    regards
    Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

Naveen you given good summery....

And yes CR is giving good appreciation only from last 6 months....

but END USERs want home for their own living so CR is now good for END USERs as well as money of Flat will also appreciate ....

+ iv of CR for END USERs is ... Very close to Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railways , ISBT , Metro ... that is missing for N-Eway after 137 & GN.
      Last edited May 19 2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        Naveen you given good summery....

And yes CR is giving good appreciation only from last 6 months....

but END USERs want home for their own living so CR is now good for END USERs as well as money of Flat will also appreciate ....

+ iv of CR for END USERs is ... Very close to Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railways , ISBT , Metro ... that is missing N-Eway after 137 & GN.
        that's fair enough.
        better not compare with xyz . every location has its demerits and merits .
        Thanks

Comment

Yes Saurabh ... I dont have any doubts on the saying that CR is good for End users who have a defined budget and want a RTM flat cz Noida is out of hand for many as either the rates are too high or not many small tickets are available in good societies which are in advanced stage of construction

my emphasis was only on the appreciation part ... good we are taking this on a healthy note ...

One more example I came across a few mins back ... Sec 61 societies are running on more than 3000 / sq ft appreciation in 3 yrs (2009 - 2012) ... chk out the 1 st and last page

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...rojects?t=4319
          Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            that's fair enough.
            better not compare with xyz . every location has its demerits and merits .
            Meaning full comparison is always good.... otherwise how new END USERs will know that CR has lots of advantage also which other do not have even at high rates....

So comparison of Location / Locality / Public facilities all around is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneybhai View Post

if you friend has cracked that deal in prateek, then surly he has added a diamond in his crown , pls ping me if same type of property is available in prateek around 2500 because one of my friend is desperate for such type of deal, even he will pay one lakh extra for it.
              regards

Money Bhai ... U dont need a PM from me as u r already there in CR ... u can get this deal in Prateek from some good broker ... its not any gold striking deal but a normal one ...

However, if you still dont get it in 1-2 days... lemme knw, I will be happy to share the number this guy used to get the resale flat
              Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by Moneybhai View Post
                that means price will again shoot up and will touch 32 to35 in coming six months.
                MoneyBhai ... Seems u r very exited about CR n its good but bhai sorry to say, all this development is not gonna happen in 6 months ... so its good if we keep our price hike expectations based on ground realities as on date and Close to Reality as well

All the development mentioned by Saurabh is highly awaited by IP, 11X, 7X sectors as well..
                Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by Naveen View Post
                  Money Bhai ... U dont need a PM from me as u r already there in CR ... u can get this deal in Prateek from some good broker ... its not any gold striking deal but a normal one ...

However, if you still dont get it in 1-2 days... lemme knw, I will be happy to share the number this guy used to get the resale flat
                  Just a note of caution .. Prateek is just infront of Dumping ground

Comment

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
                    Just a note of caution .. Prateek is just infront of Dumping ground
                    Jass kabhee to kuch acha bola karo yarr... Whenver you open your mouth it is always full of smell of dumpimg ground, carbon emmissions :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                      Jass kabhee to kuch acha bola karo yarr... Whenver you open your mouth it is always full of smell of dumpimg ground, carbon emmissions :-)
                      dumping ground abhi tak nahi bana to aage bhi nahi banega...
                      Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X