Dear all I am starting this forum to invite suggestions of all senior members on the most imporatnt issue that is whether vaishali is better than indirapuram in terms of amenities, access and the gentry. And also when the metro is likely to start in vaishali.
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Nishith
    Dear all I am starting this forum to invite suggestions of all senior members on the most imporatnt issue that is whether vaishali is better than indirapuram in terms of amenities, access and the gentry. And also when the metro is likely to start in vaishali.

I would prefer IP due to its locational advantage to Noida and Delhi.
    u can see below thread for more inputs

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/8157-indirapuram-vaishali-and-vasundhra-rates-in-gzb?t=10558
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    I would prefer IP due to its locational advantage to Noida and Delhi.
    u can see below thread for more inputs

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/8157-indirapuram-vaishali-and-vasundhra-rates-in-gzb?t=10558

I agree with Munish...IP has better quality of living.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. But don't u think after the Metro the prices of vaishali will appreciate and also the amentities in terms of planned market and accessibility from Delhi is better in vaishali.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks. But don't u think after the Metro the prices of vaishali will appreciate and also the amentities in terms of planned market and accessibility from Delhi is better in vaishali.

You first need to decide whether you want a flat for living or for investment/ appreciation. What is your primary objective?

If better connectivity with Delhi is your focus, go for Vaishali. If you work in NOIDA, opt for IP.

In terms of civic infrastructure, power cuts, amenities both are almost equal.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks. But don't u think after the Metro the prices of vaishali will appreciate and also the amentities in terms of planned market and accessibility from Delhi is better in vaishali.

Yes thats correct but metro will take atleast 2 years to be operational.Land in IP is a getting over soon. EVen Vaishali is equally good as Basant said, it depends on what is your purpose?
    CommentQuote
  • I intend to buy a ready to move in and my primary intention is for living. Further my office is in Delhi. as such it is also a matter of Daily commuting.
    CommentQuote
    I intend to buy a ready to move in and my primary intention is for living. Further my office is in Delhi. as such it is also a matter of Daily commuting.

Nishith,
    let me know your requirement.
    Munish
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. my requrement is 2 BHK ready to move around 1200 to 1300 Sq f in a society
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Yes thats correct but metro will take atleast 2 years to be operational.Land in IP is a getting over soon. EVen Vaishali is equally good as Basant said, it depends on what is your purpose?

Metro at Vaishali will be functional by June 2011. Also by that you will start seeing extensive work on NH 24 at UP border. I would say then Vaishali will have true edge over IP in connectivity. But on different note IP infrastructure is way better than Vaishali as GDA has developed IP while Vaisali was done by mix of GDA and awaas vikas.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mindguru
    Please clarify regarding infrastructure difference between vaishali and IP
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely go for Vaishali, because of its location , connectivity, facilities, malls and of course metro. metro will start its operations from Octonber in Vaishali and prices will rise like anything. Power situation in Vaishali is as worse as in Indirapuram
    CommentQuote
  • well ...I see people giving metro a big reason for vaishali ..
    but friends metro is goin to be there for IP too in near future...and two ways one in noida too..so if u intend to live ...IP shud have an advantage in the long run....NH24(which is to be widened), metro(2 ways)..and of course conditions are beter off in IP than in Vaishali. more spacious and proximity to noida as well..
    so if u r and end user think in these lines as well...even if u looking for investment(assuming more than 5 years) the eventual end user wud think on these same lines..
    just a thought!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    well ...I see people giving metro a big reason for vaishali ..
    but friends metro is goin to be there for IP too in near future...and two ways one in noida too..so if u intend to live ...IP shud have an advantage in the long run....NH24(which is to be widened), metro(2 ways)..and of course conditions are beter off in IP than in Vaishali. more spacious and proximity to noida as well..
    so if u r and end user think in these lines as well...even if u looking for investment(assuming more than 5 years) the eventual end user wud think on these same lines..
    just a thought!

yes i agree with you. there is a very thin line between IP and Vaishali.
    CommentQuote
  • But don't u think there are no villages and large number of old GDA flat makes indirapuram a bit on lower side in priority. Moreover goint for market with a vechicle is bit difficult. In case of vaishali the area is small as such access to market is more convienient. These are only my observation.
    Please give feedback regarding Gaur Heights in vaishali.
    CommentQuote
  • Ya vaishali only has one big market ..which fits all ur needs ...thts an adv..but IP hasnt got any problems either if u stay at the right location..
    I pesonally feel IP and vaishali r same in this case IP maybe a bit behind but theres hardly any diff..
    anyhow gaur heights in vasihali have a good loaction ...near market metro ... it wud be a gud buy I wud say for someone luking to buy in vaishali/IP/Vasundhara...
    only thng is it feels a little congested ..actually all the socities in vaishali r a bit congested and close knit structure..blame it on GNN
    CommentQuote