Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: October 2 2021
9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
    Have a look at bid documents at NHAI website for expansion.
    I have already seen but before that they need to transfer water pipelines that is more critical than expansion of roads.

Let's see kab tak hota hai.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
      I have already seen but before that they need to transfer water pipelines that is more critical than expansion of roads.

Let's see kab tak hota hai.
      Yes, there are few substations as well in the way. NHAI has already instructed metro to change some of their future routes to get space for widening.

Comment

Originally posted by realstsbond View Post
        Today I was trapped in CR and finally I took NH24 root to cross Ghaziabad...What the hell going on ???? And Phir NH24 ki Bhasad par karke Pahuncha.
        Move out of this hell for a better place, why are you clinging to this jaded place.
        Last edited September 29 2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I read somewhere GDA has demanded some 200 crores for shifting water pipes.. looking forward for 2017 election and UP , optimistic atleast something will happen for sure , though slow but for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
            oh bhai, bhasad nahn he ye. Shaberi road pe kaam chal raha he. itte salon baad kuch accha ho raha he. shayad kuch logon ko mirchi lag rahi he.
            Correct. When CR residents have waited for 5 years and traveled through jam packed Shaberi, why not wait for another month and see if things really gets improvised. It's good that Shaberi has been closed else working alongside moving traffic would have drastically slowed down things. Just hope they stick with ETA provided.

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
            Have a look at bid documents at NHAI website for expansion.

It will be 14 lane including 6 lanes on embankment.
            14 lane are you sure, can you share link to document available with you? I saw that Tender has been floated in three segments with respective different terms and working model. 8 lane from Nizammudin Bridge tot Up Gate, 8 lanes from Up Gate to 27th Km Milestone and 6 lanes from 27th Milestone to Dasna Gate. Tender was supposed to be closed for bidding by 15th October, is this information incorrect?

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
            I read somewhere GDA has demanded some 200 crores for shifting water pipes.. looking forward for 2017 election and UP , optimistic atleast something will happen for sure , though slow but for sure!!
            2.5 years from starting of work has been indicated as timeline by NHAI so completion by 2017 is impossible. I just hope that this time atleast works gets started and does not stretch like NH8 is getting stretched

Comment

Originally posted by envynicky View Post
              Correct. When CR residents have waited for 5 years and traveled through jam packed Shaberi, why not wait for another month and see if things really gets improvised. It's good that Shaberi has been closed else working alongside moving traffic would have drastically slowed down things. Just hope they stick with ETA provided.

14 lane are you sure, can you share link to document available with you? I saw that Tender has been floated in three segments with respective different terms and working model. 8 lane from Nizammudin Bridge tot Up Gate, 8 lanes from Up Gate to 27th Km Milestone and 6 lanes from 27th Milestone to Dasna Gate. Tender was supposed to be closed for bidding by 15th October, is this information incorrect?

8+6 = 14 lane

2.5 years from starting of work has been indicated as timeline by NHAI so completion by 2017 is impossible. I just hope that this time atleast works gets started and does not stretch like NH8 is getting stretched
              NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

FYI .. I don't live there and read my post .. I was trapped because due to some work I went main GZB...Thanks for suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
                  It is slight misleading to say 14 lanes but this is how it adds up.

8 lane service road (4lane each side) and Nh24 will be 6 Lane Expressway with heavy toll meant for out of city traffic.
                  Last edited September 29 2015, 11:12 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by takerhbk View Post
                    It is slight misleading to say 14 lanes but this is how it adds up.

8 lane service road (4lane each side) and Nh24 will be 6 Lane Expressway with heavy toll meant for out of city traffic.
                    I could not find reference to service lane and Expressway concept, Tender mein mentioned hai kahi? Any links?

Comment

Originally posted by envynicky View Post
                      I could not find reference to service lane and Expressway concept, Tender mein mentioned hai kahi? Any links?
                      It may not be in tender because the department are different. There are many news link for the same I'm unable to post from mobile.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X