Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: October 2 2021
9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Multiplex called 'Cinepolis' will come up in under construction Ansal Plaza mall at Ansal Aquapolis just opposite crossing republic..
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IKrishna View Post
      Multiplex called 'Cinepolis' will come up in under construction Ansal Plaza mall at Ansal Aquapolis just opposite crossing republic..
      So for multiplex, crossing society has to be dependent on Aquapolis. How sad

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter22 View Post
        Jaipuria Apartments Flats by Ashok Goel and Vandana Goel(builder) were booked long back in 2006 when Crossings Republik got started with a vision of becoming the biggest township in NCR. Despite paying 95-100% of the total amount by majority of the flat owners, corrupt builder is not giving possession to the owners (as flat rates have doubled in last 7-8 years).

Major issues being faced by the flat owners-

1. Project started in 2006
        2. Possession promised in Dec'2009 which is still not given
        3. No penalty paid to anyone inspite of written in allotment letters pending since 2009.
        4. Builder is almost kind of absconding and not approachable, never picks up calls,
        5. Threatens by phone and his bouncers having gun
        6. Most of us has paid him 95% to 100 % wayback in 2007-08, still making unjustified demands in the range of extra 11 to 12 lakhs per flat.
        7. Wrongfully cancelled many flats because they protested against him
        8. Sold same flat to multiple buyers

Registry of around 25 flats have been done without completion certificate being issued.

It is perfect example of police and GDA working hand in gloves with the builder

And I was wonder why the hell is possession not being offered when building has been in almost completed stage for more than a year, I just see a guard or two over there and no activity. Cosmos and Foster have completed their construction and offered possession while this one has been waiting. Looks like soon the two buildings near GH7, Golf facing would also be completed soon and offered while this one would be waiting.

On Jaipuria, I have seen builders offering rate of around 2900-3000 at present as well, looks like not all flat have been sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by ajeetkg View Post
          So for multiplex, crossing society has to be dependent on Aquapolis. How sad
          Nothing to be sad about>>>it's still very near

Comment

But i think crossing can manage a high class multiplex because of the good population there.

Comment

Another lift accident at Crossing Rep

There is another lift mishap at 15th Aug at 7: 45 PM. A lift at Cosmos Golden Heights, A Block stuck at 9th floor and than suddenly dropped with crashing sound to 6th floor. Its electrical panel also came down. There were 3 kids and one adult inside. Finaly people living in society have opened the door with hardwork in half an hour.

There is no response from builder despite people sitting on dharna since today morning.
              This could have been much major accident had it happened till lunch time as society was celebrating Independence day.

This builder is also known for its substandard construction and lackluster maintenance. Seepage, unprofessional workmanship, unfinished work are common issues and can be seen even from outside. Society people are fighting for repair and maintenance issues since long.

Comment

This is the worst builder you would come across. Even I had a flat in this society, but somehow disposed off just before possession, because I very well knew what is going to come. Builder is a third class goonda & chor. You will come to know once you talk to him. Such persons should be barred from playing with lives of people. Even after this incident, this shameless fellow will not repent or take any corrective action. Because he does not care about his reputation at all. Better is to get out of this mess.

Comment

I visited CR after a gap of few months. Golf Course appeared more stunning, perhaps due to monsoons.

One thing that appeared as a sore was the presence of vendors with their push carts surrounding the fountain.

This was giving the place around fountain a shabby look which is supposed to be the most happening centre of CR.

Hope CROMA does something fast, before the menace gets out of hand.

Comment

Respected Members ,

I am looking for a 2BHK flat , ready to move or possession in 6 months time in Crossing republic . I am new to this Forum , Please guide me

1) How is crossing republik for personnal living ?
                    2) What are good projects please suggest in terms of A) construction Quality B) Carpet Area C) Park facing ?
                    3) What is the rate in crossing ? per square feet

Thanks
                    Nitin Gupta

Comment

You may consider paramount symphony. I have just come to know with my friend who concluded a deal for RTM in Orchid tower 44.5 Lakhs ( all inclusive ) Size - 1365, Directly from the company in the higher floor ( not top).

All the best.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X