Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    sarkari babu Cheers !!!

    sarkari babu on the rocks... bada overtime kar re ho aaj kal yaha pe.

    thoda sarkar ka kaam bhi kar lia karo yaar (Joking buddy)

    Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
    Sorry but being sarkari babu, these EVIDANCEs are unclear.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Any update on DG case that was to come up for further hearing in Supreme court?

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Anyone who has watched this video

        Anyone who has watched this video ( crossing republic news ) but 2 weeks old news


        Last edited October 9 2013, 11:19 AM.
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Oh this video is shocking, I guess It's a big trouble for crossings than Dumping ground.

          Now its almost confirmed news, as media both print and visual covered it with evidences.....

          Any updates from crossing guys

          Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by syvhrd View Post
            Any update on DG case that was to come up for further hearing in Supreme court?
            Hearing on last 2 date adjourned, 29th is Next Date

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Any RTM or near RTM within 25-28 lacs with good rental value in crossing?
              Good luck

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
                Oh this video is shocking, I guess It's a big trouble for crossings than Dumping ground.

                Now its almost confirmed news, as media both print and visual covered it with evidences.....

                Any updates from crossing guys

                Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
                No need for you to worry. post demolition of CR, rates and rental of other area will increase so be happy.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by abhay View Post
                  Anyone who has watched this video ( crossing republic news ) but 2 weeks old news



                  Yup already seen, floating around on facebook group from last 2 week. CROMA Legal team on the job to check the detail.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by mann973 View Post
                    Yup already seen, floating around on facebook group from last 2 week. CROMA Legal team on the job to check the detail.
                    I could not find video. What are the contents of video?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      CR guys,
                      is this news in the video really true? is the whole CR illegal?
                      kya hamare gharon ko toda jayega kya? then why registries are happening daily for CR flats?

                      kya chal raha ye sab?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X