• Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

CR
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,

What are the lawyer charges for getting the flat registry done.

I am being asked to pay 7% of the cost as Stamp Paper charges and 25k additional. This includes 10,000 for house tax and 15,000 as lawyer charges.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Any news on status of tender for NH-24 widening?

Comment

home4ansh; post reminded me one thing if anybody can help?

1) Is the rule and regulations of Ghaziabad treasury and that of Greater Noida are different?

2. If I have done booking of a flat in Greater Noida with two more co-applicants (family members), is there any provision if the registry can be done against only (any) one applicant (among three) ?
          Last edited November 23 2015, 03:55 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
            Any news on status of tender for NH-24 widening?
            Again extended till nov-30, ab to sach mein lag raha hai koi hath hi nahi lgana chahta NH-24 ko. Why can't NHAI do it itself, when for years it has failed to find a bidder who can take it up?

Comment

Originally posted by envynicky View Post
              Again extended till nov-30, ab to sach mein lag raha hai koi hath hi nahi lgana chahta NH-24 ko. Why can't NHAI do it itself, when for years it has failed to find a bidder who can take it up?
              AFAIK, It was extended since bidders have asked for detailed explanations of some of the structures (bridges) which was not clear in the original bid document. Hoping of award of tender within this year itself (Dec).

Comment

Dear Members,

may I kindly request your goodselves to post your suggestions relating to Smart City, Ghaziabad on this link:
                https://mygov.in/group-issue/smart-city-ghaziabad/

Tomorrow i.e Wednesday November 25th, 2015 is the last day to post our comments, suggestions regarding the development of Ghaziabad..Whatever changes, you wish to see in our city kindly make a list of it and post on this website..As we all know that under this project the selected cities will get funds from Central Government for the development and its betterment..

Therefore, please spare your time and post your suggestions..even if you feel that the state may not be able to utilise the funds in full I still fill that there is no harm in trying and hoping.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SatyaPW View Post
                  home4ansh; post reminded me one thing if anybody can help?

1) Is the rule and regulations of Ghaziabad treasury and that of Greater Noida are different?

2. If I have done booking of a flat in Greater Noida with two more co-applicants (family members), is there any provision if the registry can be done against only (any) one applicant (among three) ?

Anybody can help in above queries?

Comment

My Budget is 50 - 60 lakhs and i want a 3bhk flat in NCR.

I just want to know will greater noida, noida W, or CR shall be better place for me.

I need a gated society, no security problems and well occupied self sufficient society.

CR seems to match the descriptions above, plz forward me any legal issues i shall be concerned about CR.
                    Last edited December 16 2015, 04:31 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X