• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

DG Case Updates

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    Dumping Ground Update from Croma!!!

Dear Residents of CR,

Today Mr. Sibal appeared and on argument on behalf of CROMA petition, "NOTICE Issued" in our matter. In a layman language issuance of notice in the matter means our matter and appeal will be heard separately to the builders petition. Up till now our matter was tagged with builders petition but now it will be heard separately as a residents petition. This is positive development in our case. For order we have to wait till tomorrow to exactly note the wordings of the order.

Regards
    Thanks for the updates. It is realy a positive development in the case

Comment

Hi,

Please tell me current circle rates of RTM flat in CR. I have seached on http://ghaziabad.nic.in/sadar_sro_ra..._list_sro1.PDF site, Its 30000 Rs Per Square Meter. with this calculation
      1 Square Meter = 10.7639 Square feet Means 2787 Rs per square Feet. While Dealers in CR are saying it's around 3350 Rs per square feet. There is a lot of confusion. If anyone has done registry recently please update.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by akshmail View Post
        Hi,

Please tell me current circle rates of RTM flat in CR. I have seached on http://ghaziabad.nic.in/sadar_sro_ra..._list_sro1.PDF site, Its 30000 Rs Per Square Meter. with this calculation
        1 Square Meter = 10.7639 Square feet Means 2787 Rs per square Feet. While Dealers in CR are saying it's around 3350 Rs per square feet. There is a lot of confusion. If anyone has done registry recently please update.

Thanks
        I have paid 249400 for 1217 sq ft. Now you can calculate. I have send this draft to chief tresary officer ghaziabad last week only and waiting for my turn to do the registry. .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

I paid approx 2Lakh 22K for 1425sqft some 2 years back.. so it seems it has increased steeply.. good I saved some bucks..

Originally posted by SatyaPW View Post
          I have paid 249400 for 1217 sq ft. Now you can calculate. I have send this draft to chief tresary officer ghaziabad last week only and waiting for my turn to do the registry. .

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
            I paid approx 2Lakh 22K for 1425sqft some 2 years back.. so it seems it has increased steeply.. good I saved some bucks..
            I paid 2,36,000 for 1725 sq ft flat..But it was only 15 months earlier..So i guess original booking price also plays a part....
            Last edited October 23 2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I paid 2,36,000 for 1725 sq ft flat..But it was only 15 months earlier..So i guess original booking price also plays a part....
              Yeah ...registry amount is 7% of your BSP or 7% of circle rate*area ... whichever is higher ...generally all of us have got it done on 7% of BSP ,which depends on the rate on which you bought ...i remember earlier it was around 16K per sqmt ... but now it is around 30K per sqmt ... but still it is lower than current selling rates in CR ..fact is hopefully nobody has done it on circle rate ...

Comment

Originally posted by SatyaPW View Post

hi Satya,
                It seems that you have done you registry almost on the circle rate only ..i.e. 3000 psft..which is much lower than current rates..so either
                1) you had quite an old booking at less than 3000 psft , but you are giving this much registry amount because of increase in circle rate ..
                or
                2) you bought the flat in resale showing 3k psft as BSP ..and rest ....

Comment

Ok, Thanks All for answering my query.

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
                    hi Satya,
                    It seems that you have done you registry almost on the circle rate only ..i.e. 3000 psft..which is much lower than current rates..so either
                    1) you had quite an old booking at less than 3000 psft , but you are giving this much registry amount because of increase in circle rate ..
                    or
                    2) you bought the flat in resale showing 3k psft as BSP ..and rest ....
                    Hi

This was a fresh booking done two years ago. The registry is always calculated on circle rate or bsp whichever is higher.

Circle rate has been inceased and obviously it is higher then ths booking rate which was 1800 per sqft that time.

I guess the revision in circles rate done in early Aug only

Comment

I've paid around 2.32lac for 1230 sq.ft. (114 mts.) on 31st july 2013. fortunate enough because the circle rates got revised fromn 1 august 2013 onwards.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X