Vaishali vs Indirapuram

Last updated: July 13 2012
79 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vaishali vs Indirapuram

Originally posted by Nishith View Post
    Needles to mention difference of time taken from UP gate to reach IP and vaishali
    Have you seen the Downtown market and its crowd of sector-4 in evening??
    Its painful to drive in that stretch.
    Thanks

Comment

yes I agree the market is crowed not to forget the road along the market. But if u live in vaishali there is no need to cross that road . Yes if u live in IP and want to avoid the jam at NH24 u will have to face the crowded road of market.

Comment

Vaishali vs Indirapuram

Vaishali is good

Comment

Indirapuram is better, but does not justify the price difference. I would buy Vaishali Sector 9 or nearby Vasundhara Sectors because they are much cheaper.

Comment

IP rates are high due to easy connectivity to Noida and better infra than Vaishali and Vasundhra.

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
            Indirapuram is better, but does not justify the price difference. I would buy Vaishali Sector 9 or nearby Vasundhara Sectors because they are much cheaper.

Comment

It is a fact now that the rate psf of a society flat is more in vaishali. Does every one work in Noida. There are many who always analyze their connectivity with Delhi. Vaishali owing to Metro and nearness to Delhi is far better than IP.

Comment

It is a fact now that the rate psf of a society flat is more in vaishali. Does every one work in Noida. There are many who always analyze their connectivity with Delhi. Vaishali owing to Metro and nearness to Delhi is far better than IP.
                I have already told you only sector-4,3 and 5 are closer to Metro. Rest Vaishali sectors are as far as IP.
                Thanks

Comment

Yes on this I agree sector 4, 3 and 5 are better in vaishali. On the same analogy the KHANDS in IP which are near to Kala Patthar in IP are better than Ahinsakhands. Besides I would rate the area in IP near Vaishali are far better than far off Societies in IP.

Comment

Yes on this I agree sector 4, 3 and 5 are better in vaishali. On the same analogy the KHANDS in IP which are near to Kala Patthar in IP are better than Ahinsakhands. Besides I would rate the area in IP near Vaishali are far better than far off Societies in IP.
                    Bhai

Kaushambi becomes much more than Vaishali by your logic. but doesn't mean all societies are as good too in Kaushambi.
                    Main disadvantage of Vaishali is having max number of Builder floors, Good societies are very few in Vaishali.
                    Thanks

Comment

Yes if u check with brokers prices of good societies even though old are more in Kaushambi. Even builder floors are expensive. When govt. decides the circle rates it is based on some really good homework. That is why circle rate in Kaushambi is highest and vasundhra are the lowest.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X