Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
    Dear, pardon my ignorance, asking a silly Questions.
    In general when you say 2800 per square feet, is it only the BSP? Means all other charges like parking, EDC, IFMS etc will be extra??

Thanks in advance....
    No I mean 2800 Psf is all inclusive,include parking,club,edc,ifms etc.

Comment

On Paper, Faridabad Nahar par is asking at least 5000 psf... but nobody is ready to take even at 4000 psf...

This is an input of my colleague, who is residing in Faridabad.... but the everybody knows the Nahar par game...

The actual Re-sale value is the correct value.. my POV.

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      At PAPER Paras-137 may reach to 6000 PSF...... Just PAPER PRICE.

But in actual resale Paras-137 may struggle at 4500-4800 PSF rate after 2 years....... same is going on in NEAR RTM of LB-3C, big 20%-25% difference in Paper Price and in actual Resale Price (LChand buyer of LB confirm it several times).... Total ROI from this rate will be less than Bank FD...

Crossing is giving much better ROI from last 6 month....

Even for END USER POV Crossing is more close from Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railway Station , ISBT , Metro..... Good time of CR has been started... (MY POV)

Comment

Rightly said.. I see around 40% increase in 1 year at my buy rate...

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        During last 6 month Resale rate in CR increased around 20%... person who has taken in CR know it very well... but actual resale rate of LB is stagnate or less than 10% appreciation during last 6 month..... (ask to LChand bhai buyer of LB, LB still giving huge news paper ads to sell his RTM flats)..... from last 6 month CR is in very good demand.....

As for resale rate difference yes it is but not 20-25% as in LB... it is around 10%..... In RNE lots of resale of KDP/Ashiana/SG/Classic is going on at Paper price or maximum 10% less price, reason maximum new original booking inventory left at 10-12 floors which is not preferred and hence public is buying in resale at Lower floors at good rate.

Comment

Originally posted by aryangarg View Post
          crossing republik is junk .. better to invest in indirapuram best place in Gaziabad. flats are really cheap o-O .. 1.5 crore for 5 bhk flat ( 4200 sqft)
          AAj bahut dino ke baad itana achha joke suna... Any end user for this offer from this Bro ..................... [ker]

Comment

No basher logged into last 24 hours....??? Seems a bad power cut into their area... Although CR too is having... but I never felt it due to 24-hr backup ...

Sorry for being off-track, please comment on pictures and videos please, if you manage to loging from office

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
            Dedicated to all CR Bashers
            watch this video
            Crossings Republik.wmv - YouTube

Comment

any new projects are coming in crossings republic? Any News for part2 and the price tag.

Comment

Dwivedi.. now you are not alone with Mohit .. I and Abhay has joined to show some saddist janta the actual face of CR...

kyuki jo dikhta hai wahi sach hai :P

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                  Dwivedi.. now you are not alone with Mohit .. I and Abhay has joined to show some saddist janta the actual face of CR...

kyuki jo dikhta hai wahi sach hai :P
                  Thanks Nilabh and new guys for your support on this thread. Previously we were two but now we are a gang ..

It has been a difficult time last year when roads were in bad shape and dumping ground issue was very hot. But since January when bulk of people start moving to CR , sentiments has changed drastically. I also feel that CR builders is doing actually good for overall development of the area. Yesterday I saw work was going on for good quality of speed brakers on internal roads of CR to limit speed of vehicles. Golf course is in best shape and the day I shift to CR , I will take it's membership. I have been to Noida Sector 137 and Sector 78 , both no where near to CR in terms of facilities of the town. I am very much confident that the township concept introduced by CR is going to rock in next 1 years

CR is getting enormous attention nowadays .. Since May beginning I have got at least 30 calls for tenancy of my flat for which I have given advertisement on Magic.. , 99 and Sulkhea..

Keep the confidence and surely our CR will shine

Comment

kalramohit ji, now as you are happy with +ive mood in Crossing every where so you should give party to all new CR members

Comment

Don't know how reliable the news is but I heard that crossing republic builders are exploring a idea for connectivity to NE area from Gaur city side...not sure if it's true but let's see what will happen in next 6 months.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X