Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    which one ....springfields or golf vista ....springfield is by Assotech reality (some gulati) and not by assotech ltd (sanjeev srivastav)

whatever that project started before separation....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    whatever that project started before separation....

Cookie bhai .. if seperation happens in b/w then how come Assotech Ltd is responsible for Greater Noida project .. please explain ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Cookie bhai .. if seperation happens in b/w then how come Assotech Ltd is responsible for Greater Noida project .. please explain ??

Did I say anything??
    I Just commented on CR project to the post shared by someone.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you asking about Creche??

Originally Posted by srkicf
    Hi

Is thr any school for kids with in CR area.
    CommentQuote
  • Not creche, school…

Actually my relative visited CR and looking for 2bhk.

He has a 3 years old kid,
    CommentQuote
  • If any of the gentlemen here is willing to rent out their Apartment, please let me know.

I am tired of searching with no one willing to rent out Apartment to ppl from other religion.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings Republik Resident Welfare Association - CR RWA - updates about dumping ground issues..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ashok ji
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Did I say anything??
    I Just commented on CR project to the post shared by someone.

Read your own comments previously posted , you were trying to say that assotech ltd is also responsible for poor quality of work done by Assotech Reality. Anytime Assotech Ltd is far better then any Noida Extension builder.
    CommentQuote
  • kyun jagad rahe ho bhai. no one is commenting bad abt CR. jiska flat kharab hua he usse pucho.

waise, whats the best way to proactively check this seepage issue.
    since CR is alsmost RTM, is this issue there in other project as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Crossings infra flats are obviously going to suffer from the unaccountability factor ..even during launch they were selling at the lowest rates even though they were offering possession 2 yrs before individual builder societies ...Crossings Infra as a company is a joint venture of 7 builders which would probably not launch any other project again in future,and all the individual builders will try to shirk away from collective responsibility citing each others fault ...I sincerely hope that Crossings Infra flats dont become the Shipra sun city for CR

Crossings Infra also have some positives like that it is Medium density & Mid Rise amongst Very Dense Crossing Republik with 25 Floor High-Rises.

So, in that way it is like oasis in desert. BUT negative is its average quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    Crossings Infra also have some positives like that it is Medium density & Mid Rise amongst Very Dense Crossing Republik with 25 Floor High-Rises.

So, in that way it is like oasis in desert. BUT negative is its average quality.

May be residents of Crossings Infra spent some extra bucks on Good waterProofing Solution......and be happy
    CommentQuote
  • People face these issues everywhere.......for all builders.........
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing do not have any school as of now. However, almost all schools have their transportation.

Originally Posted by srkicf
    Not creche, school…

Actually my relative visited CR and looking for 2bhk.

He has a 3 years old kid,
    CommentQuote
  • There is at least one flat ready for rent every day on CROMA mailing list.
    Join it. Link given already in post above.

Originally Posted by megha23
    If any of the gentlemen here is willing to rent out their Apartment, please let me know.

I am tired of searching with no one willing to rent out Apartment to ppl from other religion.
    CommentQuote