Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All

I am planning to buy a 2BHK 1285 sq ft 3000 all inclusive in Bulland Heights. Is this a right choice? Please give your opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have also visited the Bulland site on 15 Aug.

Can you give me your broker details.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    hi Jass long time no see ? Hows your investment of Neharpur..?

Bhai 30 lacs Lagaya tha Omaxe 2BHK mein Last Diwali par ... Abhi 9 mahine mein 52Lacs ho gaya hai .. I guess more than 60% apperciation..... CR bhi bada hai but shayad utna nahi yes after calculating the losses in CR nd profits in Neharpar .. ...... I guess I m sitting on profit of 10 ya 12 lacs ..

I guess its not time to exit from neharpar as Roads, sewerage, street light water etc work has started few months back .... lets wait n watch for metro work completion n .... i guess cost would be near 1CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Bhai 30 lacs Lagaya tha Omaxe 2BHK mein Last Diwali par ... Abhi 9 mahine mein 52Lacs ho gaya hai .. I guess more than 60% apperciation..... CR bhi bada hai but shayad utna nahi yes after calculating the losses in CR nd profits in Neharpar .. ...... I guess I m sitting on profit of 10 ya 12 lacs ..

I guess its not time to exit from neharpar as Roads, sewerage, street light water etc work has started few months back .... lets wait n watch for metro work completion n .... i guess cost would be near 1CR.

you are done? can i laugh now :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek.b
    any idea if there s a possibility of finding a house on rent without broker involvement in CR. any society will do and looking for 3BHK.

Hi abhishek, I have a 3bhk available for rent in mahagun mascot. I can contact you if you IM me your Cell number/email address. No broker involvement.
    CommentQuote
  • Which floor, when is possession.

Go for it if it is immediate possession. If it is more then 6 months wait and floor above 6-7, then looks expensive.
    Bulland is not bad but there are many other projects in same quality and selling little low or same price. Check all.

And Do not go with dealers, go direct.

Originally Posted by rajendra1
    Hi All

I am planning to buy a 2BHK 1285 sq ft 3000 all inclusive in Bulland Heights. Is this a right choice? Please give your opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • I would laugh too. And mind you, I have own investment in Naharpar too.
    Omaxe is the only healthy project there. 2 BHK selling 45-50 these days, mainly because it is issue free and no other builder has been able to give possession till date (Except SRS and some bptp).

Lucky for him that he made right choice going to Omaxe. Had it been any other project in Naharpar..... lets leave it.

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Jeet,
    It is 9th Floor and Immediate Possession. In which other societies I can get RTM at the same price and directly from the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit

Yes you can ... haso apni kismat pe .... ya phir jab hawa ka jhokna aayega aur Dumping Ground ke (polethenes, bacterias, ya bhini bhini khushboo) layega tab HSANA ... DIL KHOL KAR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kansalanurag
    Hi abhishek, I have a 3bhk available for rent in mahagun mascot. I can contact you if you IM me your Cell number/email address. No broker involvement.

Hi ANurag,

I am looking for a 3bhk for rent in CR. What is the rent for your unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Yes you can ... haso apni kismat pe .... ya phir jab hawa ka jhokna aayega aur Dumping Ground ke (polethenes, bacterias, ya bhini bhini khushboo) layega tab HSANA ... DIL KHOL KAR

I am still laughing :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kansalanurag

Anurag jee. thanks a lot for the kind help. but i cud not find a way to send u a PM. and given the forum rules we can not post ids n contact details on public. is there anyway i can get in touch with you.
    Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Help

HI Friend I am also facing the same problem wit Gold Coast Crossing republik.
    Please advice me what shoul I do...

Originally Posted by dhirendraus
    Hi All,

Last month I have booked one 2BHK flat in Crossing Republick and property name is Arocon Golf Ville on 18th floor and one of my friend booked 2BHK flat in Gold Coast this property is also in crossing republick both properties are adjacent to crosing republick developed flats. When we booked flats that time builders told us that you have to give 15% amount as a booking amount and rest of amount you can take loan from banks. But that time bank was not provinding loan for both properties but builders told me that it will take only 15-20 days because most of the papers are ready only few formalities are pending with GDA. We have given 15% amount but now builders are saying that please dont worry about allotment letter and bank loan you have to wait till 15th of June 2012 for allotment letter.
    Last week when I visted site then asked builders to show me property documents then they have refused to show any docs, I have pressurised but they told me that due to some privacy I cant show property docs you have to wait till 30th May 2012 and now they are saying me to wait till 15th of June 2012.
    Any one booked flats in Gold Coast or Arocon Golf Ville. Please advise me what should I do now should I ask builders to return my booking amount? Why they are not showing any docs of property ? please advice me I dont want to loose my hard earned money or get trapped?

I need your advice, thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    I would laugh too. And mind you, I have own investment in Naharpar too.
    Omaxe is the only healthy project there. 2 BHK selling 45-50 these days, mainly because it is issue free and no other builder has been able to give possession till date (Except SRS and some bptp).

Lucky for him that he made right choice going to Omaxe. Had it been any other project in Naharpar..... lets leave it.

Yes Bro u r right Omaxe (nehrapar)has given almost 60% return in less than 9 months ... however my supertech purchased in 2008 gave a loss .... and crystal clear if DG comes (chances r high due to political pangas) CR will come to zero... ab kaun 30lakh lagah ke makkhion ke dher pe bhetega
    CommentQuote
  • bro i think your are using too harsh words.
    jinhone kam budget mein RTM and close to noida lena he, then CR is best choice for them, like me. sabke leiye appreciation hi sabkuch nahn hota he.

Originally Posted by jass_s
    Yes Bro u r right Omaxe (nehrapar)has given almost 60% return in less than 9 months ... however my supertech purchased in 2008 gave a loss .... and crystal clear if DG comes (chances r high due to political pangas) CR will come to zero... ab kaun 30lakh lagah ke makkhion ke dher pe bhetega
    CommentQuote