Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dwivedi ji....Actually i have booked already above 10th floor tower-4 in March-2012. Still waiting

No idea boss... Negotiation must be going on... But don't wait for anything, if you are planning to buy.. go fro safe bet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    How's SAM, anything about the builder? I am asking this as one of my friends told that a broker was offering him SAM at sub 1800 psf rate while sticking to 2300 psf upwards rate for most others about 3 months back.

hi, just registered to reply to you :-). (although i have been reading this blog since looong)

i went to see Sam, Paramount others on 15th July. i can confidently dare to say that i found the flat quality, construction, layout, sanitary fittings,initial sturdiness of doors/windows etc used, the best among mahagun/paramount/ajnara/assotech/bulland. (Others off course may disagree, but i request you to see SAM from inside once).
    the rate that is available online realty sites and broker is 2100-2150 psf inclusive of all (registry + stamp extra). 2-5% can still be done , i think.
    the only thing bothering me is why is it so low then? (irony of a buyer...) they have club in brochushre but not in real and they say they have still not decided their maintenance charges, power back up cost, even though their houses are 100% rtm.
    Can any good member pls clear if houses can be sold without such agreement about charges before hand? pls help to find any catch, or these rates are low only cause they dont have club/swimming pool/kids area.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • There are 2 SAM. SAM residency and SAM India.

SAM residency only has 4 BHK. I know you are talking about that below. I agree. I can say they have the best built/material quality in whole CR. And a 4BHK 2224Sqf can be broken today upto 49L (+- 5%) + ST. My guess. I know they are quoting for 53L these days but try to bargain.

Flat are RTM since 2-3 months. Only problem is the electricity connection is coming this month.

Then why not buy............. ?? For living, sure, go for it. For investment, might not.
    Negatives----- Big area, Maintenance at 1.60Rs psqf will cost you close to 3.5 K per month. Then there are some people who need some park, greenery, may not like it. Renting a 4BHK is not easy.
    A lot of people buy flat based on popularity, SAM is not popular. But VFM.
    I had bought it if I have money.

Originally Posted by harkirat20
    hi, just registered to reply to you :-). (although i have been reading this blog since looong)

i went to see Sam, Paramount others on 15th July. i can confidently dare to say that i found the flat quality, construction, layout, sanitary fittings,initial sturdiness of doors/windows etc used, the best among mahagun/paramount/ajnara/assotech/bulland. (Others off course may disagree, but i request you to see SAM from inside once).
    the rate that is available online realty sites and broker is 2100-2150 psf inclusive of all (registry + stamp extra). 2-5% can still be done , i think.
    the only thing bothering me is why is it so low then? (irony of a buyer...) they have club in brochushre but not in real and they say they have still not decided their maintenance charges, power back up cost, even though their houses are 100% rtm.
    Can any good member pls clear if houses can be sold without such agreement about charges before hand? pls help to find any catch, or these rates are low only cause they dont have club/swimming pool/kids area.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for reply.
    also, just wanted to know if all maintenance charges, back up unit charges etc are mandatory shown in any agreement while buying any flat with any builder.thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • You must check about maintenance at least.. because unless 75% + resident do not start living, it would be difficult for rest of the resident to maintain the society at the initial stage.

Originally Posted by harkirat20
    thanks for reply.
    also, just wanted to know if all maintenance charges, back up unit charges etc are mandatory shown in any agreement while buying any flat with any builder.thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harkirat20

thanks.

I also liked SAM Residency and shared pros and cons in same thread earlier.
    I am also looking for an apartment in crossings, but rather confused.
    They do not have maintenance office and the Representative of Sam Residency do not have much details.
    Its been 4 months and each time they say- is mahine aa jayegi electricity and ppl are not living as electricity is yet to arrive.
    I can surely say SAM as best in terms of space and built quality, but I can go for it only when atleast 15 families are living there to feel it as a society.
    ready to ignore green area and club house.
    CommentQuote
  • i c . thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    You must check about maintenance at least.. because unless 75% + resident do not start living, it would be difficult for rest of the resident to maintain the society at the initial stage.

Dwivedi Ji,

Can a builder ask for maintenance amount for the year to be deposited in advance at the time of possession?

The builder concerned is saying that they will have the ownership of maintenance for a year but are asking for the annual amount to be deposited with them in advance. This they are asking for, as they are about to give possession.

Are you aware of any such precedents set by builders where people have moved into societies?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got any idea about the current price in Exotica Eastern court?
    CommentQuote
  • Friends any Idea which is the best society in CR having decent size 4BHK
    CommentQuote
  • just got a call from a broker selling a studio in Ansal Aquapolis for 3500 psft + extras in DP and 3800 + extras in Flexi ....with possession in 2014 ...ansal waalon ko to pranam karna padega bhai ...
    when i told that there is a dumping ground proposed next to this 22L studio , he said that it has already been shifted to galand....india mein agar saare judgements judges ki jagah brokers karte to CR would have crossed 4k by now .. :))
    CommentQuote
  • Friends any Idea which is the best society in CR having decent size 4BHK

If looking for luxury + amazing layout ...try
    Mahagun Majestic 4BHK + SR ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    If looking for luxury + amazing layout ...try
    Mahagun Majestic 4BHK + SR ...

dear friend any idea regarding size and rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Many Builders are practising this, although as far I know this is illegal.
    No maintenance agency can even charge the amount in advance of month, forget about year. In one of the recent case in Consumer court, it was decided that maintenance agency can charge the amount only at the last day of the month.

Originally Posted by jhamit.s
    Dwivedi Ji,

Can a builder ask for maintenance amount for the year to be deposited in advance at the time of possession?

The builder concerned is saying that they will have the ownership of maintenance for a year but are asking for the annual amount to be deposited with them in advance. This they are asking for, as they are about to give possession.

Are you aware of any such precedents set by builders where people have moved into societies?
    CommentQuote
  • Sahi kaha bhai... India me to jise koi kaam nahi hota wo broker ban jata hai.. aur aise ulte sidhe afwaah failakar kamata hai...

Originally Posted by cradlecog
    just got a call from a broker selling a studio in Ansal Aquapolis for 3500 psft + extras in DP and 3800 + extras in Flexi ....with possession in 2014 ...ansal waalon ko to pranam karna padega bhai ...
    when i told that there is a dumping ground proposed next to this 22L studio , he said that it has already been shifted to galand....india mein agar saare judgements judges ki jagah brokers karte to CR would have crossed 4k by now .. :))
    CommentQuote