Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by jthakar View Post
    to sosuper and dkpp ji ... i have one question - is completion certificate and occcupation certificate same ?
    can any one provide more details about it ... i just wanted to understand and also others here to know better about it so that no one becomes scapegoats for butchering by builders ...
    I guess it's different... OC is given to buildings, however to CR as a whole a completion certificate also applies (which has not been awarded yet)



    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
      I agree its a matter of concern. In fact in greater faridabad as u mentioned by a builder srs, who builds illegal school over parking and school building collapsed... (luckily people escaped) but worry is that it just two stories extra on original plan of 1 story underground parking...... If can affect...... Than I am really worried about structural safety issues...

      Builders with greed make floors and go away..... What is the case when building is originally planned for 18stories and now increased to 25stories (again FARIDABAD game and fraud of gjaziabad) is also well known.... But it will surely affect the end users and fate in case of natural calamities....


      We must take it jointly across ncr..... I know Noida extension is already facing such issue

      Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
      First of all for structural safety independent auditors are required.

      We at GH-7 already have finished with the structural audit although we are only 14 storeys and are built as per plan.

      For rest of the Crossings I won't be able to comment but would like CROMA to ascertain the facts about structural safety of such towers.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        nice pic .. (courtesy - crossings website)

        Ya nice one..i had already shared it months ago..

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
          It would be good if u give decent reply to the queries raised in forum, rather than throwing stones on me and breaking the decorum of forum..... Which unfortunately is commonly seen when someone talks anything about CR with facfs


          May I request a simple reply

          Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
          My reply was very simple.

          I support you fully.

          Was just confused about sepulchar tere kitne naam.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
            I agree its a matter of concern. In fact in greater faridabad as u mentioned by a builder srs, who builds illegal school over parking and school building collapsed... (luckily people escaped) but worry is that it just two stories extra on original plan of 1 story underground parking...... If can affect...... Than I am really worried about structural safety issues...

            Builders with greed make floors and go away..... What is the case when building is originally planned for 18stories and now increased to 25stories (again FARIDABAD game and fraud of gjaziabad) is also well known.... But it will surely affect the end users and fate in case of natural calamities....


            We must take it jointly across ncr..... I know Noida extension is already facing such issue

            Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
            This is what I call "Safed Jhooth".

            Everytime you just write lies and lies.

            What do you mean by luckily people escaped.

            Mods please ask this gentleman in his eagerness to defend something and bash something not to represent false things.

            People had lost their lives in SRS incident.they were the ones who were working at site.why are u telling blatant lies

            I also remember other veteran of faridabad making fun of that situation by making loose comments on plight of srs residents.

            This is not done I take strong objection sepulchar.

            And I am not ready to buy any of your clarification tha you were not aware of any loss of life.

            For CR you remember all non existant things also but for greater faridabad you don't remember anything.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              This is what I call "Safed Jhooth".

              Everytime you just write lies and lies.

              What do you mean by luckily people escaped.

              Mods please ask this gentleman in his eagerness to defend something and bash something not to represent false things.

              People had lost their lives in SRS incident.they were the ones who were working at site.why are u telling blatant lies

              I also remember other veteran of faridabad making fun of that situation by making loose comments on plight of srs residents.

              This is not done I take strong objection sepulchar.

              And I am not ready to buy any of your clarification tha you were not aware of any loss of life.

              For CR you remember all non existant things also but for greater faridabad you don't remember anything.
              Patiala ji shaaaantiiiiiiiiii

              When I say lucky escape means that "As school building was UC, so none of kids died, imagine if it would have had happened after a year when school was on" in that larger context it was said that masses are escaped.

              I agree as per reports 3 or 5 labour died, and the builder got arrested and put behind bars that's incredible part Patiala ji. A case is REGISTERD and action taken against builder and school work is stopped as well


              Patiala ji there is no area yours and mine, we all are on forum to fight for common cause that's the injustice done by builders to us.

              Thats why I was shocked to hear that in cr in Mahagun it happened twice and nothing happend so far......

              Anyways GH07 is good I know, but I am worried about illegal top floors of majority of CR societies, that's what we need to look into..... Again a request focus on larger issues rather than individual pin points.


              Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Waise Patiala ji u didn't keep ur promise of visiting us but I m visiting next saturday CR.... I Will surly have a cup of tea at ur place with diwali sweets.... Kyo bhai saab

                Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by luvguru View Post
                  SLF, STP & Cremation Ground in Sector -122 , 123

                  NOIDA
                  -123 () , 25
                  . . -123 - -

                  - ( ) . .
                  Luvguru ji, how this news is related to CR.

                  Are they planning something on similar lines or u posted it as Would be reference judgement... Could be used by builders lobby against CR

                  Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                    as per you DG should have been a reality by now...

                    Why it is not becoming a reality???
                    Patiala ji I like the photo of CR clicked by u, it looks like abroad especially the inner single road is amazing one. I agree as both side towers, galleria etc makes it look good

                    Person forgets all the pain and surroundings for a while on that road with less than 1km drive on it is amazing

                    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
                      Patiala ji shaaaantiiiiiiiiii

                      When I say lucky escape means that "As school building was UC, so none of kids died, imagine if it would have had happened after a year when school was on" in that larger context it was said that masses are escaped.

                      I agree as per reports 3 or 5 labour died, and the builder got arrested and put behind bars that's incredible part Patiala ji. A case is REGISTERD and action taken against builder and school work is stopped as well


                      Patiala ji there is no area yours and mine, we all are on forum to fight for common cause that's the injustice done by builders to us.

                      Thats why I was shocked to hear that in cr in Mahagun it happened twice and nothing happend so far......

                      Anyways GH07 is good I know, but I am worried about illegal top floors of majority of CR societies, that's what we need to look into..... Again a request focus on larger issues rather than individual pin points.


                      Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                      You wrote luckily people escaped..kids was not mentioned..

                      Are labourers not human.in all probabilty they had families.

                      Nothing great in builder being behind bars.what about srs directors or dtcp officials who allowed this to happen..

                      And please do not preach me to concentrate on larger issues.you are biggest distractor.

                      I am happy and I took flat in approved flat for which i got loan.I am farthest from "purposed"
                      Dg.if somebody is buying in illegal floor or tower they are not being prudent.

                      I am no champion of masses who can save such people.i can only say that such projects should be scrapped.if they are being approved it should be done only after proper structural audit.but as far as i know these were planned as 23 stories from begining.initially in GDA builders were allowed to purchase extra FAR but then this was stopped.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X