• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vaishali vs Indirapuram

Dear Mindguru
    Please clarify regarding infrastructure difference between vaishali and IP

Comment

Definitely go for Vaishali, because of its location , connectivity, facilities, malls and of course metro. metro will start its operations from Octonber in Vaishali and prices will rise like anything. Power situation in Vaishali is as worse as in Indirapuram

Comment

well ...I see people giving metro a big reason for vaishali ..
        but friends metro is goin to be there for IP too in near future...and two ways one in noida too..so if u intend to live ...IP shud have an advantage in the long run....NH24(which is to be widened), metro(2 ways)..and of course conditions are beter off in IP than in Vaishali. more spacious and proximity to noida as well..
        so if u r and end user think in these lines as well...even if u looking for investment(assuming more than 5 years) the eventual end user wud think on these same lines..
        just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by maxcapri View Post
          well ...I see people giving metro a big reason for vaishali ..
          but friends metro is goin to be there for IP too in near future...and two ways one in noida too..so if u intend to live ...IP shud have an advantage in the long run....NH24(which is to be widened), metro(2 ways)..and of course conditions are beter off in IP than in Vaishali. more spacious and proximity to noida as well..
          so if u r and end user think in these lines as well...even if u looking for investment(assuming more than 5 years) the eventual end user wud think on these same lines..
          just a thought!
          yes i agree with you. there is a very thin line between IP and Vaishali.
          MM

Comment

But don't u think there are no villages and large number of old GDA flat makes indirapuram a bit on lower side in priority. Moreover goint for market with a vechicle is bit difficult. In case of vaishali the area is small as such access to market is more convienient. These are only my observation.
            Please give feedback regarding Gaur Heights in vaishali.

Comment

Ya vaishali only has one big market ..which fits all ur needs ...thts an adv..but IP hasnt got any problems either if u stay at the right location..
              I pesonally feel IP and vaishali r same in this case IP maybe a bit behind but theres hardly any diff..
              anyhow gaur heights in vasihali have a good loaction ...near market metro ... it wud be a gud buy I wud say for someone luking to buy in vaishali/IP/Vasundhara...
              only thng is it feels a little congested ..actually all the socities in vaishali r a bit congested and close knit structure..blame it on GNN

Comment

I dont agree Indirapuram is close to Vaishali. Vaishali is way ahead as far as development, facilities, infrastructure is concerned. Metro will be there by the year end. And metro in no way is going to have a stop at Indirapuram, as the route is very different. Also Indirapuram has now appreciated as much as it can , now the downtrend in Prices has started in Indirapuram. While in Vaishali, the prices have not appreciated for lasy 1-2 years, and in next 2 years, there is certaily a chance for good appreciation in VAISHALI. sO VAISHALI, is a much better buy, specially the builder floors and not the flats

Comment

Dear Max
                  At what rate do u think gaur height might be available in terms of PSF

Comment

Dear
                    Please indicate what should be the per square feet rate of Gaur Heights in vaishali

Comment

Now I think Vaishali has gone far ahead of Indirapuram in the rates because of Metro itself.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X