Sort by :
Filter by :
- THE price difference beween Society flats of Vaishali and IP is less than the difference of Builders flat of these two areasCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hb_78With respect to multistory habitation, except for Ahinsa Khand -2 most of the indirapuram is well planned, most of the roads are six lanes; a big well maintained Swarnajayanti park is also available.
Gentry as mention may be better as compared to other area as most of the people here are engineers (working in noida), but to our dismay even highly educated people still need to spruce up their basic civic sense. Average driving speed in 6 lane roads is meager 10-20 Km/hr. People at large drive on wrong side of road, park there vehicles covering 1-2 lanes of 3 lanes at each side and even park in spaces between dividers which are meant for taking U turns (even doctors).
I humbly urge residents of IP to efficienty use the excellent infra available.
Yeh hai India Meri jaan...... This is the problem that cookie mentioned about sector-4 market of Vaishali.... The road is not small at all but more than 3/4th of width of road is occupied by shopkeepers than Kiosks and than the cars parked on the road... thus creating a traffic snarl almost round the day......and the only differentiating factor between IP and Vaishali is the timing Vaishali was planned much earlier and IP is relatively new thus may have a slightly better infra appearing as of now but once fully exhausted as Vaishali is right now will be at the same platform....
AND THEN LOCATION AND PROXIMITY WILL BE THE ONLY DIFFERENTIATING FACTOR BETWEEN THE TWO AND THAT TOO WILL NOT BE MUCH as posted by ManojA there is very thin line between the two locations.....CommentQuote0Flag
Besides if I am following u correctly perhaps u were living in Gaur Heights till 2010. Please come and see vaishali much has been changed. See parks near Metro.
Needless to mention high prices Please see some pricing trend available in one of the property portal for both the areas.
Price Trends in Vaishali, Ghaziabad. Multistorey Apartment For Sale
Vaishali Residential Real Estate Overview view
Comparatives - Apr-Jun 2012
Highest Locality Price: Rs 5,596 per Sq-ft
Average Locality Price: Rs 5,375 per Sq-ft
Lowest Locality Price: Rs 5,153 per Sq-ft
Comparatives - Apr-Jun 2012
Highest Locality Price: Rs 4,618 per Sq-ft
Average Locality Price: Rs 4,575 per Sq-ft
Lowest Locality Price: Rs 4,532 per Sq-ft
I don't understand why Vaishali reisdents are hung up on that shitty (pardon my language) Sec-4 mkt...whats so great about it? Its filthy, cramped and only succeeds in creating ridiculous jams on the main Sec-3/4 road! IP has numerous smaller but more spread out mkts..heck, in most societies, you don't really need to leave the society perimeter for your daily rquirements of things like milk, veggies, eggs....is much quieter in comparision...has much better roads than Vaishali...much better societies (apart from Design Arch and Ramprastha, can't think of any other society worth living in there)...better air quality (how can you not mind being so close to Sahibabad and Bhushan Steel?). So, apart from the metro, what is it that Vaishali scores over IP in? Don't buy the electricity angle...its equally bad in both places!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kkakatiI don't understand why Vaishali reisdents are hung up on that shitty (pardon my language) Sec-4 mkt...whats so great about it? Its filthy, cramped and only succeeds in creating ridiculous jams on the main Sec-3/4 road! IP has numerous smaller but more spread out mkts..heck, in most societies, you don't really need to leave the society perimeter for your daily rquirements of things like milk, veggies, eggs....is much quieter in comparision...has much better roads than Vaishali...much better societies (apart from Design Arch and Ramprastha, can't think of any other society worth living in there)...better air quality (how can you not mind being so close to Sahibabad and Bhushan Steel?). So, apart from the metro, what is it that Vaishali scores over IP in? Don't buy the electricity angle...its equally bad in both places!
I second your thought
in fact I have also shared the similar views.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gaussmatinVaishali has poorer gentry! pardon me, but thats the general view!
That's also because vaishali has maximum numbers of builders floorsCommentQuote0Flag
- which market of IP are we talking about. The market, if we can say that, opened illegally in the ground floor of Janta Flats at kalapathar, or a bunch of 2-3 shops here and there. please try buying fruits, vegetable in the area. U have not more than 1/2 thelawalas. Besides try driving the road from kalapathhar to aggrawal sweet, a stretch of 2 km during the evening and compare it with 500 meters of sector 4 market.
Regarding 'GENTRY' who can forget the elite gentry of MAKANPUR villagers their cows, buffaloes and not to mentioned the Janta flat owers and the builder floors. At least there is no village. The IP are so attached with the rural life they have societies in their name Amrapali Village.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sorry forget to mention the traffic jams owing to Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or any other day illegal markets on 6 lane wide roads of IP selling vegetables and several time recycled plastic items, which I think is for the labourers working in construction cites in the area.CommentQuote0Flag
Regarding 'GENTRY' who can forget the elite gentry of MAKANPUR villagers their cows, buffaloes and not to mentioned the Janta flat owers and the builder floors. At least there is no village. The IP are so attached with the rural life they have societies in their name Amrapali Village.
Read my post carefully. I don't need to step out of my society to avail daily needs, and if I require more variety, there are plenty of places in a radius of 500 metres where I can go to. As regards traffic, the stretch from Kalapathar to Aggarwal Sweets will not take more then 10 mins, however crowded it becomes (basically, there is only one bottleneck, and that is the turn to Mahaguun Mansion). on the other hand, the less said the better about the jam in Vaishali...was stuck for 30 mins in front of the market...and then got stuck again near the Shopprix Mall...on Sundays, u get stuck near the Mahagun Mall...the worse part is that there are no alternative routes in Vaishali at all...there are plenty in IP. And for what purpose did u actually have to enter the Makanpur village? In my 3 years in IP, I've not felt the need to go there once! Even the builder floors are far better than those shanty-like ones in Vaishali!CommentQuote0Flag
- One pertinent question, who uses sector 4 market road. People working in delhi and living in IP or living in vasundhra using pushpanjali cut. Or person living in IP, Vasundhra want to buy something from Sector 4 market.For people of vaishali there is no need to use that road they walk down to market. Resident of vaishali uses alternative route from ramprashta, near metro station road or Mahagun mansion road to reach home becos resident of IP/Vasundhra, who are using market have parked their vehicle, if I may say so irresponsibly, right on the road instead of using AUTHORIZED parking lot in the market.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sorry again no reply on jam owing to weekly market. I have had the taste of that n number of times.CommentQuote0Flag
- Needless to mention, I have read your post very, very carefully. It is good u have access for a few shops in your society and happy to not to have option for variety and satisfied with the monopoly of A FEW shopkeepers in your society. I was concerned about remaining people living in IP including my relatives, who do not have access.CommentQuote0Flag
Which is what I don't understand- apart from maybe staying in Ahinsa Khand-2, which other IP residents are deprived of daily needs/ markets? Also, your assumption that it is people of IP/Vasundhara who are the ones who go and park in the Vaishali market, is laughable to say the least! What, in heaven's name, would they be doing there? And are you seriously telling me prices of veggies are cheaper in Vaishali? lol.:bab (59):
Regarding weekly markets, apart from the road connecting Niti Khand to Vaibhav Khand(the one which passes next to IP Public School), where do u there'a any traffic problem?CommentQuote0Flag
- I happy that u are content with IP.CommentQuote0Flag
- Arre bhai kahe ka jhagda hai........
Vaishali ki shortcomings jo bhi boli hain...... woh hain..........
IP ki shortcomings jo bhi hain......... hain
Issue kya hai...
rates kahan ke jyada hain? aur respectively prospects kya hain....?
toh why fighting over these issues......
Real estate is all about location, connectivity and infra.... and of these three whatever is the preference of buyer decides the winner among the options..
These are all subjective factors to one's own requirements and preferences and budget too,,,,,,
IP aur Vaishali mein budget last seat le leta hai as there is not much siginificant difference.
- Indirapuram has changed a lot. 10 yeas back, we used to go to Delhi or Atta Market of NOIDA for major buys. Now every thing is available in Indirapuram itself. While comparing Vaishali to Indirapuram, one must remember that Indirapuram is much bigger, planned and populated than Vaishali. Valishali is highly dependant on Sector 4 market for its needs. That explains the rush in the market. But it was not built to cater to the present population of Vaishali. The drains overflow, you can't bear the stink near best bakery and road side eateries. We stopped visiting Sector 4 market due to this, though we do visit Mahagun Mall for Telugu movies and donuts.:DCommentQuote0Flag