I invite the comments of all on the living condition in societies at vaishali including gaur heights, supertech. Which builder has better construction quality gaur, supertech, leela etc.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gaur Heights in vaislai sector-4 is one of the best societies in that area. well maintained, strict security, good construction and of course best located close to up coming Metro station.
    CommentQuote
  • which flat in gaur heights is better 1160, 1190, 1270, 1320
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nishith
    which flat in gaur heights is better 1160, 1190, 1270, 1320

Mr Nitish

I don't know this much in details but one of my friends lives in 2BHK at Gaur Heights. To my knowledge,there is no of those flat number you mentioned as far as 2BHK block is concerned. I dont know about 3BHK block. If you are looking for 2BHK in gaur heights, there is no such flat number there.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Cookie
    It is not the flat number but the area in square feet in 2 BHK. Any how would u please indicate the market cost of flat in gaur heights.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Cookie
    It is not the flat number but the area in square feet in 2 BHK. Any how would u please indicate the market cost of flat in gaur heights.

all flats in gaur heights are spacious. If you go for 1190 you get smaller kitchen in size as compare to others sizes. room sizes are same in all.
    well i can't be so specific about the rates in gaur heights since all depends on what add ons you get with the flat like wood work, covered parking, modular kitchen etc. I have seen the flats being sold at 47 lac to 53 lacs in Gaur heights around 7 months back...whats the present rate I don't know. however in Gaur Ganga rates have always been lower than the Gaur heights rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Cookie
    thanks. Please keep me posted regarding gaur heights
    CommentQuote
  • amazed!

Nishith

I am surprised to find out the rates of 'GAUR HEIGHTS' in vaishali. I saw the listed 2BHK properties of Gaur Heights on '99acres and 'magicbricks'. it has increased and rates now varies from 53 lacs to 57 lacs inclusive all.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • is it real or only speculation by the sellers. does it include registration expenses.
    CommentQuote
    is it real or only speculation by the sellers. does it include registration expenses.

I have no exact Idea since i just saw the rates on 99 acres.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Cookie
    Thanks for showing concern.
    CommentQuote
  • Nishith

as far as I know rates are not that high in vaishali, but Gaur Heights has all positive points.
    in case of leela homes, if you like to stay on main road and face the traffic jam that has increased due to mahagun mall now, its okay but main issue with leela homes is that there is not at all open space, instead there is high tension line tower located inside the society.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear cookie
    Could u be kind enough to please indicate why gaur heights is the best as u have mentioned prices in other society are not that high
    regards
    CommentQuote
    Dear cookie
    Could u be kind enough to please indicate why gaur heights is the best as u have mentioned prices in other society are not that high
    regards

Hi Nishith

"Gaur Heights" is the best society in Vaishali in terms of security and maintenance. its located in sector-4 walking distance from upcoming metro station. however there are many socities in sector-4 but none is better than gaur heights. floor plan of 2BHK flat is also spacious. big rooms. big bathrooms and one spacious balcony.

you need to see yourself to evaluate this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Nishith

as far as I know rates are not that high in vaishali, but Gaur Heights has all positive points.
    in case of leela homes, if you like to stay on main road and face the traffic jam that has increased due to mahagun mall now, its okay but main issue with leela homes is that there is not at all open space, instead there is high tension line tower located inside the society.

Well, everyone living anywhere will have to first travel on the main road to reach his/her society. So, traffic jam is for every society in the area. Rather, being on the main road it gives an advantage that as soon as you reach your society situated on the main road, you don't have to travel any more unlike those societies which are not on the main road but are connected with the main road through smaller roads.

As for Leela Homes, What kind of open space do you need - it is a three side open society with 128 flats on 1.25 acre area of land. It is one of the best located society in the area with same advantage of less than 5 minutes' walk upto upcoming Metro Station of Vaishali. Quality of construction, so far, seems to be fine but will be konwn once the finished product is ready.

Agreed, about the tower. But it is far removed in a corner of the plot quite a distance from the residences which are being built on other edge of the plot opposite the tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMIGOINDIO
    Well, everyone living anywhere will have to first travel on the main road to reach his/her society. So, traffic jam is for every society in the area. Rather, being on the main road it gives an advantage that as soon as you reach your society situated on the main road, you don't have to travel any more unlike those societies which are not on the main road but are connected with the main road through smaller road

As for Leela Homes, What kind of open space do you need - it is a three side open society with 128 flats on 1.25 acre area of land. It is one of the best located society in the area with same advantage of less than 5 minutes' walk upto upcoming Metro Station of Vaishali. Quality of construction, so far, seems to be fine but will be konwn once the finished product is ready.

Agreed, about the tower. But it is far removed in a corner of the plot quite a distance from the residences which are being built on other edge of the plot opposite the tower.

well, I compared Gaur heights only, with Leela homes. Gaur Heights is much closer to Metro station just walking distance. from leela homes its little far.
    and 2nd thing "staying amidst" traffic and "driving through the traffic" is different thing. I am very sure guys staying on lower floors of Leela Homes will enjoy traffic noise day in day out. Leela home has indeed three side society but out is on the back side? you see only high tension line outside.
    same issue with Kaniska Tower.its location is better than location of leela homes but again HIGH TENSION LINE gives you tension........
    CommentQuote