Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Hi,
    Do you guys know , which society provides BSNL land-line connection? And i am also seeking a 2BHK apartment on rent there.
    would anyone help on that?

Comment

CR Rates

Friends, Let me know from your bottom of hearts , who all are happy to live in CR?

Comment

Originally posted by gsingh82 View Post
        No no its actually difference between GDA and Gr Noida authority
        Singh sahab roads on ghaziabad side ( till culverts) are in perfect shape, the roads which are in question are in greater noida.* Both shahberi and gaur city are in Greater noida.

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
          Singh sahab roads on ghaziabad side ( till culverts) are in perfect shape, the roads which are in question are in greater noida.* Both shahberi and gaur city are in Greater noida.
          Thanks for the enlightenment.

-Hope springs eternal...
          Hope springs eternal...

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
            hehehe

at 1st place that village lane was not supposed to be 6 lane xpressway connecting between Ghaziabad and Greater Noida. It resident for their convenient started using it and now complaining.
            Completely agree , people must accept reality....It's a village road only.

It's a narrow road which sometimes test your patience and driving skills (defensive). However I still feel people tend to exaggerate the navigational difficulties. For me It never took 45 minutes to cross this patch (as media reports), even in worst case scenario it takes about 15 minutes. For most of the times it is around 7-8 minutes.

One more thing to notice, if you are coming from Gaur roundabout side and you take left turn for this road, the first 500 meter road till you reach the last high rise under construction is dream run ( indian context) then the moment shahberi village is in sight the road quality deteriorates, you can see potholes, rough patches, boulders and mini mines ( ) ..

Does greater Noida authority wants to serve only its urban population? At least this road exemplifies the same!!!!!
            Last edited March 12 2015, 01:09 AM.

Comment

It's a narrow road which sometimes test your patience and driving skills (defensive). However I still feel people tend to exaggerate the navigational difficulties. For me It never took 45 minutes to cross this patch (as media reports), even in worst case scenario it takes about 15 minutes. For most of the times it is around 7-8 minutes.

One more thing to notice, if you are coming from Gaur roundabout side and you take left turn for this road, the first 500 meter road till you reach the last high rise under construction is dream run ( indian context) then the moment shahberi village is in sight the road quality deteriorates, you can see potholes, rough patches, boulders and mini mines ( ) ..

Does greater Noida authority wants to serve only its urban population? At least this road exemplifies the same!!!!!
              Because Urban Population is paying lease rent to Authority.
              Infact,One can see PoTholes and defunct street lights in UPSIDC areas in Greater Noida too. Just because it does not come under greater noida authority.
              Last edited March 12 2015, 09:03 AM.
              Thanks

Comment

I will disagree here.. while 45 mins would be be exaggeration, it won't be average. Try better 6PM to 8Pm today and I be if you can cover it withing 10 mins. On an average, during peak hours it take about 15-20 mins and I have even spent more than hour sometimes navigating it.

Yes, the last highrise needs good road to be reached and to be "saleable" and hence the road by authorities.. who cares about rest..

Comment

Originally posted by syvhrd View Post
                  Dear friends
                  I am residing in CR and want you all to refer me some good General physicians (doctors) whom we can refer for daily ailments and as family doctor .
                  Dr. Ashish Sharma in Columbia Asia is a very good physician and you can trust him as a family doctor. He also sits in Sarvodaya..you need to contact columbia asia for his appointment.

Comment

Thanks Anurag
                    I will try to contact him. Your help appreciated.

Comment

I heard from next month the work for widening of NH24 is going to start and the full road till dasna will be elevated. Anybody have confirmation of this??

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X