Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Thanks Kaamdev Sir !!!! One more update I visited Crossings last week and saw some progress on the Green Belt. Not sure when it will be completed and if there is any commitment to complete it or not

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek007
      I am getting a resale inventory in Skytech on 5th Floor (1525 sqf) for 48 lakhs. Pls can someone advise on it, its value for money?

Also, is there any possibility of getting any decision against CR from Supreme court?
      what about connectivity to Sector 62 , Noida?
      Looking for your quick advise ......

Thanks

Just grab it with both hands. Dont put your inventory into risk by posting into social forum... Also, reconfirm if the rates are all inclusive withthe broker as i didnt get any rates even closer to this rate. Also check all the documents carefullybefore payment.

Comment

Maple Bear Crossing Republik : Sexual assault on nursery kid

मासूम से अश्लीलता के आरोप में कुक गिरफ्तार 11297194

Comment

Does SBI branch in crossing republic has PPF facility???

Comment

All branches of SBI has PPF facility. Now SBI is using core banking faciliy where you become banks customer rather than branch's. CIF will remain with particular branch.

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
              All branches of SBI has PPF facility. Now SBI is using core banking faciliy where you become banks customer rather than branch's. CIF will remain with particular branch.
              Thanks for the information bro.

Good to know that I can open PPF here...

Any idea if lockers are available here.....One day i went there asking for locker....the person sitting there insisted me to buy some stupid insurance plan which had investment of 50k per year and almost nil return.

I was not able to get a locker there. I am looking for a locker in any bank nearby crossing... Any idea where can i get bank locker facility. I am ready to open FD of 15k which i guess is a mandate for locker.

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh249 View Post
                Thanks for the information bro.

Good to know that I can open PPF here...

Any idea if lockers are available here.....One day i went there asking for locker....the person sitting there insisted me to buy some stupid insurance plan which had investment of 50k per year and almost nil return.

I was not able to get a locker there. I am looking for a locker in any bank nearby crossing... Any idea where can i get bank locker facility. I am ready to open FD of 15k which i guess is a mandate for locker.
                well its a ploy by all banks for the past many years ....lockers are never available in general quota ...only premium customers can get lockers instantly otherwise you will be put on a never ending queue...premium customers have to do investment with banks (generally not 'FD') ..i tried to open a locker instantly and was ready to do FD of any amount they wished (HDFC and AXIS)...but they refused ...ultimately had to go for a stupid ULIP for 80k a year for 5 yrs (which i obviously discontinued after 1st premium although it is locked for 5 yrs)...

Comment

Never buy any insurance plan from bank or LIC. Insurance is for insurance, do not mix tax saving, investment and insurance, hence go for pure term plan where coverage of 1 cr should cost you 12-13K (age 35+). Meet the bank manager, write to regional office and seek information under RTI about the no of lockers available in the bank, and no of lockers allotted.
                  Or else, go to PNB, Tropical building, Block H, CP. This branch has 7000 lockers (yes u read it right). Need FD of Rs 10000 for small locker, 15000 for medium locker and 1500-2000 per year charges
                  Last edited May 12 2014, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
                    Never buy any insurance plan from bank or LIC. Insurance is for insurance, do not mix tax saving, investment and insurance, hence go for pure term plan where coverage of 1 cr should cost you 12-13K (age 35+). Meet the bank manager, write to regional office and seek information under RTI about the no of lockers available in the bank, and no of lockers allotted.
                    Or else, go to PNB, Tropical building, Block H, CP. This branch has 7000 lockers (yes u read it right). Need FD of Rs 10000 for small locker, 15000 for medium locker and 1500-2000 per year charges
                    connaught place ohh its too far from crossing.

Any idea if i buy godrej or any other company's safe and get it installed at my home.... how easy or difficult it is for a thief to break that safe.
                    Or if he tries to steal the safe itself. Is it too heavy to be stolen? Any ideas...

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh249 View Post
                      connaught place ohh its too far from crossing.

Any idea if i buy godrej or any other company's safe and get it installed at my home.... how easy or difficult it is for a thief to break that safe.
                      Or if he tries to steal the safe itself. Is it too heavy to be stolen? Any ideas...
                      Why don't you ask this to godrej itself [emoji14]

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X