Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    thanks harkirat for the info. is there any website of sam? on its official website i didnt find complete details of unit plan, layout etc.

    oh they are pathetic on online....u have to see sam india buildwell Sam India or one of their marketeers SAM INDIA Residential Sam Residency in Ghaziabad,SAM INDIA residential properties in Ghaziabad
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Raghu, I see that Buland has duplex which I prefer. Majestic has 4 bhk but no duplex.

    Re Panchsheel are you referring to Panchsheel Wellington?? It doesnt have 4 BHKs?

    Will pay a visit to Buland and see how it is - any review of the same?


    I visited bulland while seraching 4BHK for myself....Layout is poor (pathetic in my view)...but then layout is personal choice .....Pancheel has 4BHK penthouses on top floor ...

    Another issue with Buland ..no proper club/pool etc.....
    CommentQuote
  • Duplex has advantage of privacy but problem with climbing stairs everytime you came down to DD/Kitchen...

    Majestic also has privacy because the layout is based on 2+2 layout with ample distances between both quaters ..so liked that .....and also has Servant room and party lounge ......

    But again it all depends on personal choices ...so Happy Searching !!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    PM me for options

    Let me know how can I contact you
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    Any update on CR GDA approval for upper floors.
    CommentQuote
  • डूंडाहेड़ा एसटीपी का ट्रायल पूरा


    डूंडाहेड़ा में नया सीवेज ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट अब पूरी कैपेसिटी से चलेगा। गुरुवार को इसका ट्रायल पूरा हो गया। वॉटर वर्क्स के जीएम बाबूलाल ने बताया कि 76 एमएलडी के प्लांट पर सीवरेज कम पहुंच रहा है। इसके प्रेशर को और बढ़ाया जाएगा। इस एसटीपी से मेन सिटी में सीवर ओवरफ्लो की समस्या खत्म होगी। अब तक सिटी में 56 एमएलडी का सिर्फ एक ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट चल रहा था। नए प्लांट के फुल कैपेसिटी पर चलने से 130 एमएलडी सीवेज का रोजाना डिस्पोजल हो सकेगा।

    यह होगा फायदा : वॉटर वर्क्स के जीएम बाबूलाल के अनुसार, फिलहाल नगर निगम के पास सीवर ओवरफ्लो की डेली औसतन 8 शिकायतें आती हैं। नए प्लांट के चालू होते ही समस्या में 90 पर्सेंट गिरावट आने की संभावना है।

    पानी का प्रेशर बढ़ाया जाएगा : नए प्लांट पर सीवेज का प्रेशर बढ़ाया जाना है। इसके लिए मेन ट्रंक लाइनों की जांच की जा रही है। ब्लॉक खोलने के लिए नगर निगम ने 1.35 करोड़ रुपये की मशीन खरीदी है। जीएम के अनुसार, बारी-बारी से ट्रंक लाइन साफ की जाएगी। इससे भी ओवरफ्लो कम होगा।


    nbt
    CommentQuote
  • No new messages ...this forum is looking dead...guys come on keep the discussion going...........
    CommentQuote
  • I can confirm that prices in CR increasing .. actually my friend desperately looking for options in CR for 2BHK but he is not getting anything less then 3000 AI inclusive for ready to move in flat. In case someone has any options , please pm me with details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    I can confirm that prices in CR increasing .. actually my friend desperately looking for options in CR for 2BHK but he is not getting anything less then 3000 AI inclusive for ready to move in flat. In case someone has any options , please pm me with details.


    i'd doubt tht boss. its been one sided story as far as i know/figured. correct me if i have been ill-informed. this is applicable only when some one wants to buy a new inventory. try selling a old one. dealers/brokers are quoting quite a less compare to what they r projecting.
    or may be this is the way they play in real estate zone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek.b
    i'd doubt tht boss. its been one sided story as far as i know/figured. correct me if i have been ill-informed. this is applicable only when some one wants to buy a new inventory. try selling a old one. dealers/brokers are quoting quite a less compare to what they r projecting.
    or may be this is the way they play in real estate zone.



    CR has touched the 3000 psf mark for sure . But I agree , when you sell and when you buy ..you get different numbers . That's just the nature of this game . But by and large all the deals are in 3000 psf range plus minus 5- 10 % depending on builder , build quality , status of completion , occupancy status , location in CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    CR has touched the 3000 psf mark for sure . But I agree , when you sell and when you buy ..you get different numbers . That's just the nature of this game . But by and large all the deals are in 3000 psf range plus minus 5- 10 % depending on builder , build quality , status of completion , occupancy status , location in CR


    While dealing with broker for buying 2bhk, incidently i told him that I have my own 3bhk flat in assotech. Broker promptly asked me if I want to sell he can get me 2900 easily. So difference was not too big when u talk about buying or selling.
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial in CR

    Would like to seek opinion from seniors on the prospects of commercial in CR. Broadly the commercials in CR can be split into 3 categories
    a) Commercial made by societies (Supertech , Ajnara etc) in their own campus
    b) Commercial made by Malls (Orbit , Panchsheel Square)
    c) Commercials like Galleria 1 , Galleria 2

    These are all in different price range . The (a) category is the most expensive being in the range of 15000- 20000 psf and (b) in the range 7000 psf to 10000 psf. (C) is probably the same range as (a).

    Now , from an investment perspective , which ones of these make more sense with a horizon of 1-2 years. I also saw a commercial of Supertech right across Mahagun ..looks good ..245 sqft ..what should be the take on this one ? Should one go for resale or directly from builder to get a bargain .

    Please give your opinion on the same ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by angels58
    Hi all,

    I am looking for a 2+study/kid(1300 - 1500 sqf) in CR. Budget 40 lac.

    I am getting 2600 / sqf (all inclusive) fresh deal in Ajnara Gen X - possession in 6 months. Floor 20+ as they say its all sold out.

    I am willing to go for resale provided some good option.

    Please suggest.

    Thanks


    can u plz pm me the broker no. or details as u r getting it directly thru the company....

    thnks in adv.
    CommentQuote
  • How is the Construction of Supertech Livingstone... Is there any dispute regarding Galaxy Tower....?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Buyear
    How is the Construction of Supertech Livingstone... Is there any dispute regarding Galaxy Tower....?


    Ask the builder to provide a GDA approved map (full table sized map) of the Galaxy Tower, before doing any booking.
    CommentQuote