Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit_ar
    hello jeet bhai,
    do you mean to say that even after registry you cant resale supertech property without their permission?
    is it so?

    that cant be possible ..i think he might be asking for flats bought by investors who have still not paid full amount to Supertech
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to shift in crossings republik.
    I have few queries, which I hope ppl living there can answer
    - How is the electricity condition there?
    I mean how many hours of power cut per day?

    - What about internet? Which internet service provider is there.

    Currently I live in Indirapuram, and I know 8-12 hours of power cut is normal routine here.

    Thank you all for taking your time and your contribution for positivity about CR in all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    I am planning to shift in crossings republik.
    I have few queries, which I hope ppl living there can answer
    - How is the electricity condition there?
    I mean how many hours of power cut per day?

    - What about internet? Which internet service provider is there.

    Currently I live in Indirapuram, and I know 8-12 hours of power cut is normal routine here.

    Thank you all for taking your time and your contribution for positivity about CR in all times.


    few months before it was 6-8 hours cut currently 4-5 hours, but situation will improve in coming one year because crossing infra has plan to take electricity from NTPC dadari directly.:D

    currently TTPl is providing broadband , service is ok, not very good, but other big players like airtel and bsnl will come at end of this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    that cant be possible ..i think he might be asking for flats bought by investors who have still not paid full amount to Supertech


    you can purchase directly from those investors who have done registry and supertech management try to make from money from those who have not paid full amount yet on the name of transfer & admin charge, but in some case investors have give only 10k to supertech management for these transfer and admin charge.

    earlier supertech ppl were chasing client to meet their's target but now a days most of flats are sold out and less inventory that is why they behaving like sarkari babu.but i m sure soon they will realise their's "aukat"
    RWa livingston has given dead lines to finish remaining work within a year.

    If any body is interested to buy a flat in supertech then i can refer a good broker name & number to make deal in it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Folks - I need opinion from you all on the commercial property in CR..Panchsheel square is offering at 7000 - 8000 psf . Is it worth it ..what is the spike I can see ..There is Orbit mall also coming up ..which one would be the right one ...Another thing ..lot of societies have their own commercial also ..would they be a better bet for investment reasons ..


    pls do check all legal papers ( like map approval for commercial area ) with panchsheel before making final deal.

    currently price for commercial area in CRossing is little bit hyped , it should be 6000k to 6500k. make negotiation to get a better deal.

    orbit , as i think is joint venture of paramount and ajnara is also good option, because they have decided to bring a multiplex also in it.

    crossings needs lots of shop to cater various need because currently only 2 % percent of expected population living in it.;)
    CommentQuote
  • guys,

    how is dreamland project in CR for end use?
    inventory is available in fresh there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    few months before it was 6-8 hours cut currently 4-5 hours, but situation will improve in coming one year because crossing infra has plan to take electricity from NTPC dadari directly.:D



    Thank you for sharing the information. Can you tell me what are the options for internet there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Thank you for sharing the information. Can you tell me what are the options for internet there?


    currently TTPl is providing broadband , service is ok, not very good, but other big players like airtel and bsnl will come at end of this year.

    apart from that MTS (unlimited ) data card is also working fine year.
    CommentQuote
  • After registry it is yours. U do what you want.
    But as a group I stay away from those who rule and dominate the customer. Supertech is one of them.

    A friend living in IP in one of gaur project told me that maintenance charges once were done as high as 4K for a 3 bhk and they were selling power backup for 15 Rs per Unit and it was mandatory to pay at least 2000 Rs. per month for that.

    To hell with such a REPUTED builder.

    Originally Posted by amit_ar
    hello jeet bhai,
    do you mean to say that even after registry you cant resale supertech property without their permission?
    is it so?
    CommentQuote
  • Progress is too slow. Rest I dont know.

    Originally Posted by piku123
    guys,

    how is dreamland project in CR for end use?
    inventory is available in fresh there.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates in cr

    Property Times of 21/07/2012 certifies the rate in CR to be touching 2900.

    Occupancy rate presently is 20% in CR (around 2500 families). Another increase in occupancy rate by 20% will not take much time, and another 20% would be still faster.

    Accordingly rents and rates will keep galloping northwards.

    Anyone who is planning to buy should stop looking any further and take the plunge now.
    CommentQuote
  • thank u for ur sugestion. ofcourse CR is a nice place to live.
    but can you throw some light on these points that might help others in getting the true picture of CR.

    1) DG - why there is still so much suspense on this? either DG will come or not come.
    2) how is underground water there for drinking purpose? if DG comes, which obviously nobody wants, and with industries in the vicinity of CR, the ground water may be contaminated for drinking like its happening in delhi areas these days. hearing soo much about this issue on aajtak.
    3) are there ny schools (good) and hospitals in the pipeline to be opened in the future?

    these are some basic Qs for any user.
    based on what i have observed so far, RNE scores higher on these points as compared to CR. but CR has a great location.


    Originally Posted by piluooo
    Property Times of 21/07/2012 certifies the rate in CR to be touching 2900.

    Occupancy rate presently is 20% in CR (around 2500 families). Another increase in occupancy rate by 20% will not take much time, and another 20% would be still faster.

    Accordingly rents and rates will keep galloping northwards.

    Anyone who is planning to buy should stop looking any further and take the plunge now.
    CommentQuote
  • Underground water quality is very good, I have tasted and also I have taken bath in this. But definitely u have to use RO for drinking purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Drinking water should not prime criteria for selecting location...... bcoz no water straight from tap is fit for drinking in whole NCR .......anywhere you need a RO.and especially in ghaziabad.... Today indirapuram is hot location but everyone knows quality of water it is too hard even for bath...
    Instead of high maintenance cost of RO , I prefer bottled water which is more economical and available across whole NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • 1) Since DG issue is in Court, so its till now not clear in black and white. Positive for CR that GNN has not able to get environment clearance for DG from the environment ministry; this itself signify that it is almost impossible to be DG there.. Further Residents/RWA are active against DG.

    2) Underground water is very good in my opinion... No issue at all, its same as ground water in my hometown .. TDS is around 700 .. I believe RO is "over-purifying" machine for this kind of water.. You can opt for any 4-stage purifier with UV technology, that is sufficient.

    3) Hospital for sure.. one is planned in between Mahagun Mascot and Gaur. There is another small hospital, already started in nearby Shahberi . School, I don't know exactly. However all schools has their bus facility to CR. Further, if you are still to marry, then will see lots of top schools in Noida Extension side .. 10 yrs down the line.

    As far comparison from RNE is concerned; RNE is at least 1 yr behind with respect to basic day-2-day living needs is required; because CR has not only builder's provided amenities.. but also has local hardware, kirana, sabzi, doodh etc supply.. and as well good connectivity and local transport... I think RNE still is at nascent phase in those category.

    Originally Posted by piku123
    thank u for ur sugestion. of course CR is a nice place to live.
    but can you throw some light on these points that might help others in getting the true picture of CR.

    1) DG - why there is still so much suspense on this? either DG will come or not come.
    2) how is underground water there for drinking purpose? if DG comes, which obviously nobody wants, and with industries in the vicinity of CR, the ground water may be contaminated for drinking like its happening in delhi areas these days. hearing soo much about this issue on aajtak.
    3) are there ny schools (good) and hospitals in the pipeline to be opened in the future?

    these are some basic Qs for any user.
    based on what i have observed so far, RNE scores higher on these points as compared to CR. but CR has a great location.
    CommentQuote