Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not all bank disburse for every project. All will say yes initially but in the end not more then 1-2 banks will actually disburse. So choice is limited.
    Still, here is my list in the lowering order.

PNB, BOB, other PSU banks
    SBI Housing
    HDFC
    AXIS
    LIC Housing
    PNB Housing
    Last ICICI, IDBI, DCB etc.

Originally Posted by welcomeumesh

- Who is the recommended financial institution to opt for loan as there are too many players. Many of you must have opted for it. Any recommendations!!

Answering again, SAM India, Jaipuria. Not many choices. Go with cheque book, make a final deal. If budget suits, buy on the spot. Probably last chance with rising rates. Else, miss the bus.

Originally Posted by vaibhavbansa

can anyone tell me that is there any project available withing CR where we can get 2 BHK RTM within 30 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    ;)

As per article, CR rate touched 3500 is it true !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    As per article, CR rate touched 3500 is it true !

yes , its true ..some deals in Mahagun Mascot have been done recently in 3400 - 3500 range ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have just joined this forum and would like to seek genuine opinion from seniors/veterans about a property in CR. This is a 2 BHK unit in Gaur Global village Tower E, 2nd floor under construction to be posessed by 2013 end. Area is 1322 sqft and it comes with 494 sqft terrace. Price is 48L. This tower is going to have commercials on Ground and First floors. And I am planning to buy this.

Now I need some advice on the below points:-

1. Is having commercials in the tower any issue ?
    2. Does the rate look reasonable ?
    3. Would the presence of terrace affect the resale value of the property ?

Quick suggestion would be much appreciated.

Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    yes , its true ..some deals in Mahagun Mascot have been done recently in 3400 - 3500 range ...

Which floor in mahagun??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    If PSU bank like syndicate have approved the project then it might be OK. Still it would be good if u ask the builder to show the GDA approved MAP (full table sized map) of the galaxy tower and ask the builder what other banks other than Syndicate have approved the Galaxy tower.

I hv talked to the supertech executive abt galaxy tower..his reply was that it is only the name of the tower which has been changed i.e from D3 to galaxy & also some changes have been done in his layout & revised sanctioned plans have been awaited from the authority.i'm not 100% satisfied with this but i hv also compared layout given in their old brouchure with layout given in new brochure & he seems to be right.
    Also banks like Syndicate,pnb,corporation are funding on this tower.
    I believe we should not panic on this galaxy tower & stick to our decision,bcoz at the time of possession lets say in 2014(which seems quite difficult considering the construction speed) it would be at least rs.5000/- per sq.ft rate.i hv taken at 2200/ all inclusive in Sept-2011....senior members pls comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    I hv talked to the supertech executive abt galaxy tower..his reply was that it is only the name of the tower which has been changed i.e from D3 to galaxy & also some changes have been done in his layout & revised sanctioned plans have been awaited from the authority.i'm not 100% satisfied with this but i hv also compared layout given in their old brouchure with layout given in new brochure & he seems to be right.
    Also banks like Syndicate,pnb,corporation are funding on this tower.
    I believe we should not panic on this galaxy tower & stick to our decision,bcoz at the time of possession lets say in 2014(which seems quite difficult considering the construction speed) it would be at least rs.5000/- per sq.ft rate.i hv taken at 2200/ all inclusive in Sept-2011....senior members pls comment.

Since so many banks are financing then it must be OK.

BUT what if GDA do not approve the revised map or ask for any modification in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir

I am planning to buy 3bhk RTM in crossing republik for own use. dealer has advised me paramount symphony 3bhk 1700 sqft G.F with a package of 60 lac. Also he has advised me 3+1 bhk 6th floor 65 lac in Arihant.Can you please guide me which one is best for the end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    Dear Sir

I am planning to buy 3bhk RTM in crossing republik for own use. dealer has advised me paramount symphony 3bhk 1700 sqft G.F with a package of 60 lac. Also he has advised me 3+1 bhk 6th floor 65 lac in Arihant.Can you please guide me which one is best for the end user.

Buddy both are ready to move in and you must be able to see the quality of the flat. Go with family and let them take view of both. Maintenance cost are more or less same in all socities. Club of Paramount is very good but verify and compare the size. It may look 5 star club but if size is small then it won't able to manage entire society. Also if you looking for sixth floor then lift plays important role. What is total Flats/lift ratio. Location wise Paramount is better as it's near to main entrance and NH-24 is at walking distance and suits better for family members if they need to look for auto and transport options in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

Will anybody able to tell me that whether Loan Processing fee (normally 0.0 to 1% of loan amount or 10000/- +ST) can be negotiable or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Usually NO.
    10K +ST Max for HDFC, AXIS and many other banks is not negotiable. I could take LICHFL on .25% 4 years back but not sure of these days.

What you should know is that bank cannot clear this check until Sanction of the loan.

Originally Posted by HomeHunter10
    Hi friends,

Will anybody able to tell me that whether Loan Processing fee (normally 0.0 to 1% of loan amount or 10000/- +ST) can be negotiable or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mohit ji

Me and my family has personally seen paramount symphony sample flat and in Arihant my Inlaws are staying on 3bhk rented flat on a 2nd floor. Looks wise and approach wise paramount is good but room size and space wise Arihant is good. That is why we are confused. previously we were looking for Villa in main crossing society but at that time we were told that those are not approved, now they are out of our budget. We want to buy a big flat ( 3+1 or 4 bhk) with all the facilities in society. ( In a budget of between 60-70 lacs).
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Mohit ji

Me and my family has personally seen paramount symphony sample flat and in Arihant my Inlaws are staying on 3bhk rented flat on a 2nd floor. Looks wise and approach wise paramount is good but room size and space wise Arihant is good. That is why we are confused. previously we were looking for Villa in main crossing society but at that time we were told that those are not approved, now they are out of our budget. We want to buy a big flat ( 3+1 or 4 bhk) with all the facilities in society. ( In a budget of between 60-70 lacs).

Have you seen Mahagun and Assotech ? both have good layout plans. But if you have already finalized to choose b/w Arihant and Paramount then go for flat which gives you more space. Also it's important to see how much sunlight and ventilation is there in the flat. Go there early morning 8 AM and see how much light comes. The important part is what makes your family happy. You can discuss on the grounds of sunglight , ventilation , club , floor preference. Once you know their preference then it would be easier for you to decide
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sir

60L / 1700 sq.ft =3500+ :-)
    Now it's official rates are going north. one can say investment in CR is as good noida plus with smaller ticket size.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    60L / 1700 sq.ft =3500+ :-)
    Now it's official rates are going north. one can say investment in CR is as good noida plus with smaller ticket size.

I am having real tough time finding 2bhk for my friend. last December i suggested him to buy but he was not sure as area didn't shape and now nothing is avialble less then 35 lakh except supertech which we dont prefer. Irony is on one side i am happy to see my own 3bhk investment crossing 60 lakhs and on the otherside struggling to find budget flat.

Surely by diwali will touch 3500. Although i feel upside is limited till 3500 and next breakout will happen on final good bye of dumping issue or nh24 widening work to start.
    CommentQuote