Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    yes. the sales guy said that the project is approved by axis and pnb. and when i enquired in pnb, i got to know a diff story.
    the guy is offering 1680 units on higher floors in fresh in 2550 AI.

yes i know that 1 or 2 units on 18/19 floor are available in fresh at that time,...that is with many project in CR,top floors are available.

project is bankable..got my loan from ING vysya bank.

which floor and price offered to you?
    CommentQuote
  • Times Property has said some very good things about Crossings.Times are surely changing for good.
    CommentQuote
  • Where ?

Originally Posted by fritolay_ps

BUILDER HAVE ALSO PROVIDED FOR PLENTY OF GREEN AREAS IN THE PROJECT,ALONG WITH VAST WATER BODIES TO BRING NATURE CLOSER TO RESIDENTS.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Where ?

well all i cud see was one small golf course which looks more like a park and one small swimming pool sized lake .. not sure which "water bodies" and "green areas " they are talking abt in that article ! :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    well all i cud see was one small golf course which looks more like a park and one small swimming pool sized lake .. not sure which "water bodies" and "green areas " they are talking abt in that article ! :D:D

Media is for Sale in India.................and the Builders Lobby have become Smart enough to implant their ADVERTISEMENT as News Article in Media........It is happening in all areas of NCR...........in fact all Real Estate Destinations of India.......

Mera Bharat Mahan........
    CommentQuote
  • Posting again - Commercial in CR..

Would like to seek opinion from seniors on the prospects of commercial in CR. Broadly the commercials in CR can be split into 3 categories
    a) Commercial made by societies (Supertech , Ajnara etc) in their own campus
    b) Commercial made by Malls (Orbit , Panchsheel Square)
    c) Commercials like Galleria 1 , Galleria 2

These are all in different price range . The (a) category is the most expensive being in the range of 15000- 20000 psf and (b) in the range 7000 psf to 10000 psf. (C) is probably the same range as (a).

Now , from an investment perspective , which ones of these make more sense with a horizon of 1-2 years. I also saw a commercial of Supertech right across Mahagun ..looks good ..245 sqft ..what should be the take on this one ? Should one go for resale or directly from builder to get a bargain .

Please give your opinion on the same ..
    CommentQuote
  • A post by some one on Facebook

Suraj Bisht
    Guys,
    Today we (Supertech Resident) have done dharna in front of Supertech Livingston Sales office and Main gate from 11 to 5.30 p.m and pursued every buyers not to buy flat in Livingston which have impacted Supertech in financial terms with complete sales office shutdown and we are planning similar activties every Sunday until Supertech Management will not listen to our demands.
    If Wellington resident want management to listen our demands then we need to do similar activities inside/outside there sales office. Until and unless builder doesn't feel any financial loss they will listen to victim residents. Halla Bol......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghavsin
    A post by some one on Facebook

Suraj Bisht
    Guys,
    Today we (Supertech Resident) have done dharna in front of Supertech Livingston Sales office and Main gate from 11 to 5.30 p.m and pursued every buyers not to buy flat in Livingston which have impacted Supertech in financial terms with complete sales office shutdown and we are planning similar activties every Sunday until Supertech Management will not listen to our demands.
    If Wellington resident want management to listen our demands then we need to do similar activities inside/outside there sales office. Until and unless builder doesn't feel any financial loss they will listen to victim residents. Halla Bol......

That sort of activism,...., and an effective Buyers Association....... is the need of the hour.

I dont think that a REGULATOR for RE is going to be a reality in near future...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghavsin
    A post by some one on Facebook

Suraj Bisht
    Guys,

What is the issue with supertech? any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Livingston Issue

Hi All,

After a lot of decent talks, when there was no resulting action from
    builder side, we protested in a bit aggressive manner causing closure
    of their marketing office on Sunday, 5th August 2012. We have
    forwarded 6 points, out od those 3 major poins as follows:

1. Intrest payment to all residents from date of pocession till the
    date of delivery for money given for car parking, club, other green
    area.
    2. Demolish illegal construction of gallaxy tower and market developed
    over green area as planned earlier, OR distribute the monay among
    residents.
    3. Maintenance can only be charged after completion of all
    fascilities, aminities like park,,club, green area..etc, so
    Maintenance to be carry forwarded till the time these are provided.

Request all Supertech residents and flat owners to come forward with
    their families and join agitation on 12th August 2012, Sunday at 10:00
    AM at Livingston.

Warm Regards,
    Supertech Livingston Residents
    CommentQuote
  • most builders in CR are taking 1 yr advance maint charges for RTM flats.
    don't know this is legal or not.

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Supertech Livingston Issue

Hi All,

After a lot of decent talks, when there was no resulting action from
    builder side, we protested in a bit aggressive manner causing closure
    of their marketing office on Sunday, 5th August 2012. We have
    forwarded 6 points, out od those 3 major poins as follows:

1. Intrest payment to all residents from date of pocession till the
    date of delivery for money given for car parking, club, other green
    area.
    2. Demolish illegal construction of gallaxy tower and market developed
    over green area as planned earlier, OR distribute the monay among
    residents.
    3. Maintenance can only be charged after completion of all
    fascilities, aminities like park,,club, green area..etc, so
    Maintenance to be carry forwarded till the time these are provided.

Request all Supertech residents and flat owners to come forward with
    their families and join agitation on 12th August 2012, Sunday at 10:00
    AM at Livingston.

Warm Regards,
    Supertech Livingston Residents
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republik - Latest Updates

Originally Posted by piku123
    most builders in CR are taking 1 yr advance maint charges for RTM flats.
    don't know this is legal or not.

Unsure of the legality but this is mentioned in most agreements that 1 year maintenance would need to be paid in advance at the time of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • It is not written in mine. I am yet to see such agreement. Most likely I would not have signed it without omitting this line and getting it stamped.

Originally Posted by chikoo
    Unsure of the legality but this is mentioned in most agreements that 1 year maintenance would need to be paid in advance at the time of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek.b

Supertech is chor builder..it CR or NE or YEW or noida...everywhere

Buyers are feeling cheated ...sooner or later.
    CommentQuote
  • When I was hunting for a house, I walked out of supertech office within 10 minutes after seeing their policies. Every day I feel that I made I right choice.

Waise to all builders are chor one way or other, but dekh ke makkhi nahi nigli jati.

Originally Posted by abhishek.b
    CommentQuote