Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Hi Veterans,

What is the current registry charges in Crossing Republic. For e.g. if I have a flat bought for 53 lakhs, 1435 sqft what would be the registry charges I am expected to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by home4ansh View Post
      Hi Veterans,

What is the current registry charges in Crossing Republic. For e.g. if I have a flat bought for 53 lakhs, 1435 sqft what would be the registry charges I am expected to pay.
      7% of purchase value or circle rate whichever is higher

Comment

can you please tell me what would be the circle rate...

Comment

bogus news.... Over 1 lakhs residence..!!!! what a joke.

Comment

Hello,
            I am planing to buy a 2+1 Bhk in CR for end use purpose. After reading all the comments in this forum like illegal construction, Dumpground, Now I am in serious confusion about my decision.
            I gently request you all to share you thoughts/comments.
            --
            Ankit

Comment

Yaar koi circle rate bata do...

Comment

Ankit bhai...bindaas kharido...shortlist on a project...read IREF extensively.... jot down your pros and cons...things you can negotiate or not...and then come up to a decision

Comment

Thanks Ansh bhai...

I really liked the Panchsheel Wllington (2+1 Bhk) layout also the paramount's 2BHK layout.

Any idea about the price?

As my office is in Gurgaon, So I will be commuting daily from CR to Gurgaon. Any update on NH24 widening?

--
                  Ankit
                  Last edited November 8 2015, 11:05 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

commuting to GGn daily will be the one key thing to keep in mind and in your decision to go for crossing ( I think 1.5 hrs one way in average case scenario). To be honest and on ground level , it will tough for you , keep minm 3+ years for any widening , Metro ( Botanical garden), promises etc to come in real, so decide based on this.

reg illigal floors. dumping ground etc speak directly to multiple ppls at site ( this is pros of moving to RTM house)

3.5 to 4K is what you can think of in Paramount or similar good societies (RTM houses). All the best

Originally posted by akishaitan View Post
                    Thanks Ansh bhai...
                    I really liked the Panchsheel Wllington (2+1 Bhk) layout also the paramount's 2BHK layout.
                    Any idea about the price?
                    As my office is in Gurgaon, So I will be commuting daily from CR to Gurgaon. Any update on NH24 widening?

--
                    Ankit

Comment

Hey Nilabh,Thanks for sharing detailed info.
                      May be I can share the story behind choosing the CR:
                      1) I tried finding some options in Gurgaon only. What I am getting is 55-60 lacs for 2BHk in New Gurgaon, Sector 92 (towards Dwarka Expressway). From here also my office will be almost 30kms and the possession time is not anything within 2 years (In case there aren't any clearance or other issue)
                      2) I will be availing Home Loan of around 35-40 lacs. Paying EMI + Rent for next two will be a big pain.
                      3) From CR, My office distance is Approx 50kms. In CR,I can get the RTM houses so the Rent part will be saved.
                      4) I guess I can easily find a decent 2bhk (1300sqft+) in budget of 45-50 lacs.

These are the points which made me to think about CR projects. Although I know Traveling will be a pain.
                      What are your views in to this. Correct me if I am wrong.

PS: I will shift here with my parents.

--
                      Ankit

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X