Vaishali vs Indirapuram

Last updated: July 13 2012
79 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vaishali vs Indirapuram

Originally posted by Nishith View Post
    Yes if u check with brokers prices of good societies even though old are more in Kaushambi. Even builder floors are expensive. When govt. decides the circle rates it is based on some really good homework. That is why circle rate in Kaushambi is highest and vasundhra are the lowest.
    Its because of location not because of quality......
    Thanks

Comment

Bro
      Is the high prices in Dwarka is owing to quality. Most of the societies were held up owing to CHS scam for a large number of years. But now when people are getting possession they are fetching high or I may say very high prices. The quality is poor no amenities but people are ready to pay for location.

Comment

Besides this is exactly my point. The prices in vaishali is high owing to location and better electricity, of course comparatively, than IP.

Comment

IP infra better than Vaishali-Yes

Better than Vasundhara-NOOO!!

Vasundhara is greener,has better roads and lesser density!

Originally posted by singhpa View Post
          IP rates are high due to easy connectivity to Noida and better infra than Vaishali and Vasundhra.

Comment

If I were looking for peace, serenity I would rather buy a cottage in Uttrakhand.

Comment

But I have to commute everyday. So place I live must be accessible. I need a mother dairy, sabjiwala, a market which is authorized not shops opened in a ground floor flat of GDA Janta flat, which any VC, DC could raze it down. All these should be at a walking distance from my place I need not go to basement parking and travel all the way to fetch 2 kg of tomato.

Comment

I lived in Vaishali for 5 years and then shifted to kaushambi, yes connectivity of Kaushambi had been improved and place is much improved but for a matter of surprise , that prices of kaushambi is still not justified and lower in comparison to similar location of Gurgaon and dwarka . .any justification / idea why?

I may be wrong but I find gentry is better in Indirapuram.

Comment

gentry in Indirapuram and Vaishali are same. FAR in high rise building is same in IP and Vaishali. Vaishali is developed but IP is developing. Connectivity to CP, ND Rly stn, AV rly stn, OD rly stn is far better from Vaishali. Even NOIDA may be reached comfortably from Vaishali. Open space is less in IP. After it is fully developed, it will be a jungle of concrete. Again from the price it is obvious that Vaishali is preferable over IP

Comment

I agree

Comment

At this time Vaishali is way ahead costly.... My friend looking new small size 2 bhk in vaishali but after searching a lot he is not getting anything less then 60 Lac in RTM NEW Society with 100% power backup.... As he worked in CP so he like Vaishali location most, due to outstation traveling several time in a month the closeness from Anand Vihar ISBT/METRO/Railway is a huge huge benefit.

As for IP this is also very very good place, and best for Noida IT/BPO private job persons, and at this time IP is also not cheap at all just 10% cheaper then Vaishli.... Even very far/interior societies of IP (like Cloud 9) has appreciated around 35-40% during last 12-15 months.

Vaishali is good for DELHI job person , marketing person , business men , ITO/CA persons .... IP is best for IT/BPO private job persons of Noida..... and as per location there is just Unnees - Bbees ka he antar hi Vaishali aur IP mai and hence just 10%-12% rate difference.

Do not discuss on 1-2 year before data, during last 1-2 year everything has been changed including Maintained Parks , Roads , U Terns , Metro , PSF Rate , Anand Vihar , Ghaziapur Crossing/Underpass ....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X