Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ohhh Great... Why don't you guys let me meet the great and generous 'seller' ... why don't you pass some details of such deal./... like which flat and broker did the deal... I am living here only.. just matter of 5 minutes for me to get this confirmed from the society office about all sell/buy...:bab (45):

Of course, you can get such deal on top floor and Village view with Bhains and Suwar views... I don't dis-agree on this... But any decent flat is not < 3OOO...:bab (24):

I know.. few people missed the bus.. and now desperately want to get a flat at lower price, which is not available now...:D

Even some broker also wants to underplay this area just to create space for a panic sell...:bab (65):

If your friend has cracked such a great deal... please tell him to sell it immediately 3OOO rate.. and book another on 25OO ...He will be rich in no time

Originally Posted by ashish199
    Sorry to disagree dwivedi ji... i am also finding CR very good option mainly because of two things RTM and affordability.

But the price is still no where close 3K.My close friend bought 1270 sf in crossing infra in resale at 29Lac inclusive all last Friday itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Ohhh Great... Why don't you guys let me meet the great and generous 'seller' ... why don't you pass some details of such deal./... like which flat and broker did the deal... I am living here only.. just matter of 5 minutes for me to get this confirmed from the society office about all sell/buy...:bab (45):

Of course, you can get such deal on top floor and Village view with Bhains and Suwar views... I don't dis-agree on this... But any decent flat is not < 3OOO...:bab (24):

I know.. few people missed the bus.. and now desperately want to get a flat at lower price, which is not available now...:D

Even some broker also wants to underplay this area just to create space for a panic sell...:bab (65):

If your friend has cracked such a great deal... please tell him to sell it immediately 3OOO rate.. and book another on 25OO ...He will be rich in no time

Cool ....cool... why fighting over prices.. even if flats are available in comparativly low rates then what is the problem. 99 acre.com is famous site...just filter it on CR.. average selling price is 2800psf....

peoples living there purchase flat for their own purpose not every one wants to sell there flat..so only investors want to increase the price..
    Lots of options are available

few examples...which i visited personally
    supertach tower t1 floor 4th @2800 psf, same tower 3rd@3000, 9th@2850...rates depends upon person to person or broker v/s direct deal..
    Gaur green agreed little bit costly 1050 psf average cost 3200 psf....
    but cosmos @2700 psf
    mahagun muscut again little costly..
    but average price easily available @2800 psf....
    All flats i saw, was on resale... so rates purely depends upon seller....
    CommentQuote
  • If any area general price is said around 3000 PSF in RTM RESALE, then it means that it will vary from 2700 - 3200 PSF based upon Society / Lower Floors / PLC / Seller urgency / Facing / wooden work / TOP MOST Floor / ... ie Lots of factors.... In RESALE price with-in same area vary around 10%-25%.

It's Everywhere...
    CommentQuote
  • SAM India, approx 1200 Sqf, will come to you in little more then 30 L if they have some inventory left. That is the only option you have.
    jaipuria could be another one, but have a little large size, negotiate hard there, see what you can get.

Originally Posted by Buyear
    I want to buy 2 bhk in Crossing Budget 30 L ... Please suggest..
    CommentQuote
  • When in doubt, pay a visit to their corporate office in Delhi, no point talking to junior staff who does not know anything.
    BTW, when I asked there, the guy told me rs 1.60 confidently. And that is approx same to almost all societies in CR will charge.

Megha, my 2 cents, if you have to buy SAM Res, buy it. Dont wait. Rates will not wait for you. 2 months here or there do not matter. Dont miss the bus.
    Livability in a project does not only depend on project, but on external things too.

If I see it correct, golf vista and Sam r will both become livable at the same time simply because they use common road, sewer, electric line etc. Book now and wait. Patience is the key.

Originally Posted by harkirat20
    exactly, in terms of build quality , space for 4bhk sam residency is A1.
    i am thinking of buying it, but find it very odd that their sales rep has no idea about maintenance charges, back up charges.
    also, its still not very clear who will manage the maintenance. they told me too that they will get electricity by 25 july.
    pls PM me if we can talk over same and may be go together.

Originally Posted by megha23
    Which floor and price, have you been offered?
    I think we should wait for some more time, as I am out of station and visit there once electricity comes.
    Their sales person from Ashler buildwell has no idea about anything.
    I am afraid, there should be atleast 15-20 families living, before making final decision.

I think SAM has outsourced sales to Ashler and they are messing the sales with no proper information. All they can assure is they can have a meeting fixed with their MD for clarifications regarding project and maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly... and 'general rates' are quoted for a 'decent' flat. Any flat having more and most +ve will be costlier and vice-versa. The one, which is bought @25OO is what it was worth , it can not be suddenly a cheap buy/sell or signifies a drop in rate...

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    If any area general price is said around 3000 PSF in RTM RESALE, then it means that it will vary from 2700 - 3200 PSF based upon Society / Lower Floors / PLC / Seller urgency / Facing / wooden work / TOP MOST Floor / ... ie Lots of factors.... In RESALE price with-in same area vary around 10%-25%.

It's Everywhere...
    CommentQuote
  • few examples...which i visited personally
    supertach tower t1 floor 4th @2800 psf, same tower 3rd@3000, 9th@2850...rates depends upon person to person or broker v/s direct deal..
    Gaur green agreed little bit costly 1050 psf average cost 3200 psf....
    but cosmos @2700 psf
    mahagun muscut again little costly..
    but average price easily available @2800 psf....
    All flats i saw, was on resale... so rates purely depends upon seller....

let me make you clear there is no tower with name of t1 in supertech livingston and currently ther is one flat with area of 1320 on fourth floor is available for sale at price of 45 (RTM) and people are ready to give 43 but owner is firm about rate .

if you fill CR in any reality site , surly u will get lots of option quotating with the average of 2800 psf or may be 2500 psf by mostly brokers to catch first time buying customer and how do brokers make fool clients ...It is different story.
    apart from that, when the price of Crossing was stagnant and underrated, critics were making stories " DG crossing mein banega, pollution se kapde kale pad jayenge,those who have invested in crossing , they have done blunders of blunder, blah blah...
    Now crossing is rising and in lime light due to development reason, again people are crying.

Investors in crossing are holding theirs' property till the completion of widening work NH24 , Rent are now soaring every month.The same flat which was available for rent at rate of 7 K( inclusive everything ) pm three months before , owners are asking 7 k + maintenance . mostly techies who are working in noida sector 62 are shifting here.
    commercial property is moving with flying colors, shop in galleria was sold at price of 20 lakh three year before is now not available even the price of 60 lakh.:bab (41):

Malls are coming near gol chakkar,project of phase 2 is going to start in 2013.

;) many time it seems after a series of curse , CRossing is getting bounce of boons..:D
    those who have missed the bus, now they catch only rocket to reach crossing:bab (61)::bab (61):

let me make you clear there is no tower with name of t1 in supertech livingston and currently ther is one flat with area of 1320 on fourth floor is available for sale at price of 45 (RTM) and people are ready to give 43 but owner is firm about rate .

if you fill CR in any reality site , surly u will get lots of option quotating with the average of 2800 psf or may be 2500 psf by mostly brokers to catch first time buying customer and how do brokers make fool clients ...It is different story.
    apart from that, when the price of Crossing was stagnant and underrated, critics were making stories " DG crossing mein banega, pollution se kapde kale pad jayenge,those who have invested in crossing , they have done blunders of blunder, blah blah...
    Now crossing is rising and in lime light due to development reason, again people are crying.

Investors in crossing are holding theirs' property till the completion of widening work NH24 , Rent are now soaring every month.The same flat which was available for rent at rate of 7 K( inclusive everything ) pm three months before , owners are asking 7 k + maintenance . mostly techies who are working in noida sector 62 are shifting here.
    commercial property is moving with flying colors, shop in galleria was sold at price of 20 lakh three year before is now not available even the price of 60 lakh.:bab (41):

Malls are coming near gol chakkar,project of phase 2 is going to start in 2013.

;) many time it seems after a series of curse , CRossing is getting bounce of boons..:D
    those who have missed the bus, now they catch only rocket to reach crossing:bab (61)::bab (61):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    When in doubt, pay a visit to their corporate office in Delhi, no point talking to junior staff who does not know anything.
    BTW, when I asked there, the guy told me rs 1.60 confidently. And that is approx same to almost all societies in CR will charge.

Megha, my 2 cents, if you have to buy SAM Res, buy it. Dont wait. Rates will not wait for you. 2 months here or there do not matter. Dont miss the bus.
    Livability in a project does not only depend on project, but on external things too.

If I see it correct, golf vista and Sam r will both become livable at the same time simply because they use common road, sewer, electric line etc. Book now and wait. Patience is the key.

thanks. You have a very valid point. its just that too low rates also scare buyers :-). as i said irony of a buyer...
    CommentQuote
  • Well Said Moneybhai.. seems like old bashers are back with new IDs... :D
    CommentQuote
  • people like me try out sites like makaan,99acres, where rate quoted is less than actual.when you visit the area you realise nothing in that price range. I myself reached my broker in the same way.In april 2012 i had rates of 36-38 lacs for 3 BHK at Main crossings when in actual I finalised at 42.00 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    people like me try out sites like makaan,99acres, where rate quoted is less than actual.when you visit the area you realise nothing in that price range. I myself reached my broker in the same way.In april 2012 i had rates of 36-38 lacs for 3 BHK at Main crossings when in actual I finalised at 42.00 Lacs.

congrats for your deal :D, now if you put the same flat for sale , you will not get less then 45 lakhs any how. so profit of 3 lakh in just in three months but I m sure are going to hold for a longer period.

builders like buland height ( first time they are doing a construction project) has no inventory of 2bhk flat.

Even critics are knowing it very well the price of crossing is going to touch 4000 psf at the end of december 2012.but they are doing their's last trial to degrade the value of CR. Even their's effort to was gone in vain when CR was sleeping, now CRossing is roaring lion and soaring like eagle.
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • After long search of 2/3 weeks , finally i have finalised resale unit 3 bhk/ 1680 sqft on 12th floor.deal finalised in 45.45 Lacs AI+ST+Reg in the project Laboni ,M R Proview.

Builderhave already doing 2-3 project in RNE,Loni looks satisfatory reputation in market.

Thanks too all members for valuable suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    After long search of 2/3 weeks , finally i have finalised resale unit 3 bhk/ 1680 sqft on 12th floor.deal finalised in 45.45 Lacs AI+ST+Reg in the project Laboni ,M R Proview.

Builderhave already doing 2-3 project in RNE,Loni looks satisfatory reputation in market.

Thanks too all members for valuable suggestions.

congrats Amit for your home sweet home and welcome to the fraternity of CR.
    after one year u will realize purchasing a good flat in Cr has been one of your wisest decision of life.
    you will never seen friendly neighbor hood like crossing. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    Rent are now soaring every month.The same flat which was available for rent at rate of 7 K( inclusive everything ) pm three months before , owners are asking 7 k + maintenance . mostly techies who are working in noida sector 62 are shifting here.

I think rents are still at least 40 % less than any other comparitive place in NCR ...With NE opening up i think we can expect a steady increase in number of tenants for the next 5 years or so with end users of Noida Extension preferring to live nearby ...So the rents will definitely push up steadily and should come to around 11k-12k without maintenance for a 2BHK within a year ir so (esp because CR has go higher percentage of end users and rented inventory might become very less with time )....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    I think rents are still at least 40 % less than any other comparitive place in NCR ...With NE opening up i think we can expect a steady increase in number of tenants for the next 5 years or so with end users of Noida Extension preferring to live nearby ...So the rents will definitely push up steadily and should come to around 11k-12k without maintenance for a 2BHK within a year ir so (esp because CR has go higher percentage of end users and rented inventory might become very less with time )....

very true, mostly buyers are end users and even people are going to get possession in Ansal aquapolis in this year or next year , they are moving to CR.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote