Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    Ab kya sold bhai.. sara NEway is sold showing Metro next door..
    Builders can show any thing..

That's a good one.....This one word called "METRO", has brought fortunes to so many builder's.
    CommentQuote
  • I tell you.. if metro were not shown.. EWay project wouldnt have sold so fast.. many EWay lovers wont buy this... but by heart they know it...
    CommentQuote
    I tell you.. if metro were not shown.. EWay project wouldnt have sold so fast.. many EWay lovers wont buy this... but by heart they know it...

Not many will buy your views, Expressway projects have better connectivity than metro would be.Metro at Amity is coming up, then connectivity to west delhi/Airport via south delhi would be much better and quicker :D
    To few extent I would agree projects in sectors like 71, 72,73 etc would have some little lower rates. Despite all that, projects are being launched and being sold on higher rates there is no fall in rates despite metro uncertainty.

Metro is not cancelled but only postponed
    CommentQuote
    Ab kya sold bhai.. sara NEway is sold showing Metro next door..
    Builders can show any thing..

I know ...completely agree with you ..promises were there nGot just for NE but also for N Expressway that there will be a connectivity of metro from Noida Sec 32 station towards Pari chowk . The plan has been completely shelved now since GNA authority is in deep financial trouble due to the farmers compensation and giveing away developed land to the farmers as an arrangement to get out of the mess.
    But you may continue to see some news coming in the media on this off and on to keep the buyer interest on ..this is how builder media nexus works...unfortunately all of us fall victim to the same ..
    CommentQuote
  • if NH-24 expressway comes than no need of metro in CR within 10 kms range as metro is proposed to arthala already
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing is hoping for Express way and RNE is hoping for metro? Wish both hope will come true:).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VSharama
    Crossing is hoping for Express way and RNE is hoping for metro? Wish both hope will come true:).

Well Said.... I also wish if all proposed infra in every area should comes with their best.... it will be good for all end users & investor from every area.... by bashing any area no body can get anything......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Well Said.... I also wish if all proposed infra in every area should comes with their best.... it will be good for all end users & investor from every area.... by bashing any area no body can get anything......

we all hope the best but hard to predict as it is difficult to guess what going to happen in UP politics. I have been to kanpur and was talking to my relatives and their view point was it is difficult for Mayawati to come back .. my personal view is 50% chance of her coming back.. what is your view and what impact you see in her coming back on reality bussiness in GZB, Noida Ext and Noida Expressway and if she doesn't come ... ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    we all hope the best but hard to predict as it is difficult to guess what going to happen in UP politics. I have been to kanpur and was talking to my relatives and their view point was it is difficult for Mayawati to come back .. my personal view is 50% chance of her coming back.. what is your view and what impact you see in her coming back on reality bussiness in GZB, Noida Ext and Noida Expressway and if she doesn't come ... ??

Infrastructure Projects may be hampered or delayed but there would not be too impact on real estate to worry for. I don't see Builder's projects being impacted in past due change in power. Builders and Corporates are smarter:bab (35): and more crook:bab (45): as well.
    CommentQuote
  • As per ground reality probably Mayawati will come back again. It will not because her popularity but fragmented opposition. In front of UP people no party having any credible figure. And out of current leadership she is having upper hand.

Return of mayawati is good for noida, gnoida, and other up cities bordering delhi. Because of revenue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VSharama
    As per ground reality probably Mayawati will come back again. It will not because her popularity but fragmented opposition. In front of UP people no party having any credible figure. And out of current leadership she is having upper hand.

Return of mayawati is good for noida, gnoida, and other up cities bordering delhi. Because of revenue.

Yes my view is the same that now congress has very little chance to win apart from some specific area and rest of the parities are already in bad shape. We poor common people always have very little choice when it comes to who to vote for :)..
    CommentQuote
  • dear friends this forum is not for discussing politics and your property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Yes my view is the same that now congress has very little chance to win apart from some specific area and rest of the parities are already in bad shape. We poor common people always have very little choice when it comes to who to vote for :)..

Bhai this is not the Politics forum first of all !!!! :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • As I got update, hundreds of people has done GRIH pravesh puja in this navratra and planning to move ASAP. Even lot many has already moved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Off the topic but would like to share something
    Crossing Republic is not an area like Indrapuram, Vaishali, Vashundra, RNE etc,
    CR is more or less like Big Society. Hence Should not be compared with IP or any other parts of Ghaziabad.

I agree with the first point as this will not be as chaotic as IP with half the internal covered with reddi wala, pan wala. This is well planned and self sufficient township with its own police station, petrol/gas station, post office, golf course etc out of which most of the construction already completed.
    didn't get the second point comparing 360 acres township with some society :o
    CommentQuote