Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Builder can charge service tax only on the amount paid after July-2O1O
    So, the person did not pay any service tax in this case. So, he can not take any amount in the name of service tax.

Since 5% is remaining to be paid to the builder. You will incur service tax on this. Also, Transfer charges, if any. Also, I would like to tell you that transfer charges are only applicable for initial specific number of months.. say for 15 months after buy/sell agreement. You can get this condition in the buyer/seller agreement. If this is the case, seller can not charge you transfer charges... Better check the buyer/seller agreement or check with builder directly.

Also.. Since you are paying the purchase amount to seller, nobody can charge you service tax on 95% amount.

Originally Posted by Ankur jain
    Hi All,

Need some confirmation on urgent basis.

I want to purchase a resale deal in MAHAGUN MASOCT.

The seller bought the flat for around 35L in DP in 2007 and 95% amount is paid.

What all charges(service tax and transfer ) are applicable when I buy this deal.

Is there any service tax that is applicable on the complete amount that I buy it for??

The Service tax was not applicable in 2007 . But it is now.
    As the seller has already paid 95% amount in 2007 so is there any possibility that the builder demands service tax from me later.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats and welcome to Crossing...
    It should be ok.. if the owner is same as the one mentioned on original registry paper . You just need to get the name changed in Maintenance office. Also don't forget to take the original registry paper from the owner. You must keep all the original owners documents too.. in case in future you wish to sell the flat... Most of the buyer ask for historical document for verification.

Car parking will be allotted by Maintenance office. Its normal procedure. Since registry paper already talk about one covered parking along the flat. Its ok. This kind of arrangement has already different legal reason. As of now.. I don't see any issue with it.

Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Hi Dwivediji,

Thank you very much for your reply. The registry was done recently in May 2012 by seller. I have checked only the name of the owner only with the builder (AJNARA). In this case , should i also check the owner name with the maintenance office?

For the no dues certificate, i had asked the seller. He called someone (legal dept) from AJNARA on and he agreed to give no dues certificate. As my office is also in Sec-63, NOIDA , i myself collected it from ajnara office in sector - 63. The no dues certificate is given on company letter head, mentioning that there is no dues outstanding as on this date for so and so flat.

I have one more doubt about the car parking. In the registry paper of the flat , car parking slot is not mentioned. In the registry it is only mentioned that there is one covered car parking. Does the car parking has the same slot with the flat number name?

Thanks,
    Vinit
    CommentQuote
  • those who are interested Crossing republik properties they should not make any delay now because all builders are going to hike 200 rs psf after this month.
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    those who are interested Crossing republik properties they should not make any delay now because all builders are going to hike 200 rs psf after this month.
    :D

Only 200!
    compounding fee kahan se denge...
    source of news?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,
    Just saw the news on NewsXpress,Zee News...Metro till NoidaXtension...Proposal on board (1400 crores). Source Greater Noida Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everybody,

I have heard that before possession from builder, occupancy certificate is given by builder. Could somebody please tell me whether this certificate is provided by builder in crossing republic? And in case occupancy certificate is not provided by builder, is there any problem buying a flat in crossing republic ( Ajnara Gen - X ) in resale?

Thanks in advance.
    Vinit
    CommentQuote
  • You are right.. here is news
    Metro plan for Noida Extn | Ground Truths

Although its on paper only.. but lets see.. If it became true, the this time some of the onlookers/bashers will not miss a bus,... but a rocket to moon trip:bab (59):

Originally Posted by CRWell
    Hi everyone,
    Just saw the news on NewsXpress,Zee News...Metro till NoidaXtension...Proposal on board (1400 crores). Source Greater Noida Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • I haven't heard about occupancy certificate.. are you talking about completion certificate?

If the builder has given possession to original buyer and has done registry, it means that 'the flat is sold and buyer is authorized to live there'.. there is no such extra occupancy certificate is needed, as far as i know.

Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Hi Everybody,

I have heard that before possession from builder, occupancy certificate is given by builder. Could somebody please tell me whether this certificate is provided by builder in crossing republic? And in case occupancy certificate is not provided by builder, is there any problem buying a flat in crossing republic ( Ajnara Gen - X ) in resale?

Thanks in advance.
    Vinit
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah true... yesterday I was having some discussion with my broker friends.. and according to him too.. he is getting so many buyers.. but very less seller.. Few investors are still there patiently in CR , and holding few flats for a further rise in price...

Apart from them, only very few genuine reseller are there.

Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Buyer interest will continue to grow in an area which is freehold , free of litigation as well as RTM. CR is filling this desperate need of a buyer in a budget segment ..so 3000 or 3150 or 3500 few months down the line is not an unreasonable expectation.
    CR will remain the budget segment dream for folks who will work in Noida . ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Yeah true... yesterday I was having some discussion with my broker friends.. and according to him too.. he is getting so many buyers.. but very less seller.. Few investors are still there patiently in CR , and holding few flats for a further rise in price...

Apart from them, only very few genuine reseller are there.

Economics seems to favor CR. All those who claimed CR is not for investment must be repenting now ... for a small ticket size returns are handsome.

Economics seems to favor CR. All those who claimed CR is not for investment must be repenting now ... for a small ticket size returns are handsome.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78

I know some people who having flat in CR were desperate to sell their's flat 4 to 5 months before , now they are holding flats for big profit till next year.

people who love to bash CR as daily basis, they will see appreciation in CR property in monthly basis.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Consolidation at CR

Dear All,
    So we are happy to see positive fruits of our efforts after so much dispair and negativity.
    I beleive next 1 year would be very very crucial for CR.
    -Most os the societies would become RTM. Propoerty would change hand from investors to end users.
    -It would be critical to see if all the socities are filled up completely.
    - Although there would be a flood on inventory in market but rates would still firm.
    - The reasons can be NE, inflation, clarity on DG, NH24 widening. metro or simply the main reason "RTM or flat in possesion" where you can live or put on rent.
    -Also various facilities like golf club, underground market etc etc should be functional.

i was surprised to see the bashing remarks on the other link "pricing falling in CR..." and suggest felow boarders to let that link die.

Now important point would be to see how the CR residents like Mr. Dwivedi make it better and make full utiliziation of the resources available and ensure that builders actually provide all the facilities as promised specifically at the Crossing level.

CR would be a truly residential area only when BUILDERS would leave.

I hope CROMA would prove to be a effective RWA.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Any news update on GDA approval of CR for floor above 10th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    I haven't heard about occupancy certificate.. are you talking about completion certificate?

If the builder has given possession to original buyer and has done registry, it means that 'the flat is sold and buyer is authorized to live there'.. there is no such extra occupancy certificate is needed, as far as i know.

Hi Dwivedijee,

Thanks again for coming back with reply. The purpose of occupancy certificate and completion certificate is almost same. AFAIK , the occupancy certificate is given to the owner once the building is completed mentioning that property is ready to occupy. However, the completion certificate is the statement that is given by the municipal authority of the particular area when the builder completes all the formalities. i have also searched on internet that builder issues occupancy certificate before giving possession to the flat owner.

I really don't know whether this is applicable in case of crossing republic or not. Are the builder issuing occupancy/completion certificate before giving possession??

Searching on internet i went through following link:

Occupancy Certificate - Accommodation Times

http://mascotrwa..in/2012/06/mahagunmascot-re-mascot-rwa-executive_6769.html

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Documents-that-has-to-get-verify-while-buying-a-flat-16928.asp
    CommentQuote
  • Every news channel is flashing the news that metro NE route of 7 KM proposed. 1400 Crore expenditure.
    CommentQuote