Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

I'm getting a direct deal with Ajnara GenX - 3BHK, in an under construction tower "Glory" 12th Floor.
    Builder is saying that the possession will be offered in next 3-4 months, but i think it will take around 1 Year to be ready for possession.
    The offered price is ~ 2625/- psf ( all incl )

I need experts comments on the offered rate, builder repo, and any other issue with this project.

Thanks!
    Amit

Comment

Originally posted by ankurmathur View Post
      dear sir

Even if i dont buy villa i am ready to buy 3-4 bedroom apartment in crossing..
      HI Ankur 3-4 BHK's in Symphony/Arihant are around 50L and villas at 1 cr .. thats an amazing range that you are ready to invest in ... anyways ..approved/unapproved is one thing , but if you think rationally it is virtually impossible to pull out people (who can afford 1cr villas) from their homes after doing formal registry in tehsil and demolish the villa ..but funnier things have happened in this state...
      if u are really concerned cant you wait for some more time when things settle down and the 'cycle' stops running ..i dont think the prices of villas are going to rocket anytime soon ..esp after NE opens up ..

Comment

Originally posted by ankurmathur View Post
        dear sir

yesterday was my fourth visit to crossing republik. I have seen many 3bhk in Arihant, Symphony and some others, but still stuck to crossing's VILLA. dealer is asking immediate initial money to book the villa, but when i contacted Crossing GH7 RWA president he said as per their knowledge villa's are not approved and their RWA has filed RTI for the same and not yet received any reply. Although he says that if banks are giving loan then they must be approved. I am again confused. It is a matter of our hard earn money. Even if i dont buy villa i am ready to buy 3-4 bedroom apartment in crossing.

I am not worried about the DG issues in crossing because it will never happened GDA wil not ruin their own image to destroy the beauty crossing has given to the gaziabad.
        1. Are you talking about Villas in original CR (which is in side boundary)?my BIL has flats in CR. He told me there are some issues coming up with these villas. I dont have much details.

2. I really appreciate the vfm pricing of CR, NE and GN but may i ask why are you preferring CR when you have a budget above 80L. in this price, if villa is your preference then why are you not considering GN?

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
          1. Are you talking about Villas in original CR (which is in side boundary)?my BIL has flats in CR. He told me there are some issues coming up with these villas. I dont have much details.

2. I really appreciate the vfm pricing of CR, NE and GN but may i ask why are you preferring CR when you have a budget above 80L. in this price, if villa is your preference then why are you not considering GN?
          Sorry Bhai

what's this BIL?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Sorry Bhai

what's this BIL?
            brother in Law

Comment

Little common sence says "bother in law".may be different...
              Else what are your recent expert comments about CR.

Comment

I heard Jaipuria in CR is coming out to the best society in CR. is it true??
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
                  Little common sence says "bother in law".may be different...
                  Else what are your recent expert comments about CR.
                  Sorry

I have very BIG common sense... not Little one
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Sorry

I have very BIG common sense... not Little one
                    I know you have good common sence,but In past you are the no. 1 basher of CR/RNE.

What are your recent views about these areas?

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
                      I know you have good common sence,but In past you are the no. 1 basher of CR/RNE.

What are your recent views about these areas?
                      I am not basher of any area neither I praise. Yeah I am bit critical, its my nature though not right.

Anyway, I have already mentioned Panchsheel, Assotech,Prateek,Gaur I like the most in CR.
                      these are good projects in CR.
                      Ajanara also looks good.

Once you are inside CR, its good place to live.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X