Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys why to discuss Neharpar FDB here !!! ;)... my 2 cents for this areas (just once, will not go into further discussion)

Yes Neharpar FDB giving very good appreciation (even more then GGN) from last 1 year mainly after metro announcement and then metro work started.... otherwise from 2005 to July/2011 ie for 6 years neharpar given ZERO or just less then 5% appreciation per year.... Do anyone of CR know that neharpar is only 3-7 KM (as per sector) far from upcoming FDB metro stations.

BUT Still Biggest worry of Nehapar is most of the builders are biggest cheater in NCR.... my cousine has BPTP Park-81 floor from year 2008 and even today work has not been stated however he has paid 50% amount around 22 Lac.... As for rate this flat mainly got 50% appreciation during last 1 year (not before)... Now next fear BPTP is increasing super area upto 20% to 30% for their societies, in future our may also be.... HUDA has taken EDC charges 2 times till date but still not a single sector road constructed in 7 years.... Due to close from OLD Sec-15 still BPTP Park-81 has some good road after nehar bridge.

There is a extremely large list of fraud builders in Nehapar and stalled projects during last 4-7 years.....

OMAXE is BEST society in Neharpar (but location is just fine) and finally delivered very good society... and also appreciated very good from July/2011 but do anyone know what was appreciation from it's pre-launching AI Rate to July/2011.....

As for Crossing... same story as neharpar and Crossing also gets big appreciation during last 6 month from 2000 PSF to 3000 PSF just with in last 6 month. I myself know some actual resale deals here during last 6 months mainly due to few of my friends has flats in Crossing...... Public has started to shift into Crossing at very good speed.
    CommentQuote
  • If DG issue continue 6-10 months .......then no mayor,politician will think even in dreams,DG near CR.....all will see 1-2 lacs vote bank.

So pray that issue will be in court or in paper as long possible.......

My POV ,taken flat 15 days back in CR...
    CommentQuote
  • Heard sometime back ...CR 2 is going to be launched near deepawali 2012 ... any news ?
    A positive news will surely help those who are investing in NE coz no other option (starting fresh) is left for them.

Plus It will also help to ease tension on DG issue.... vote bank thing as Amit has pointed out above.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai, sirf pray karne se hi kuch nahn hoga.
    lets do something in reality for our sweet homes. protests, march, campaigns, ads..kuch bhi.

Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    If DG issue continue 6-10 months .......then no mayor,politician will think even in dreams,DG near CR.....all will see 1-2 lacs vote bank.

So pray that issue will be in court or in paper as long possible.......

My POV ,taken flat 15 days back in CR...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitrashankar
    Hi ANurag,

I am looking for a 3bhk for rent in CR. What is the rent for your unit?

You can check my post on mahagun mascot/croma yahoo groups. Rent is 7500 + maint.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek.b
    Anurag jee. thanks a lot for the kind help. but i cud not find a way to send u a PM. and given the forum rules we can not post ids n contact details on public. is there anyway i can get in touch with you.
    Thank you.

I am having the same issue. You can check my post on mahagun mascot/croma yahoo groups.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Frndz,

I hv finalized one property in CR and weighing the option of loan from 2-3 financial institutions/Banks. These are Axis, LICHFL and PNBHFL.

Axis: 10K+ST is processing fee and 10.75% floating ROI (>30 Lac loan amt)

LIC: 16K is processing fee (>30 Lac loan amt)

Plan 1: 10.70% ROI Fix for 3 yrs and after that converted in to Floating.
    Or
    Plan 2: 10.75% Floating ROI.

PNBHFL: 10000+ST is processing fee and ROI is 10.75% floating(>30 Lac loan amt)

Someone has told me that if any bank is waiving off their ROI (e.g. 11% to 10.75% or 10.50% to 10.4%) as an offer for you than bank will convert the ROI to original within next 5-6 months.

Please share your views and also let me know which is best one? Floating ROI from all these 3 banks or plan 1 from LICHFL.
    CommentQuote
  • LIC has a maximum fees of 10,000/- + s.t, i think 10.75 % fixed for 3 yrs is a better option...i hv also taken the same scheme on 27 lac loan on some other property...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HomeHunter10
    Hi Frndz,

I hv finalized one property in CR and weighing the option of loan from 2-3 financial institutions/Banks. These are Axis, LICHFL and PNBHFL.

Plan 1: 10.75% ROI Fix for 3 yrs and after that converted in to Floating.
    Or

Someone has told me that if any bank is waiving off their ROI (e.g. 11% to 10.75% or 10.50% to 10.4%) as an offer for you than bank will convert the ROI to original within next 5-6 months.

Please share your views and also let me know which is best one? Floating ROI from all these 3 banks or plan 1 from LICHFL.

Gowith LIC or PNB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    LIC has a maximum fees of 10,000/- + s.t, i think 10.75 % fixed for 3 yrs is a better option...i hv also taken the same scheme on 27 lac loan on some other property...

10K+ST is for loan amt of upto 30 lacs for above it is 15K+ST
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone want to sell 3 BHK ready to move

Hi, Anyone interested in selling 3BHK ready to move flat in Crossings ???

Thanks
    Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • My comments.
    DO NOT turst the word of any agent for loan. Always visit the branch. Sometimes even branch manager also make false promise.

Axis: is 10.75 for below 25L and 11 for above 25L. So check the facts. Someone may be fooling you.
    LIC: Has a floating which starts at 10.4 and goes to 11.5 after 3 months. So check AGAIN AND AGAIN before you go to LIC. Do not trust agents.
    PNBHFL: 1st, it is not PSU bank like PNB. It is private like LIC etc. Very lethargic people. I will go for it only if they give cheaper then others.

HDFC: Usually got good feedback from friends. Will charge 10.5 for less then 30L. Fee 10K+ST.
    All PSU banks like PNB, SBI, BOB are best rated, if funding the project.

My vote will go for first HDFC and AXIS. then to LIC and last to PNBHFL.

Originally Posted by HomeHunter10
    Hi Frndz,

Plan 1: 10.70% ROI Fix for 3 yrs and after that converted in to Floating.
    Or

CommentQuote
  • Agreed. I have investment in CR and Naharpar both since long back. And I know in and out. Hence agreed.

Agreed, we should not discuss Naharpar in this thread. problem is 1-2 idiots (Yes I am saying idiots, I hope people understand whom I am pointing to) start the non-sense discussion and it is important to respond back.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Guys why to discuss Neharpar FDB here !!! ;)... my 2 cents for this areas (just once, will not go into further discussion)

Yes Neharpar FDB giving very good appreciation (even more then GGN) from last 1 year mainly after metro announcement and then metro work started.... otherwise from 2005 to July/2011 ie for 6 years neharpar given ZERO or just less then 5% appreciation per year.... Do anyone of CR know that neharpar is only 3-7 KM (as per sector) far from upcoming FDB metro stations.

BUT Still Biggest worry of Nehapar is most of the builders are biggest cheater in NCR.... my cousine has BPTP Park-81 floor from year 2008 and even today work has not been stated however he has paid 50% amount around 22 Lac.... As for rate this flat mainly got 50% appreciation during last 1 year (not before)... Now next fear BPTP is increasing super area upto 20% to 30% for their societies, in future our may also be.... HUDA has taken EDC charges 2 times till date but still not a single sector road constructed in 7 years.... Due to close from OLD Sec-15 still BPTP Park-81 has some good road after nehar bridge.

There is a extremely large list of fraud builders in Nehapar and stalled projects during last 4-7 years.....

OMAXE is BEST society in Neharpar (but location is just fine) and finally delivered very good society... and also appreciated very good from July/2011 but do anyone know what was appreciation from it's pre-launching AI Rate to July/2011.....

As for Crossing... same story as neharpar and Crossing also gets big appreciation during last 6 month from 2000 PSF to 3000 PSF just with in last 6 month. I myself know some actual resale deals here during last 6 months mainly due to few of my friends has flats in Crossing...... Public has started to shift into Crossing at very good speed.
    CommentQuote
  • गालंद डंप के लिए जल्द मिलेगी बाकी जमीन

नवभारत टाइम्स | Aug 16, 2012, 12.46AM IST
    नवयुग मार्केट।। डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाने के लिए नगर निगम को जल्द ही बाकी 24 एकड़ जमीन मिलेगी। जीडीए से हुए कॉन्ट्रैक्ट के तहत प्राइवेट बिल्डर्स यह जमीन खरीदेंगे। डंप के लिए पहले ही बिल्डर 10 एकड़ जमीन खरीदकर दे चुके हैं।

नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह के मुताबिक, गालंद में डंप की जमीन जीडीए को उपलब्ध करानी है। जीडीए ने यह जमीन हाईटेक और इंटिग्रेटिड सिटी के बिल्डर्स से मांगी है। अथॉरिटी के सेक्रेट्री आर. के. सिंह का दावा है कि बाकी जमीन भी जल्द ही मिलने की संभावना है। नगर निगम प्रोजेक्ट को आगे बढ़ाने के लिए पूरी जमीन मिलने का इंतजार कर रहा है। इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए एटुजेड कंपनी से कॉन्ट्रैक्ट किया हुआ है। कंपनी को डोर-टु-डोर कूड़ा कलेक्शन के साथ कूड़े से खाद भी बनानी है।

नगर निगम ने कई महीने पहले कंपनी को डूंडाहेड़ा में प्लांट के लिए 14 एकड़ जमीन दी है। यह बाउंड्री बनाने के बाद लेवलिंग का काम चल रहा है। जल्द ही प्लांट बनने का काम शुरू होने की उम्मीद है। कंपनी प्लांट चालू करने की संभावित तारीखों का भी ऐलान कर सकती है।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    गालंद डंप के लिए जल्द मिलेगी बाकी जमीन

नवभारत टाइम्स | Aug 16, 2012, 12.46AM IST
    नवयुग मार्केट।। डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाने के लिए नगर निगम को जल्द ही बाकी 24 एकड़ जमीन मिलेगी। जीडीए से हुए कॉन्ट्रैक्ट के तहत प्राइवेट बिल्डर्स यह जमीन खरीदेंगे। डंप के लिए पहले ही बिल्डर 10 एकड़ जमीन खरीदकर दे चुके हैं।

नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह के मुताबिक, गालंद में डंप की जमीन जीडीए को उपलब्ध करानी है। जीडीए ने यह जमीन हाईटेक और इंटिग्रेटिड सिटी के बिल्डर्स से मांगी है। अथॉरिटी के सेक्रेट्री आर. के. सिंह का दावा है कि बाकी जमीन भी जल्द ही मिलने की संभावना है। नगर निगम प्रोजेक्ट को आगे बढ़ाने के लिए पूरी जमीन मिलने का इंतजार कर रहा है। इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए एटुजेड कंपनी से कॉन्ट्रैक्ट किया हुआ है। कंपनी को डोर-टु-डोर कूड़ा कलेक्शन के साथ कूड़े से खाद भी बनानी है।

नगर निगम ने कई महीने पहले कंपनी को डूंडाहेड़ा में प्लांट के लिए 14 एकड़ जमीन दी है। यह बाउंड्री बनाने के बाद लेवलिंग का काम चल रहा है। जल्द ही प्लांट बनने का काम शुरू होने की उम्मीद है। कंपनी प्लांट चालू करने की संभावित तारीखों का भी ऐलान कर सकती है

Isn't this about DG in CR??
    CommentQuote