Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

CR is really becoming a worst place. and the only reason is the pathetic connectivity. shaberi road is full of pot holes. driving on that road is becoming nightmare now in the rainy season. and that too with so much traffic on that road it becomes more difficult to commute.

Comment

i don't understand koi kuch karta kyun nahn? koi awaaz kyun nahn uthata he?

if every CR flat owner can contribute at least 100 Rs each tab bhi shaberi road theek ho sakti he. i am sure builder ya authority to kabhi iss road ko pakka nahn karne wali.

feeling trapped now. i really curse myself when drive on shaberi that why the hell i booked a flat in CR.
      Last edited August 5 2015, 08:55 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

CR flat owners, please raise your voices against this builder authority politics.

Comment

CR is a best place to live for every end user.... one should take views from the people residing over there rather than just giving views out of there assumption...

in this heavy rain period also there is no water logging observed in entire CR however at the same time entire NCR is suffering from the same, I agree connectivity is the however this will be sorted out soon...

Comment

Appreciate comment of Sunny...This is heaven in NCR.

Comment

Ok, so when do you think the Shaberi road will get repaired permanently? Is it soon or never? I can bet never.
              Last edited July 13 2015, 04:59 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

M answer is soon. People are fighting for their rights.

We are all here and will witness the change.
                Last edited July 13 2015, 04:59 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Mr Piku .....

Very good suggestion rs 100 per flat can fix this but the qus is who will take the lead and collect these 100 rs per flat then who will hire a contractor to get it done?

Someone need to take a lead here only cribbing about it is not going to work .....

just an FYI ... ppls are already trying to have a discussion with GN Authorities as this road come under GN Would like to request you to please join them and strengthen them.

Thanks!!
                  Pratts
                  Last edited August 5 2015, 08:54 PM. Reason: Text Formatting and spellings

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny1982 View Post
                    my answer is soon... people are fighting for their rights...

we all here and will witness the change...
                    what is definition of soon? For brokers 100 years is soon. for end users 6 months is too late. How can you assure that it wiil be repaired soon?

Comment

i can assure this as have closely seen progress in this entire region... earlier shahberi pulia was also a dream but due to great efforts of residents it is now reality.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X