Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Look too good offer to reject

On a serious note... why they are so desperate to sell... and why there is no buyer, when there is a pool of buyers roaming for good deals... Caution before proceeding.

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
    Thanks for good info. So 48Lac for 2231Sqf. Sounds good.
    Probably better to go for it then buying a 3BHK (1750Sqf) at 40Lac at some other builder.

Thoughts?

Comment

Hi All any update on CR GDA approval..........

Comment

Originally posted by megha23 View Post
        Yes, seems better to go for Sam Residency, if need big/spacious flat for living purpose.
        However, it is difficult to give such big flats on rent and ppl look for eminities like gym, club etc. I am sure that the deal can be cracked to 45-46 lac.
        This rate is nowhere in NCR for such a spacious Apartment.
        There is a dressing area near master bedroom and we have the option whether to keep wooden floor or tiles in master bedroom.

I guess wall color and design in master bedroom can be chosen by buyer.
        Now coming back to shortcomings, few observations:
        1. It is very small complex and I haven't seen space for maintenance office
        2. It seems there were two partners and now handling projects separately.
        3. They have oursourced the selling of apartment to Ashler, division of which is into stock trading as well. They are handling a project in noida in the name
        of Sam Abhimanyu. So, I think for SAM residency, they are concerned with selling and sharing profits between partners.

3. I have a doubt that it is worth to invest or live there only when ppl are living there atleast 20 families. This is because, even if case there is no service provided by builder, ppl can unite, form RWA and manage the society
        4. I think 60 flats (I am not sure exactly) are there and all are of 4 BHK, that makes it high on maintenance if builder keeps the maintenance contract for 2-3 years.

I am not a broker or seller, but was keen to own a home in CR.
        Sadly, apartments in wellington and Gaur seems too small and roofheight is small too as compared to SAM.
        Sam is good, but only when we have few families, which can manage the society if builder backs out for maintenance.

These are my personal views and I may be wrong in observation

Megha, thanks for this and I agree with your thoughts. And I trust you because this is not the language that brokers speak.
        I am also surprised to see why people are not living there.

My problem is that I actually need a 2/3 BHK only.

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
        Look too good offer to reject

On a serious note... why they are so desperate to sell... and why there is no buyer, when there is a pool of buyers roaming for good deals... Caution before proceeding.
        Actually Crossings has a few properties which looks tempting but nobody talks about them, and not many are buying them too. Again, if you search internet, you will not find any post on them.

And without proper information, I will never put my money in it. So I am waiting ......

Comment

Originally posted by James007 View Post
          Hi All any update on CR GDA approval..........
          No news means no news. Means things are as it is.

Comment

Actually Crossings has a few properties which looks tempting but nobody talks about them, and not many are buying them too. Again, if you search internet, you will not find any post on them.

And without proper information, I will never put my money in it. So I am waiting ......

hey jeetcp... if u r lukin fr a 2/3 bhk then hav a look at KINGSWOOD COURT ... its a new project just beside galleria market and opposite to panchsheel wellington...it is a small society with all the amenities one wud expect.. and that too at a gud location in CR.

Comment

Hi Abhay,
              I will go tomorrow and see it. If I am correct it is starting the construction....
              I want to move within 6 months.

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
              hey jeetcp... if u r lukin fr a 2/3 bhk then hav a look at KINGSWOOD COURT ... its a new project just beside galleria market and opposite to panchsheel wellington...it is a small society with all the amenities one wud expect.. and that too at a gud location in CR.

Comment

Hi Abhay,
                I will go tomorrow and see it. If I am correct it is starting the construction....
                I want to move within 6 months.
                yes they have started the construction.. and one of their tower is constructed upto 6-7 floors.. but they wil giv possesion after 2 years..

Comment

Sir ji, Please give some idea of what price you are getting......
                  @2800 psf

Comment

Thanks Vikas, but I will rather buy an RTM then this. At around same rate there are still so many deals in CR. Thanks.

Originally posted by vikasg03 View Post
                    @2800 psf

Comment

I reckon, check in Ajnara GenX, which i think is nicely build and you may find decent deal for RTM / ready in 4-5 months time.
                      Heard that there are some units left with builder, you can inquire.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X