Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: October 2 2021
9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by realstsbond View Post
    This image is useless and giving no any information..there is difference on paper and reality.

Any ways if land of dumping ground is not enough in that case any idea what will built on that land?
    Authorities are planning to make a farm house on that land for you

Comment

That will be good taking smell of nala in farm house

Comment

When this carbon factory will be shut down? And when we will be saved from the poisonous gas and particles. Have heard that some notice was given to the company..

Connectivity is an issue but this carbon factory is dangerous. The outside view is never found clear due to the polluted Air. I am afraid how much it would affect us in long run and especially to our children.
        Last edited November 4 2015, 03:11 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by SatyaPW View Post
          When this carbon factory will be shut down? And when we will be saved from the poisonous gas and particles. Have heard that some notice was given to the company..
          Connectivity is an issue but this carbon factory is dangerous. The outside view is never found clear due to the polluted Air. I am afraid how much it would affect us in long run and especially to our children.
          I completely agree. I do not live in Crossing, but I do see the hazardous potential the Factory can create over it's surrounding.

Yes, it had been given a notice. I also heard, that many in that complete Industrial region has been given a notice, but these process are very slow. To speed things up, you personally and the people of Crossing Republic needs to pressurize authority. You guys have to be pro active in this matter. Thousands of people living there, the factory has no chance if you guys unite and work for a common goal. If you guys dont, it would be a long process.
          Last edited November 5 2015, 11:48 AM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

I am not very optimistic about factory being shut down or moved out, only positive I am expecting it's emission actually getting in controlled. Practically speaking, the area is an industrial Zone and CR came very late in this area. Now factories might argue when this is industrial area, why was a residential colony allowed to be built up here. Already CR is in logger heads for dumping ground. It won't be easy.

Comment

Government has planned to construct a nuclear power plant at hindon bank bigger than Narora close to CR

Comment

Originally posted by envynicky View Post
                I am not very optimistic about factory being shut down or moved out, only positive I am expecting it's emission actually getting in controlled. Practically speaking, the area is an industrial Zone and CR came very late in this area. Now factories might argue when this is industrial area, why was a residential colony allowed to be built up here. Already CR is in logger heads for dumping ground. It won't be easy.
                I head that the Industrial Zone is being planned to be converted to a residential zone. A few factories as of my information has already been given notice of evacuation. Again, this is not instant evacuation. It will take time, and have a long time frame notice. would take 5 years or move. However, I believe this region is planned to be cleared.

Secondly regarding the Nuclear Power Plant, It is very unlikely. Nuclear power plant needs a buffer zone to be constructed. And being constructed just within a few kilometer from Capital is next to impossible. I hope that was just a sarcastic post Mr Kaamdev
                Last edited November 5 2015, 11:49 AM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Originally posted by manutomar View Post
                  I hope that was just a sarcastic post Mr Kaamdev

Sahi pakdey hai

Comment

Carbaon factory has been there since decades. Have you guys turned blind eye when you bought in CR, to these menacing industries?

Why are you crying foul now?
                    Last edited November 6 2015, 08:59 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
                      Carbaon factory has been there since decades. Have you guys turned blind eye when you bought in CR, to these menacing industries?

Why are you crying foul now?
                      I completely agree that the Carbon Company was there for decades, But that is how Cites Developed. There where many Industries within Delhi, Much more then there are now, But as the city evolves, Zones are changes. If industries are put at a place and just stays there just because it has been there for decades, then a City can never grow and Evolve. The home you are living it at one point might have been someone's farm that the government acquired. Is that any different then this?. Because of the growing city, farmers are asked to Vacate to build roads and all?. Should we destroy the road in front of our house and society and give it back to the farmer because they where there for decades.It is just a part of development and Cities evolution. These indstry can move and also will get a premium on their land. Things are even worse for farmers.

Carbon factory was there first, CR came after words, Agreed, but regardless to that, In current situation thousands are being effected Mentally and thru Health by it's pollutant. And it is quite offending to be honest that after knowing that the Industry is effecting thousands of people in their Health. It being a matter of people;s life, and here you are saying "Have you guys turned blind eye when you bought in CR, to these menacing industries? Why are you crying foul now?". Some one has to move, It may be CR or the Carbon Factory. My question to you is, Do you think it will be easier for the government to Move a company and get it relocated in a new place, or to relocate thousands of people living in CR and the Nearby area. It is just as simple as that.

Finally, Just to make clear, I am not a resident of Crossing Republic, But I see their perspective and I understand their situation. It is very selfish of us if we consider this a small problem.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X