Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • While it doesn't matter much for current projects, it will impact the future projects land deals and therefore support the current land prices positively. Increase in circle rates positively support the land prices in an area and affirms land holders confidence in his/her land holding. Finally what matters is the price the owner let goes of the land piece, and increase in circle rate will only compell someone to sell the land at higher than prevailing market rates.

As current projects and future projects are substitute goods, a view of increasing prices in future projects will also positively support the current projects!

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Circle rate has got nothing to do with. The rate is already much above Circle rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Price trend in CR

;)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    ;)

just now read this one and was thinking of posting the same ..but I was late ... good days of CR ahead ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, i hv recently joined this forum, even though i was visiting it for last 10 months or so..last year i hv booked one flat of 1320 sq.ft in galaxy tower of supertech livingston project, friends,i need your suggestion on this investment since i'm hearing a lot abt some controversies with this tower. pls..advice what to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    Hi friends, i hv recently joined this forum, even though i was visiting it for last 10 months or so..last year i hv booked one flat of 1320 sq.ft in galaxy tower of supertech livingston project, friends,i need your suggestion on this investment since i'm hearing a lot abt some controversies with this tower. pls..advice what to do.

Just ask the builder to provide U the GDA approved MAP (full table sized map) of the tower in which U have booked.

AND... are you buying from yr own money or taking loan. In case of latter have U talked to the bank. Are they financing for this tower and Floor on which U have booked. Have U enquired from the builders about which banks are financing the tower & floor in which U have booked.

Even U may be buying from yr own money it may be good idea to talk to some banks just to know if the flat U R buying is BANKABLE or not.
    CommentQuote
  • I hv taken the loan from syndicate bank in flexi plan on 12th floor.they have already disbursed around 15 lac.now tell me what to do..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    I hv taken the loan from syndicate bank in flexi plan on 12th floor.they have already disbursed around 15 lac.now tell me what to do..?

If PSU bank like syndicate have approved the project then it might be OK. Still it would be good if u ask the builder to show the GDA approved MAP (full table sized map) of the galaxy tower and ask the builder what other banks other than Syndicate have approved the Galaxy tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings

Originally Posted by singh2021
    thanks for this valuable information ..... strange to know that no one has come there to live ... any specific reason

I have been visiting CR for last four sundays and decided to close a property in a few days in main CR. Regarding SAM, I too liked their 4 BHKs but they haven't got electricity installed so far, it's yet to come in a week or so. A friend of mine has bought a property in SAM and just waiting for electricity to come.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by welcomeumesh
    I have been visiting CR for last four sundays and decided to close a property in a few days in main CR. Regarding SAM, I too liked their 4 BHKs but they haven't got electricity installed so far, it's yet to come in a week or so. A friend of mine has bought a property in SAM and just waiting for electricity to come.

I am also about to final SAM RESIDENCY. Your friend has bought in SAM RESIDENCY or SAM CLEMENT CITY?
    Can you share the floor number and rate on which he booked?
    It will help me close my deal ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    I am also about to final SAM RESIDENCY. Your friend has bought in SAM RESIDENCY or SAM CLEMENT CITY?
    Can you share the floor number and rate on which he booked?
    It will help me close my deal ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

I am not exactly sure but amount should be around 48L for corner flat on 6 or 7th floor; they quoted me 50L for 6th floor and it was negotiable in the last week of July 2012. SAM has good quality furnishing, bathroom accessories, they are using Kohler majorly. It's SAM residency which doesn't have any other amenities like club, pool etc but has spacious rooms and balconies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by welcomeumesh
    I am not exactly sure but amount should be around 48L for corner flat on 6 or 7th floor; they quoted me 50L for 6th floor and it was negotiable in the last week of July 2012. SAM has good quality furnishing, bathroom accessories, they are using Kohler majorly. It's SAM residency which doesn't have any other amenities like club, pool etc but has spacious rooms and balconies.

And Area ?
    CommentQuote
  • require suggestions

Dear All,

I must address you as CR family basically.

For past 3-4 hours I am doing last homework before finalizing this 2BHK (1270 Sqf) in main crossings between 8 & 10 Floor. I have following questions which are really bothering me, I would really appreciate any quick replies as I have to close deal very soon.

- Whom do I contact in Crossings Infra for verifying registry & property papers as the owner is only having xerox because of loan from Bank.

- Who is the recommended financial institution to opt for loan as there are too many players. Many of you must have opted for it. Any recommendations!!

- Any suggestions/advice on this deal.

Thanks in anticipation,
    Warm regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Buyear
    And Area ?

2231 sq ft. 4 BHK SAM res.
    CommentQuote
  • one of my friend is looking for flat in CR. I visited CR twice in last few days, and visited two projects:
    supertech livingston : there are few flats available in resale for around 32 to 35
    ajnara: same as supertech

can anyone tell me that is there any project available withing CR where we can get 2 BHK RTM within 30 lacs.

Please help us to find a better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • It has now been few months since GDA forced the construction to stop.
    Repercussions are that many buyers who might have been planning to shift in their homes by Diwali’12 will not be able to do so.
    Builders will be forced (by buyers or disputes will arise) to cough up penalty for delay in possession.
    My efforts to get some convincing information on resumption of construction have not got me anywhere so far.
    Seniors, moderators or anyone, please share information about restart of construction.
    CommentQuote