Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Mine is ground floor, but my tower has been constructed more than the allowed floors. So the construction of my tower has been stopped. So i am impacted, but how can i minimize the impact, i dont know. The builder is not ready to agree to extend the date. I have tried my best.

Comment

Originally posted by sharma87 View Post
      Mine is ground floor, but my tower has been constructed more than the allowed floors. So the construction of my tower has been stopped. So i am impacted, but how can i minimize the impact, i dont know. The builder is not ready to agree to extend the date. I have tried my best.
      Which project you have booked in??
      Thanks

Comment

Its Livingston Supertech (Crossing Republic)

Comment

Clearly say them... very clearly that if they don't cooperate, you will cancel the booking.. and since there is no buyer-seller agreement done yet.. they can't sieze the booking amount... if they threaten to seize the booking amount, clearly tell them that you are going to court... and my friend, if required don't hesitate to go at least to consumer forum... don't let them pissed-off you... We have a great example of Mr Mahesh Narayan in Mahagun society, who toed-down the builder in pleading mode...

Hi,
          My problem is have already made a pament of 15% of the amount. I am supposed to pat the next 80% (from bank) by 5th June. The builder is not ready to co-operate. They say if i delay payment, i will have to pay the penalty. But i do not want to stuck my huge money in a case of dispute. Please advise.

Comment

1. Don't threaten anything ... Assertively put your points.
            2. Approach a bank for loan give same reasons to builder why you are unable to get loan disbursed.
            3. use email or better send a registered post or write an application and get their receiving over its zerox. Keep this for future.
            4. Keep in mind your 15% is with builder so tell them how badly you need that money back if this project stay halted.
            5. Check the procedure for consumer forum and required docs for filling a complain.
            6. Paying 85% should not be the option if work is not in progress, better pay penalty.

Always remember money is attached with time value. Delay in delivery will incur huge losses to you.

Comment

Hi All,
              Thanks for the advise. Really appreciate it. Well my buyer-seller agreement is done. I am assertively trying to convince the builder to extend the last date for payment. Pay has approved my loan. Not sure why bank is approving loans inspite of this issue. So now i am looking forward to GDA's stand on the issue. As advised i will prefer to pay penalty over stucking money in disputed case.

Comment

Most banks just want money of intreast from you,not bothered about project is approved or not.

Biggest example in front of you is Noida extension.all banks excerpt Sbi have approved the projects.

Comment

Guys I need little help.

Crossing republic has this "kumar linkers golf vista". Cannot find any discussion of this in IREF. They have 1725 Sqf size units and only one tower, second tower coming up.

Any pointers on builder fundamentals and legal issues on this property will help a lot. It is ready to move(they say) and 3BHK of 1725 Sqf is sold at 43L all inclusive. Build quality is good too but no detail of the builder.

Comment

What's about Jaipuria project? What's it rate?
                    Thanks

Comment

Any feedback on SKB Builders in CR?

This is the project:

Goldcoast
                      'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X