9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

1320 is big for me otherwise I would have been also interested

Comment

not at all , My post was to advise unamgi than if he can hold then CR will give handsome return in future as it will be bang on E way . I never compnared it with GNW.MyFunda is different that if you get peace of mind then any place is good. We must not forget that we are not living in US where Infra comes first then people move in . It is exaclty opposite in India people move first and then slowly infra activities follows.

Comment

Originally posted by ghamasan View Post
        not at all , My post was to advise unamgi than if he can hold then CR will give handsome return in future as it will be bang on E way . I never compnared it with GNW.MyFunda is different that if you get peace of mind then any place is good. We must not forget that we are not living in US where Infra comes first then people move in . It is exaclty opposite in India people move first and then slowly infra activities follows.
        You said it!

Comment

Originally posted by takerhbk View Post
          Greater Noida will always command higher price than Ghaziabad. It is a better brand than Ghaziabad. Investors from Delhi and Gurgaon and even abroad invest I GNW but not in CR. Overall, GNW is a better bet for appreciation as well as for end use.
          Shahberi is in GNW and CR in ghaziabad come and see the difference in condition of roads!!!
          Last edited August 6 2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

-------------------------------------------------------
            [QUOTE=envynicky;1353110]You statement would have been absolutely valid 6 months or a year back. Now we have already 100s of families already living in GNW few societies and by the end of year CR and these multiple societies would have little difference in offerings. Plus if the traffic situation does not improve, rent in CR will hardly increase and might actually decrease given multiple options in GNW, Sectors 7X and Sectors 1xx in Noida are available at reasonably higher rates.

If I consider me as a possible new buyer or as a tenant CR is not more as attractive as it was a year back while GNW makes sense as it now offers me peace of mind while offering cost effectiveness of CR. This is just for RTM options, under construction would be wrong comparision
            -----------------------------------------------------------

Dear envynicky, I agree to your reasonings on theoretical plane but practically GNW will take time to offer the facilities already available to CR residents. Now , You would ask me what are those facilities? my answer is, everything you need to live at a place! Just browse ad booklet which is distributed every month in CR. Restaurants, pizza Hut, KFC, Gianis, Baskin Robins, supermarkets, grocery stores, playschools, schools , tuition, doctors physiotherapist, dentist, dog clinic, travel agencies, boutiques, parlours, pastry shops medical shops, florist, gift shop, electronic store, electronic electric repair, laptop repair, stationary shop, guitar classes, foreign languages abacus, karate,........ List is exhaustive
            Last edited August 6 2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Doesn't want to give answer...Any specific reason.

Comment

Originally posted by realstsbond View Post
                Doesn't want to give answer...Any specific reason.
                You already answered it thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                  Shahberi is in GNW and CR in ghaziabad come and see the difference in condition of roads!!!
                  Why do you want to compare a village with CR?

The biggest problem is that the main approach road of CR is hardly 24mmtrs so no matter what happens to NH 24 it's connectivity will not be as good as in GNW.

Plus connectivity with Noida will always be poor. The shahberi village road will never be built.

Plus SBI bank told me legal issues in land in many projects and that's why they said they don't loan on any property on CR.

CR as a Township is very good and well maintained. But once you go out Realty strikes. GNW even after all issues and though under developed societies still commands equal and in some projects more price than CR. Few years back CR had higher price. So already it is giving better returns.

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    Dear envynicky, I agree to your reasonings on theoretical plane but practically GNW will take time to offer the facilities already available to CR residents. Now , You would ask me what are those facilities? my answer is, everything you need to live at a place! Just browse ad booklet which is distributed every month in CR. Restaurants, pizza Hut, KFC, Gianis, Baskin Robins, supermarkets, grocery stores, playschools, schools , tuition, doctors physiotherapist, dentist, dog clinic, travel agencies, boutiques, parlours, pastry shops medical shops, florist, gift shop, electronic store, electronic electric repair, laptop repair, stationary shop, guitar classes, foreign languages abacus, karate,........ List is exhaustive
                    There is no doubt GNW will take time to reach at the same level of offering which CR gives at present as mentioned by you above. However it is matter of just days when most of the above facilities is available around any society except some brands mentioned. Many of the above facilities mentioned like schools, play schools, doctors, grocery shops, medical shops, travel agencies are already operational.

Comment

[QUOTE=hb_78;1353573]-------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally posted by envynicky View Post
                      You statement would have been absolutely valid 6 months or a year back. Now we have already 100s of families already living in GNW few societies and by the end of year CR and these multiple societies would have little difference in offerings. Plus if the traffic situation does not improve, rent in CR will hardly increase and might actually decrease given multiple options in GNW, Sectors 7X and Sectors 1xx in Noida are available at reasonably higher rates.

If I consider me as a possible new buyer or as a tenant CR is not more as attractive as it was a year back while GNW makes sense as it now offers me peace of mind while offering cost effectiveness of CR. This is just for RTM options, under construction would be wrong comparision
                      -----------------------------------------------------------

As an end user i will prefer planning of noida extension rather then current status of CR.

Bhai flat 6 months... 1 year ..... 2 years ke liye nahi liye jaate hai.
                      NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X