Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
    time will be the best judge on your statement , my pov , withe ansal API next door , EWS (Economically weaker section) society coming right next do the proposed DG site , practically the issue is over already ...With the activism of Sahberi farmers which has already been seen in the landmark NE issue ..and CROMA taking the matter to SC , with environment ministry non clearance ...DG is a goner already.

People have missed the bus and will reflect like this ..and no surprises there ..

By the way ..6 months back , when I wanted to sell my flat in CR for 50 L ..brokers told that;s not the rate ..Now I am getting calls from brokers for 62 L and now I am sitting pretty Pure facts , no fiction ..

Cheers for CR residents , the battle is half won already ..the moment DG out of CR news comes and NH-24 wodening starts ...pls expect a 1000 psf push ...

Call me optimist , but those who can read b/w the lines will understand this is a highly undervalued RTM property and the spike will be huge ..

Bhai mere,

u r definitely in heights of optimism.

Comment

Originally posted by gandabaccha View Post
      Bhai mere,

u r definitely in heights of optimism.
      bhai mere , few months back, this forum was for CR bashers ..now they are cornered and know within them they missed the bus.
      Some real facts on the ground -
      a) All the roads in CR are spruced up. I was there last week
      b) Temple , petrol station , shopping complex up and running
      c) 20 % appreciation for RTM in last 6 months
      d) CR is not a bashers forum any more , but a sticky note

Comment

Originally posted by itssuresh79 View Post
        can any one let me know what is current rate for Paramount Mapple 2+1 BHK, 1320 sqft, i'm planing to buy flate....
        Want to buy in resale or fresh?
        Fresh around- 2800-3000 but at 15+ floor
        resale- 2800-3000 Psf for 1-4 Floor
        2400-2800 for 4-10 Floor
        2400 & lower - for 10+ floor.
        Fo resale location etc are important as PLC is there for green facing and floor, but included in final psf price specified in Buyers agreement.
        Sumit
        Last edited June 2 2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Correct price at CR- DG or no DG.

Dear All,
          Various CR basher comment that it could go Rs 500-1000 down from the current price. Following calc says it is impossible.
          The current price at CR is already discuounted with DG i.e. the current price is if DG is there. IF DG is ruled out, it could lead to price increase. Please understand that current price ~ 2500 psf is probably the cheapest price in NCR, as it's all inclusive price.
          Builders charge Rs 2-3L for parking, Rs 200-500 for IDC / EDC other charges. Club charges Rs 0.5-1.0L, Power backup charges - 0.1- 0.5L consideriing 1000 sqft flat, these charges make 450-900 psf.
          Now construction cost is nearly Rs 1000-2000psf depending on quality. so price becomes 1450 - 2900psf. Now comes the land cost and builder's profit. The price psf could be 1900-3900 psf considering 450-1000 psf (4050- 9000 per sq yd!!!!!) for land share without builder profit.

If I consider average quality and all other averae it should be 2800-2900 psf.
          So why is it cheaper?
          Reason: Most of the land was bought 7-10 years back, when land prices were very very low. Construction was also done at a lower price and moreover 70-80% is already sold and builders have now to put money in infra structure etc.
          I agree that CR is too congested if we compare with Noida and Greater Noida, but still it's worth is more than it's price

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            DG by year end will give 1000 down....my POV
            How happy u r..... but GNN will not disrespect Indian judiciary system.
            In India we have free media ..... they can tell u anything... if u r active in share market then u know how sentiments are made and broken.
            Last edited June 2 2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              DG by year end will give 1000 down....my POV
              it seems as if cookie is stuck to DG.. thats why weneva u open ur mouth it stinks..hav u ever heard price of any property goin down..its always appreciate even if its marginal. come out of your own world MR. DG... even a shanty in mumbai comes in lacs n lacs of rupees...come out of delhi ncr and luk around other cities as wel... then u wil get 2 knw that and high plush lavish apartment next to a big sever line comes in crores here in mumbai.... WAKE UP

Comment

Investors of GN / YEW both prospective and present are worried due to postponing of Metro and shifting of Airport. Also when master plan of YEW will be put in place is not known.

Prices in Noida / Expressway / IP are high.

If workplace is Noida and budget is a constraint CR remains the only choice, or else RNE.

However the grapevine is that GDA presently is playing a spoil sport for “monetary” reasons. It is expected that when Builders finally “settle” the issue at Lucknow they will "bargain" shifting of DG in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
                  Investors of GN / YEW both prospective and present are worried due to postponing of Metro and shifting of Airport. Also when master plan of YEW will be put in place is not known.

Prices in Noida / Expressway / IP are high.

If workplace is Noida and budget is a constraint CR remains the only choice, or else RNE.

However the grapevine is that GDA presently is playing a spoil sport for “monetary” reasons. It is expected that when Builders finally “settle” the issue at Lucknow they will "bargain" shifting of DG in the process.
                  Very well said ... The only good option left is RNE

Comment

[QUOTE=Jai Mata Di;442691]Very well said ... The only good option left is RNE[/QUO

and CR as wel

Comment

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
                      it seems as if cookie is stuck to DG.. thats why weneva u open ur mouth it stinks..hav u ever heard price of any property goin down..its always appreciate even if its marginal. come out of your own world MR. DG... even a shanty in mumbai comes in lacs n lacs of rupees...come out of delhi ncr and luk around other cities as wel... then u wil get 2 knw that and high plush lavish apartment next to a big sever line comes in crores here in mumbai.... WAKE UP
                      Agree Abhay jee. but only with Mumbai part.

u totally right about the posh society next to the slums. even that big bungalow mr vijay malaya got there by Priyadarshini Park, Napean Sea Road also have him neighbors in terms of slum dwellers only. this is life in mumbai.u cant compare that to delhi NCR.

here in NCR we can expand unlike mumbai. so any place which got a wrong name by any reason, people would try to pass by/ignore that. i did. i like CR as much as you. but simply could not risk my peace of mind over that DG issue. not bashing CR here,please. just trying to fact-up that mumbai statement. posh areas like lokhandwala - versova ,they all stink 24X7. but thisi s life in mumbai. we do not prefer same here in NCR.

i would pray and i do that DG issue goes away from CR as much as anyone do. and do not worry. property rate will go up, always.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X