Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Croma Dussehra Mela

Some Random Pics..Mela was organised at the place where central park will be developed between panchsheel & ajnara..
    Attached Files

Comment

Voter ID Camp in Gh-7

All socities are organising such camps..

One more proof of all round development and participation...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
        See there is a limit to tackle negativity...

Videos are being made & circulated by our critics..but the ground reality is that CR is progressing every day...

MOREOVER I think that CR is a full blown reality where 8000 families have shifted..they have whattsapp group & facebook group ... their genuine discussions are happening there...

By promoting hawks like sepulchar & his cronies we are being not so super in our approach.In the end we are killling the very basic idea of IREF...
        Patiala ji... I agree no one should do wrong propaganda...

But fact is that I haven't seen any such videos so far..... (which u said fake video above)

Regarding hindi newspaper... Khabar definitely no one counts authentic.......

But CR land use change cancelled by ghaziabad nagar Nigam GDA wala news came on English news as well as, I saw it on national tv channel sahara samay and tez tv.....

Hence, if someone is asking any info that should be answered should not be taken in bad spirit.......

Similar way forum is created to spread awareness (otherwise wrong and partial news tou dealer bhi de dete hai) if someone wants to know what happened to last year GDA raids and illegal sealed upper floors in CR and illegal towers...... I guess Croma aur residents should reply with current status....... Ab iss mein bura man jaane ki kya baat hai batao

Anyways lights achi lag rahi hai CR mein

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

and electricity bhi nahi jaati.. that is uniqueness in whole NCR ..you have to be at CR to believe it..

Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
          Patiala ji... I agree no one should do wrong propaganda...

But fact is that I haven't seen any such videos so far..... (which u said fake video above)

Regarding hindi newspaper... Khabar definitely no one counts authentic.......

But CR land use change cancelled by ghaziabad nagar Nigam GDA wala news came on English news as well as, I saw it on national tv channel sahara samay and tez tv.....

Hence, if someone is asking any info that should be answered should not be taken in bad spirit.......

Similar way forum is created to spread awareness (otherwise wrong and partial news tou dealer bhi de dete hai) if someone wants to know what happened to last year GDA raids and illegal sealed upper floors in CR and illegal towers...... I guess Croma aur residents should reply with current status....... Ab iss mein bura man jaane ki kya baat hai batao

Anyways lights achi lag rahi hai CR mein

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post
            Pakad lo bina der kiye if there are no hidden issues in this particular unit...R&D karlena bhai theek se...
            I am replying after many months of this deal as I was out of India. Just wanted to thank everyone for their valuable suggestions. I have bought the flat and also done with registry. Thanks again guys for clearing my confusion. Though the rates have not increased at all since the time I bought in May 2013, but anyway I am happy with the hope that I can earn a good profit in 1-2 yrs from now.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
              and electricity bhi nahi jaati.. that is uniqueness in whole NCR ..you have to be at CR to believe it..
              He won't believe on that..That is hawkish nature..

If we produce evidence also ..he won't believe..bills or anything do not count..

Illegal Gold Coast,Golf Ville are under construction..

Floors some have managed approval..some left.nobody has its status..

But yes we do know that whole CR is illegal..land use change was illegal..till a notice is served on socities such a news will remain a not so super piece of journalism..

Comment

Sahara Samay and Tej Tv are national news channel from when??

They are not available on tatasky platform..

What about its follow up programs..it was a figment of somebody's imagination I suppose..

Comment

Patiala ji...... Ab itne news paper, tv channels and nagar Nigam ke officers tou jhooth nai bolegey yaar.

Video pe dekho sahara samay did meet ghaziabad nn officers, the names etc given FIR done against person who alloted land illegal to crossings is also mentioned.

Bhai aap dekha karo, analyse kiya karo, phir comments kiya karo.....

Comment

When are the bulldozers reaching CR?I need to ask my family to take care in my absence.

When are the trucks arriving for Dumping ground coming? I need to ask my family to take care.

We at CR have no information.panic creators may please update.

Comment

Crossings is also mentioned..what are the other areas in that also.

Is the same hue and cry being made on the also areas.

This is hawkish behaviourm

1500 crore scam of greater faridabad also had wide coverage om tv but no words from u.that is hawkish.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X