Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Size around 22OO SFT and rate around 3K all inclusive approximately .. though please call them directly for exact detail.

    Originally Posted by SPrakash75
    dear friend any idea regarding size and rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Size around 22OO SFT and rate around 3K all inclusive approximately .. though please call them directly for exact detail.


    thanks Dwivediji
    CommentQuote
  • I want to buy 2 bhk in Crossing Budget 30 L ... Please suggest..
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK in crossing with this budget would be around 1000 SFT or less. I don't think any society has this size of flats available... At least Mahagun, Sam, Paramount I know.. do not have this size.

    Others may please let know about their society.

    Originally Posted by Buyear
    I want to buy 2 bhk in Crossing Budget 30 L ... Please suggest..
    CommentQuote
  • dear friend any idea regarding size and rate.


    Size for 4BHK is 2775 sq ft and 3BHK 2375 sq ft ..rates please check with Mahagun ..but should be around 3K
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    I also liked SAM Residency and shared pros and cons in same thread earlier.
    I am also looking for an apartment in crossings, but rather confused.
    They do not have maintenance office and the Representative of Sam Residency do not have much details.
    Its been 4 months and each time they say- is mahine aa jayegi electricity and ppl are not living as electricity is yet to arrive.
    I can surely say SAM as best in terms of space and built quality, but I can go for it only when atleast 15 families are living there to feel it as a society.
    ready to ignore green area and club house.

    exactly, in terms of build quality , space for 4bhk sam residency is A1.
    i am thinking of buying it, but find it very odd that their sales rep has no idea about maintenance charges, back up charges.
    also, its still not very clear who will manage the maintenance. they told me too that they will get electricity by 25 july.
    pls PM me if we can talk over same and may be go together.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harkirat20
    exactly, in terms of build quality , space for 4bhk sam residency is A1.
    i am thinking of buying it, but find it very odd that their sales rep has no idea about maintenance charges, back up charges.
    also, its still not very clear who will manage the maintenance. they told me too that they will get electricity by 25 july.
    pls PM me if we can talk over same and may be go together.



    Which floor and price, have you been offered?
    I think we should wait for some more time, as I am out of station and visit there once electricity comes.
    Their sales person from Ashler buildwell has no idea about anything.
    I am afraid, there should be atleast 15-20 families living, before making final decision.

    I think SAM has outsourced sales to Ashler and they are messing the sales with no proper information. All they can assure is they can have a meeting fixed with their MD for clarifications regarding project and maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Another confirmation that CR is now crossed the 3K price tag...

    Sorry to disagree dwivedi ji... i am also finding CR very good option mainly because of two things RTM and affordability.

    But the price is still no where close 3K.My close friend bought 1270 sf in crossing infra in resale at 29Lac inclusive all last Friday itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish199
    Sorry to disagree dwivedi ji... i am also finding CR very good option mainly because of two things RTM and affordability.

    But the price is still no where close 3K.My close friend bought 1270 sf in crossing infra in resale at 29Lac inclusive all last Friday itself.


    Buddy prices are always range bound. It depends on floor ,builder , how impatient is the seller and all. If you can believe , myself got an offer from investor guy to sell my assotech flat and he said buyer is ready for rate of 2900. I was with my friend who was planning to buy flat and then discussion came out that prices are increasing very fast in cr.

    I don't any plans to sell but positive outcome of the discussion was that even investor clinc guys interested to buy properties at rate of 2900.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Which floor and price, have you been offered?
    I think we should wait for some more time, as I am out of station and visit there once electricity comes.
    Their sales person from Ashler buildwell has no idea about anything.
    I am afraid, there should be atleast 15-20 families living, before making final decision.

    I think SAM has outsourced sales to Ashler and they are messing the sales with no proper information. All they can assure is they can have a meeting fixed with their MD for clarifications regarding project and maintenance.

    they r offering 13 floor (top) in their best view tower, 9th floor onward on 2nd best and 7th floor onwards on worst view one. don't know how true their bookings are. do the asher guys sit in 1st floor of one of their towers? i met a team there, not sure if they were that. the website is not allowing me to to PM you as i guess i am too new. wht flooers have you been offered pls.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish199
    Sorry to disagree dwivedi ji... i am also finding CR very good option mainly because of two things RTM and affordability.

    But the price is still no where close 3K.My close friend bought 1270 sf in crossing infra in resale at 29Lac inclusive all last Friday itself.


    Can you pls provide us with details of deal. If you only seen the registry ...that means white component is 29lacs and rest is in black. If you are really able snatch a deal at this level pls PM me agent / owner number
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Can you pls provide us with details of deal. If you only seen the registry ...that means white component is 29lacs and rest is in black. If you are really able snatch a deal at this level pls PM me agent / owner number

    i will try to get agent no. from my friend and would pm to you....registry amount is 22.5 Lac...rest 6.5 Lac is black component.
    I know its hard to believe but if you try hard you may get good deal sooner or later.My friend was looking for flat badly since last 3 months.he was about to book similar flat in same tower last month at 31L but due to some last minute issues,seller backed out.That time he was very upset,but he didn't know luck is waiting for him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Buddy prices are always range bound. It depends on floor ,builder , how impatient is the seller and all. If you can believe , myself got an offer from investor guy to sell my assotech flat and he said buyer is ready for rate of 2900. I was with my friend who was planning to buy flat and then discussion came out that prices are increasing very fast in cr.

    I don't any plans to sell but positive outcome of the discussion was that even investor clinc guys interested to buy properties at rate of 2900.

    Kalra ji...agreed...rates are dependent on no. of factors and urgency of seller plays important role in the same apart for builder,floor etc. btw....aap CSC waale mohit kalra toh nahi? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harkirat20
    they r offering 13 floor (top) in their best view tower, 9th floor onward on 2nd best and 7th floor onwards on worst view one. don't know how true their bookings are. do the asher guys sit in 1st floor of one of their towers? i met a team there, not sure if they were that. the website is not allowing me to to PM you as i guess i am too new. wht flooers have you been offered pls.


    Yes, the ashler guys sit in 1st floor of apartment. Just to be sure, I am referring to SAM RESIDENCY and not SAM CLEMENT CITY PROJECT, as both are not of same builder.

    Last time, when I went there, I was offered 5th floor and 2ndFloor, as they said someone backed out and couldn't pay dues on time, so booking was cancelled for 5th floor.
    I asked them for inventory and name/flat number of residents for booked flats.
    Firstly they refused to share, then called and made me talk with someone over phone. But I doubt, he was property dealer as I asked his profession.
    The guy named Prashant said he sold 5 apartments, of which he can share details, rest he don't have details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Yes, the ashler guys sit in 1st floor of apartment. Just to be sure, I am referring to SAM RESIDENCY and not SAM CLEMENT CITY PROJECT, as both are not of same builder.

    Last time, when I went there, I was offered 5th floor and 2ndFloor, as they said someone backed out and couldn't pay dues on time, so booking was cancelled for 5th floor.
    I asked them for inventory and name/flat number of residents for booked flats.
    Firstly they refused to share, then called and made me talk with someone over phone. But I doubt, he was property dealer as I asked his profession.
    The guy named Prashant said he sold 5 apartments, of which he can share details, rest he don't have details.

    i c. i am also taking of sam residency. when had you gone?
    CommentQuote