Vaishali vs Indirapuram

Last updated: July 13 2012
79 | Posts
12327 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaishali vs Indirapuram

Dear all I am starting this forum to invite suggestions of all senior members on the most imporatnt issue that is whether vaishali is better than indirapuram in terms of amenities, access and the gentry. And also when the metro is likely to start in vaishali.

Re : Vaishali vs Indirapuram

Originally posted by Nishith View Post
    Dear all I am starting this forum to invite suggestions of all senior members on the most imporatnt issue that is whether vaishali is better than indirapuram in terms of amenities, access and the gentry. And also when the metro is likely to start in vaishali.
    I would prefer IP due to its locational advantage to Noida and Delhi.
    u can see below thread for more inputs

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tes-10558.html
    MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
      I would prefer IP due to its locational advantage to Noida and Delhi.
      u can see below thread for more inputs

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tes-10558.html
      I agree with Munish...IP has better quality of living.

Comment

Thanks. But don't u think after the Metro the prices of vaishali will appreciate and also the amentities in terms of planned market and accessibility from Delhi is better in vaishali.

Comment

Thanks. But don't u think after the Metro the prices of vaishali will appreciate and also the amentities in terms of planned market and accessibility from Delhi is better in vaishali.
          You first need to decide whether you want a flat for living or for investment/ appreciation. What is your primary objective?

If better connectivity with Delhi is your focus, go for Vaishali. If you work in NOIDA, opt for IP.

In terms of civic infrastructure, power cuts, amenities both are almost equal.

Comment

Yes thats correct but metro will take atleast 2 years to be operational.Land in IP is a getting over soon. EVen Vaishali is equally good as Basant said, it depends on what is your purpose?
            MM

Comment

I intend to buy a ready to move in and my primary intention is for living. Further my office is in Delhi. as such it is also a matter of Daily commuting.

Comment

I intend to buy a ready to move in and my primary intention is for living. Further my office is in Delhi. as such it is also a matter of Daily commuting.
                Nishith,
                let me know your requirement.
                Munish
                MM

Comment

Thanks. my requrement is 2 BHK ready to move around 1200 to 1300 Sq f in a society

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                    Yes thats correct but metro will take atleast 2 years to be operational.Land in IP is a getting over soon. EVen Vaishali is equally good as Basant said, it depends on what is your purpose?
                    Metro at Vaishali will be functional by June 2011. Also by that you will start seeing extensive work on NH 24 at UP border. I would say then Vaishali will have true edge over IP in connectivity. But on different note IP infrastructure is way better than Vaishali as GDA has developed IP while Vaisali was done by mix of GDA and awaas vikas.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X