Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Saurabh ji,
    Does that mean it is confirmed that Dumping ground will surely come?

    Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Its unfortunate, GNN should think about innocent people of CR and nearby villages. I am relaxed to sell of my property though in loss , (abhi premium has gone up) but I think my worest fear comes true.. beautiful CR would be standing next to dumping ground.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
        Saurabh ji,
        Does that mean it is confirmed that Dumping ground will surely come?
        I just posted news here as related to CR.... personally I can not say that what will happen exactly as case is also in court....

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Saurabh ji,
          Does that mean it is confirmed that Dumping ground will surely come?
          How many time in last few years we have seen this flip - flop about DG as well as about NH - 24, i really do not trust every news in local newspaper ...i think soon we will have a news that DG will be built somewhere else ...so this news changes nothing ...

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
            If it is real... than it is mockery of Indian judiciary system. With case pending in Supreme court how can GNN go ahead with construction?

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
              If it is real... than it is mockery of Indian judiciary system. With case pending in Supreme court how can GNN go ahead with construction?
              These news will keep on coming. These are kind of paid news by those who dont want cr to appreciate. Obvious question would be who are these people and my guess is those builders whose projects are in comptition with cr. I have been visiting cr on fortnight basis and never seen any progress since jan/feb.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                With no reputed bank disbursing loan for unapproved floor.....should one take risk with unreputed agencies like Indiabulls?

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                  With no reputed bank disbursing loan for unapproved floor.....should one take risk with unreputed agencies like Indiabulls?
                  Now Banks don't want to burn hands again and want to play safe after Noida Extension. That's it
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                    These news will keep on coming. These are kind of paid news by those who dont want cr to appreciate. Obvious question would be who are these people and my guess is those builders whose projects are in comptition with cr. I have been visiting cr on fortnight basis and never seen any progress since jan/feb.
                    paid news.....down down...
                    Money bhai.. CR citizen

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                      These news will keep on coming. These are kind of paid news by those who dont want cr to appreciate. Obvious question would be who are these people and my guess is those builders whose projects are in comptition with cr. I have been visiting cr on fortnight basis and never seen any progress since jan/feb.
                      exactly bro watever u said is absolutely right... akhir abhi to pura RNE bechna hai en builders ko... aadha greater noida pda hai... aur un sbse upar market me ek hulchul bna rkhi hai inhone ki NE wil appreciate like anything when the case get solved... still i am saying 2 every CR owner that have faith in your decision ... and btw ye wahi buiders hai jo CR me involve the ab unki property bik chuki hai yahan to ab unhe bhi to kamana hai so ab RNE ko swarg batate hai ye log... CR has every aspect of becoming a living destination.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X